• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Cosmology and potential Upgrade

Didn't read everything yet but aren't downward hierarchies simply treated as tier 11? What's the point of the thread then?
You told me when I ask you, but the thing with Magi Worlds is the regular multiverse where the story takes place is inside a world similar to how higher gods create universes and life form in their world, so i Don't think it should be treated as 11-C

The mod agrees that there is a god below llah though. Pain might have agreed to that idea but I can't be too sure
I said while there may Ben a possibility of a god existing below illah although that’s is not sure and can’t actually be proven
There is no prove that there are countless gods beneath him
And the main thing of this thread is that there are countless gods below illah which Was never stated or implied in the series. so I think as the OP please bring explicit proof of that not your own interpretation of things

You told me when I ask you, but the thing with Magi Worlds is the regular multiverse where the story takes place is inside a world similar to how higher gods create universes and life form in their world, so i Don't think it should be treated as 11-C
Huh? I didn't get it. Can you explain what you mean?

A problem here is that if there are lower worlds in the hierarchy of reality-fiction differences is that this would qualify everybody in the Magi setting as 1-B in relation to everything that is as fiction to them, even non-powered civilians, and certainly not just the gods, much like we ourselves would be above everything that is as fiction to us, and that is simply not how our system works, or makes any sense. Rather, we start at baseline for the setting that a story takes place in.

A problem here is that if there are lower worlds in the hierarchy of reality-fiction differences is that this would qualify everybody in the Magi setting as 1-B in relation to everything that is as fiction to them, even non-powered civilians, and certainly not just the gods, much like we ourselves would be above everything that is as fiction to us, and that is simply not how our system works, or makes any sense
I believe the series explained this pretty well, Life forms, non powered civilians are contained in regular universes inside a god world. Higher gods rated as 1-B currently also create worlds with life forms. This kind of scaling wouldn't make everyone 1-B but only gods

And??
For one that was a picture explaining things differently
And those bubbles are not meant to be gods the major thing there are the black lines that’s shows divisions between illah, the universe, the dragon, human and a higher god encompassing them all
The thing that should be noted there’s is the black lines that look a lot like panel separation lines separating this 4things not the bubbles
Let me reply to this

So your think those bubbles are the gods?
WHIle ignoring the narration from the dragon?
Use the narration on the panel and the images and you will see
1. The humans and the dragon in the same layer but the dragon drawn in a way to be bigger than humans
2. The embryo in the next panel which is showing the universe
3. Illah in the next one
4. The higher god(eye like drawing) in the next panel drawn in a way to encompass the rest

There is nothing here about a lower world the said bubbles are illustrations of possibly other universes in illah layer

Your own interpretation is that the line of bubbles is the hierarchy?
That can’t Be more wrong
Will also reply this

So your think those bubbles are the gods?
No, never said that, in my blog I said bubbles are worlds, octopus like creatures are gods, or am I the only one seeing them
WHIle ignoring the narration from the dragon
I didn't ignore the narration of the dragon, it started from lifeform to the world containing lifeform to llah(black god) then went to the higher god but we know the higher god aren't any different from llah as they have life forms, now what is still being ignored by you till now is the fact that they where gods(octopus like beings) and smaller worlds(bubbles) below llah. Again I ask am I the only one seeing it?
Narration never mentioned lower order worlds but we are not blind, the narration didn't mention smaller worlds and life forms of the higher being but we know that higher being has smaller worlds and life forms
The humans and the dragon in the same layer but the
Yes
The embryo in the next panel which is showing the universe
The smaller universe, yes
Illah in the next one
Yes
The higher god(eye like drawing) in the next panel drawn in a way to encompass the rest
Yes, encompass the rest of what
There is nothing here about a lower world the said bubbles are illustrations of possibly other universes in illah layer
Seriously, a world shown as a bubble, then multiple other bubbles but those aren't worlds

Yo, you ignored this gods, here, what should we do with them, should we just ignore them
Your own interpretation is that the line of bubbles is the hierarchy?
I don't even understand this
For one that was a picture explaining things differently
I believe why i explained how the description doesn't explain this differently, for starters, the description started from the life forms of a world inside llah's world. llah world is just part of the Hierarchy, same description didn't tell use that even the higher being have smaller worlds and life form similar to llah even though the story tells us so.
And those bubbles are not meant to be gods the major thing there are the black lines that’s shows divisions between illah
Those gods(octopus like creatures) aren't meant to be gods, seriously. Tell that to the Author
a higher god encompassing them all
What, a higher god encompassing them, you know I remember that I said something like this in a discussion thread, you said it was stupid and didn't make sense, I can't believe you are saying it here, Well no, the higher god doesn't encompass them. There are gods above him as well, second the structure of the Hierarchy the this panel was described more as spiral, look closely and you will see it.
The thing that should be noted there’s is the black lines that look a lot like panel separation lines separating this 4things not the bubbles
I could bring out 20 panels from chapter 222(where that panel was taken from) that there are black line division, seriously Evey panel from that chapter has black line, even the the higher god eyes is drawn of the other side of the black line. Is this your agurment that does gods below aren't god

Last edited:
Bubbles - worlds
Octopus like creatures - gods
No one was disputing that with you rather I thought you were referring to the bubbles as gods
I am glad we at least agree on that
Yes, encompass
Encompass illah, their current universe, dragon and human

No I did not as that is irrelevant and does not translate to the “bottomless hierarchy”
Or where are you seeing the bottomless hierarchy in the drawing above?

I believe the series explained this pretty well, Life forms, non powered civilians are contained in regular universes inside a god world. Higher gods rated as 1-B currently also create worlds with life forms. This kind of scaling wouldn't make everyone 1-B but only gods
That seems meaningless. If there are lower-order worlds that are as fiction to the Magi setting, EVERYBODY in said setting would be 1-B by following your logic, and our system simply does not work like that.

That seems meaningless. If there are lower-order worlds that are as fiction to the Magi setting, EVERYBODY in said setting would be 1-B by following your logic, and our system simply does not work like that.
What, there are lower order worlds, higher view lower as fiction within those worlds are universes, Both my comment on this issue greatly disagree with the idea that everyone in the world would be 1-B, that would be wanking. In my blog I pointed out how a world is structured. There are layers of worlds within every world are regular universes. If the wiki works as you claim it does then currently, every body in llah world, Alibaba, Aladdin, even non powered civilians would be low 1-C because they are inside a universe in llah world.

I thought that your reasoning was built on the premise that there are lower worlds than the main Magi setting, and as such this should scale to all of the gods. However, by following this logic, they are not the only ones that should be included in your suggested rankings, and our system still does not work that way, neither for the unpowered civilians or the deities.

I still didn't get it bruh
On a Hierarchy, there are worlds, the story takes place, higher and lower order worlds, The story takes place in a regular multiverse contained inside one of higher worlds, does that mean the regular multiverse is more complex than a lower order world on that Hierarchy

I did not
Nothing here shows any god below illah or countless below him
Just a drawing of multiple gods
And also please send the full page next time stop snipping it
And also what chapter is this?
I said this before except we would ignore stuff
Just a drawing of multiple gods on the Hierarchy, who where mistakenly drawn below llah on the Hierarchy.
Chapter 222

I said this before except we would ignore stuff
Just a drawing of multiple gods on the Hierarchy, who where mistakenly drawn below llah on the Hierarchy.
Chapter 222
That was not a drawing of gods on hierarchy and illah is always drawn in black none of those are even drawn in black

That was not a drawing of gods on hierarchy and illah is always drawn in black none of those are even drawn in black
WTF, so those aren't gods, Pain you have read Magi and you are telling me those aren't gods. It would have been better if you chose to just say let's ignore them than claim that those aren't gods. llah is the black god, that is his name. I can't even hold my laughter back

0222-011.png

Here is the scan and no you are not the only one seeing them up you are just reading the page wrong I guess
The description here shows drawing of multiple gods above the current world not below
WTF, so those aren't gods, Pain you have read Magi and you are telling me those aren't gods. It would have been better if you chose to just say let's ignore them than claim that those aren't gods. llah is the black god, that is his name. I can't even hold my laughter back
I never said those are not drawing of gods I said that is not a drawing of gods on the hierarchy just the dragon explaining how there are gods above illah not below
And even in the last panel there is no illah among the gods drawn in circles

Funny enough this proves there is no god below illah and he is the first on the hierarchy coupled with alibaba statement about their world been the first floor on the hierarchy

On a Hierarchy, there are worlds, the story takes place, higher and lower order worlds, The story takes place in a regular multiverse contained inside one of higher worlds, does that mean the regular multiverse is more complex than a lower order world on that Hierarchy
If the multiverse exists on a higher R>F layer then it would be tier 1 by default

No, it doesn't, characters from the multiverse weaker than a lower order god on a reality fiction level
So you are saying characters from a multiverse located in a higher reality fiction layer are weaker than Gods on lower Reality Fiction layers? How does that make sense

So you are saying characters from a multiverse located in a higher reality fiction layer are weaker than Gods on lower Reality Fiction layers? How does that make sense
The multiverse is regular 4D multiverse in a 1-B world. The god in the layer the multiverse is located also have reality fiction transdence on the multiverse

Back