• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Cosmology and potential Upgrade

From what I see the 1-B worlds are just upscaling from various statements about the cosmology going upwards countlessly. That doesn't mean the reverse applies without explicit evidence.
It is the very basis of the verse, layers of worlds, each with it's own god higher views the lower as fiction. Higher world have life forms, to be exact, this could taken place in a world rated as 1-B and we will still have this agurment

, this could taken place in a world rated as 1-B
But that 1-B world would presumably have evidence for 1-B.

Here you would first need to prove the layer you're talking about is 1-B and to do so you would need to show a direct line of reality-fiction transcendence. All you've done is prove the multiverse goes sideways and that Ilah is Low 1-C.

Not starting with you, the mod I am debating can see those are gods
So your think those bubbles are the gods?
WHIle ignoring the narration from the dragon?
Use the narration on the panel and the images and you will see
1. The humans and the dragon in the same layer but the dragon drawn in a way to be bigger than humans
2. The embryo in the next panel which is showing the universe
3. Illah in the next one
4. The higher god(eye like drawing) in the next panel drawn in a way to encompass the rest

There is nothing here about a lower world the said bubbles are illustrations of possibly other universes in illah layer

Your own interpretation is that the line of bubbles is the hierarchy?
That can’t Be more wrong

Just to be clear since there seems to be a bit of misunderstanding, the Magi God Tiers are already 1-B and the cosmology is High 1-B, and this wont change regardless of this revision being accepted or rejected.

But that 1-B world would presumably have evidence for 1-B.

Here you would first need to prove the layer you're talking about is 1-B and to do so you would need to show a direct line of reality-fiction transcendence. All you've done is prove the multiverse goes sideways and that Ilah is Low 1-C.
This is like me trying to prove the Cosmology again, each layer has reality fiction transdence. There are layers of worlds. This is the gods profile. It should explain thing a little better

We have an explicit statement of the hierarchy going on upward and none whatsoever of it going downward I am sure it would have been hinted once or mentioned once
Instead Alibaba referred to their world as the first floor of the hierarchy

And all you is assumptions again
Your interpretation of the said hierarchy does not make it right

Another lie from you this was a scan explaining how their current universe is separated from the other ones
I am not answering you. How will say such a thing when you are seeing he tried to separate the world from the gods rather than challenge them

Just to be clear since there seems to be a bit of misunderstanding, the Magi God Tiers are already 1-B and the cosmology is High 1-B, and this wont change regardless of this revision being accepted or rejected.
We have an explicit statement of the hierarchy going on upward and none whatsoever of it going downward I am sure it would have been hinted once or mentioned once

You are both misinterpreting him he is saying to prove all the gods are 1B including illah you need to show that their is a gap of 1B in between all of them

Just to be clear since there seems to be a bit of misunderstanding,
From what I gathered the OP is suggesting the universe most of the story takes place in operates on a similar chain as the the higher dimensions. So everyone would be 1-B because there would be countless layers beneath them as with the current 1-B profiles.

What I'm saying is that you would need to prove there are countless layers beneath Ilah's world and I don't think that's been done.

Again not answering you

What I'm saying is that you would need to prove there are countless layers beneath Ilah's world and I don't think that's been done.
Let's setting with agreeing that there are worlds and gods below llah first before we get to how many worlds

gods below llah first before we get to how many worlds
To get 1-B you would need to prove seven layers between IIah and whatever god is Low 2-C. I'm guess that's not really possible, so you would need to prove there's countless lower layers in the world where most of the story takes place.

Order is the basic arrangement of gods on the Hierarchy, their order can be changed by swapping places, that is a higher swaps with lower or a lower swap higher along the Hierarchy.
llah was casted lower in that order, something that is impossible except there is are gods and worlds lower than llah

To get 1-B you would need to prove seven layers between IIah and whatever god is Low 2-C. I'm guess that's not really possible, so you would need to prove there's countless lower layers in the world where most of the story takes place.
There is no low 2-C, just gods and worlds. In those worlds there are regular universes, I don't even get the seven layers stuff

llah was casted lower in that order, something that is impossible except there is are gods and worlds lower than llah
But the thing is that two things must be true
  • There needs to be a lowest order. You can't transcend something that isn't there. So the Low 2-C area must start somewhere
  • That still doesn't mean that Ilah didn't take a 5-Dimensional area and just separate it from everything else.
In those worlds there are regular universes
If you can prove that there are world beneath a basic Low 2-C universe then you have some evidence for a 1-B chain.

llah was casted lower in that order
As that’s how it works you swap the said ladder by removing and replacing
But aside that

Order is the basic arrangement of gods on the Hierarchy, their order can be changed by swapping places, that is a higher swaps with lower or a lower swap higher along the Hierarchy.

What here proved countless worlds below illah??
I really don’t get

I agreed that currently IIah has evidence for being above the lowest possible wrung in the cosmology, which is why its Low 1-C.
The very idea that llah is swap places with a low 2-C and became low 2-C, but have reality fiction transdence again the world he was creating should already hint that the god below llah isn't low 2-C

The very idea that llah is swap places with a low 2-C and became low 2-C, but have reality fiction transdence again the world he was creating should already hint that the god below llah isn't low 2-C
If there's gods below Ilah, that means that it was Low 2-C and swapped with a higher being then separated its multiverse from the rest of the hierarchy.

Unless you can prove there's gods below the gods below Ilah.

If you can prove that there are gods before Ilah then sure, but I'm not seeing what your proposing.

If there's gods below Ilah, that means that it was Low 2-C and swapped with a higher being then separated its multiverse from the rest of the hierarchy.
No, llah became a lower order, the god below became of a higher order, I don't even know where the separate it's multiverse from the Hierarchy is coming from, it is lower order world. Order is the arrangement of this within the Hierarchy

Don't really have any opinions here but can someone elaborates How the hierarchy Is high 1-B? Because from what I remember from my Magi read, the Hierarchy was never called endless Nor infinite (Infact these words were never used to it) it merely gets called as countless, consistently, and was shown to have a Cap/End multiple times if I recall correctly.

Because from what I remember from my Magi read, the Hierarchy was never called endless Nor infinite (Infact these words were never used to it) it merely gets called as countless, consistently, and was shown to have a Cap/End?
A world is a higher or lower world. Higher controls the fate of lower, for every world there would be a higher world

If you can prove that the scan specifically is about IIah then yes, it would qualify for 1-B
Don't get this part, the horizontal in that planel is llah's world. it is the only world in that Hierarchy where there are different colours of rukh, upwards higher Dimensions, lower = worlds lower than llah

Last edited:
A world is a higher or lower world. Higher controls the fate of lower, for every world there would be a higher world
That pretty Vague and just sounds like exaggeration if all, and that's also not correct considering how the hierarchy actually was shown to have an end.

Also, can you show the scan?

That pretty Vague and just sounds like exaggeration if all, and that's also not correct considering how the hierarchy actually was shown to have an end.

Also, can you show the scan?
The Hierarchy doesn't have an end, it is the definition of infinity and no end was shown

Back