• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given that Aladdin, Hakuryuu & Morgiana have undergone a considerable upgrade after the timeskip, does anybody know of calculations for the verse, that they, and other characters, can be scaled from?

I have i decent list of calcs for Magi that I found

But because I was sick I did not post them, I can do it later if you want

That would be helpful. Thank you.

Why are magi characters only hypersonic+ ? The rukth are said to cause all the natural phenomena, including lightning, so shouldn't they have at least massively hypersonic reactions?

http://i9.**********.com/magi/138/magi-3628465.jpg

http://i5.**********.com/magi/138/magi-3628467.jpg

That's really not good justification.. I can cause a car to Accelerate doesn't mean I can move as fast as it.

Recently, Arba grabbed Yunan's Bararaq Saiqa and threw it back at him. So that's another speed feat, and it should scale to a few characters.

Does anyone know if there's a calc for Sinbad destroying some mountains with Bararaq Saiqa? Because that could end up being another upgrade for him.

Thank you KaenDragneel123.

Would anybody be willing to work out how we should rescale the Magi character profiles from the above calculations?

After that, we can start modifying the profiles accordingly.

Well, our current scaling is mostly baseless, so I would appreciate if you could rescale the Magi characters based on the available calculations. If the OBD has already done so, it might save us some time.

Well, post timeskip Morgiana and Hakuryuu should be at least City level for keeping up with Arba. Their speed should also be upgraded, since Arba managed to grab a Bararaq Saiqa. The speed upgrade for them should scale to Yunan and Sinbad. Alibaba already has a MHS calc for him, but i don't know if the OBD accepted it.

There's probably a lot more powerscaling stuff that should be changed, but i don't have the patience to look for scans right now.

I found the MHS calc on Alibaba's profile, so pretty much safe to say that is accepted, so MHS+ toptier is not 100% outlier

Antvasima said:
Well, our current scaling is mostly baseless, so I would appreciate if you could rescale the Magi characters based on the available calculations. If the OBD has already done so, it might save us some time.
You mean that I should edit the profiles now or...?

I think they should get a new key like most characters on the wiki "post-timeskip" it'll really show how they've grown, Morgiana physically is better than Arba in speed and strength, Arba has the magical advantage and Hakuryuu has the decomposition hax which ignores durability

I was checking on the OBD's profiles

And multiples Magi's profiles says "Large Building level via powerscaling"

But there's no calc or anything

@KaenDragneel123 Well, it would probably be best if you check through our current Magi profiles ( https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Magi ), and then give suggestions regarding which ones that can be scaled from the calculations.

Basically, write down the statistics suggestions here, and after some input, you can start changing the profiles. Thank you.

Simply because Aladdin has had a draw with Judar in terms of sheer power when they battled but now Aladdin is much stronger since training with the mother dragon and should be upgraded fairly

Well, we probably have to create two separate keys for before the timeskip, and after the timeskip.

So, does anybody wish to adjust the statistics of the Magi profiles?

Okay. Thanks. Just remember to scale all of the Magi profiles accordingly.

I don't know if this is true (I'm just starting the anime) but I read that he created the world

And I found a calc in narutoforums that makes Solomon Small Planet level

IIRC, Solomon didn't create the world. One of his friends did, with prep. Not saying who, since you're watching the anime now and that's some heavy spoilers if season 3 ever happens.

Can you post the calc here?

Not sure if the feat is valid, since it wasn't really Solomon who created the world, and the dude that did it had some crazy prep (besides, it's not like he can use that energy for combat anyway).

Solomon ascended to Godhood

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r6fM2rSwkyE/VOiHxhCfLWI/AAAAAAAAB9o/MmSDWiEzxEI/s1600/019.png

Is acausal (above destiny itself)

Manipulates destiny (his own will)

http://image.mangabird.me/sites/default/files/manga/1/3681/20140729100839835.jpg

Can seal ppl in order dimensions

http://image.mangabird.me/sites/default/files/manga/5/3681/20140829034039251.jpg

And you know the rest omniscience though Aladdin hasn't mastered it he's probably nigh omnipresent as well since he is rukh itself but hasn't been shown yet

We cannot assume that Ugo created the planet. As far as I remember it was left unclear whether he simply found it, and sent over the population of his own.

@Coleworld Those scans are nowhere near good evidence for such exaggerated claims.

@KaenDragneel Have you fixed the profiles?

About what his destiny manipulation? Or omniscience? He rewrote the laws of physics while testing things out how is this surprising?

He has only displayed feats of a very local level, not remotely even universal scale. That is not good evidence for full omniscience or being above destiny itself.

I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop this subject. I have discussed it extensively previously, and do not have the time and energy to do so again.

Also, it is off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back