• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Cosmology and potential Upgrade

B

Becouse I agree with Pain's reasons.

I don't recall any actual feats nor statements implying anything close to tier 1, this is trying to give a absurd and extreme rating to this verse going by assumptions.
Did you read my agurment eveything pain said has been answered. wait a minute, anything close to tier 1. Have you read magi

I can't try convincing a guy who wouldn't even look at things differently. Heck llah is 6D on the wiki right now, from you agurment above, you still look at him as 5D

Lormac seems to make more sense here, and his Blog is very good and well detailed, so I'll agree with him and his reasons

Well not going over that, I don't even know what you take as an answer because anyone could look at the agurment and Know your points has been taken care of

I am not going to try convincing you
Anyone can look at yours and know you have no point besides your own assumptions

While gathering my agurment, I knew they were some that couldn't be debunked by anything except just ignoring them. Anyways we have 1 agree and 1 disagree, I believe the rest are neutral leaning towards agreeing

Last edited:
Would any of you be willing to evaluate this please? Personally I am getting extremely tired of Lormac's relentless obsession with seemingly unreasonable Magi upgrade attempts,
I believe I have only tried upgrading the god tiers twice, one was accepted while the other rejected. I have created several discussion thread but never really used them. I guess both CRT had a lot of discussion that you think I create CRT every month. Please feel free to remind of any one that I might have created.

I don't have that kind of specific memory, or the time to search for the URLs, but recall that you have created Magi upgrade threads over and over and over, with each one attempting to push the tiers even higher.

I don't have that kind of specific memory, or the time to search for the URLs, but recall that you have created Magi upgrade threads over and over and over, with each one attempting to push the tiers even higher.
I believe I have done more downgrade CRT than Upgrade. Done three downgrade CRT, two got rejected

Well, maybe I am remembering wrong, but I still have the impression that you have been gradually pushing for higher and higher statistics, without ever being satisfied.

I'm not seeing anything in the blog that gives me the impression of higher geometric spatial dimensions rather than a 2-A multiverses with weaker and stronger universes.
The verse is already 1-B having reality fiction transdence, what the blog is trying to get across is that there are layers below where the story takes place, story takes place in llah world

Well, maybe I am remembering wrong, but I still have the impression that you have been gradually pushing for higher and higher statistics, without ever being satisfied.
Every verse is rated based on personal interpretation and Scans to back it up. Anytime I get a different interpretation, a create a blog, sometime make a discussion thread on it, but I have only tried massive upgrade twice, anyways after this I intend to work on the lower tiers ability.

I only really see one world confirmed beneath Ilah with the fish tank scene, but not that there are countless lower worlds beneath Ilah.

llah is the black god on that Hierarchy, There are gods in their world with smaller worlds

Ilah is the black god on that Hierarchy,
Yes, because Illah is Low 1-C. Viewing smaller Tier 2 gods is to be expected. To get 1-B you would need to have those Tier 2 beings have a similar scene or produce a chart that shows infinite countless downwards action.

If that's supposed to be the multiverse from its perspective, then that's just seeing reality sideways. Which also isn't evidence of a countless downward reality-fiction trend.

Yes, because Illah is Low 1-C. Viewing smaller Tier 2 gods is to be expected. To get 1-B you would need to have those Tier 2 beings have a similar scene or produce a chart that shows infinite downwards action.
Each of those gods are in a layer viewing the lower as fiction. Basic Cosmology of the verse

If that's supposed to be the multiverse from its perspective, then that's just seeing reality sideways. Which also isn't evidence of a countless downward reality-fiction trend
Every god is a layer viewing the lower as fiction. That scan just prove to show that there are gods below llah,

Each of those gods are in a layer viewing the lower as fiction
That's only Low 1-C justification for them assuming they're in the same layer as Illah. If they're lower then that's just Tier 2 justification. You would need to have this scene in a standard 3-D verse or 2-D verse to get everyone to 1-B.
That scan just prove to show that there are gods below llah,
Then that means they're Tier 2. But that doesn't mean everyone above them is 1-B.

llah is the black god on that Hierarchy, There are gods in their world with smaller worlds

And??
For one that was a picture explaining things differently
And those bubbles are not meant to be gods the major thing there are the black lines that’s shows divisions between illah, the universe, the dragon, human and a higher god encompassing them all
The thing that should be noted there’s is the black lines that look a lot like panel separation lines separating this 4things not the bubbles

That's only Low 1-C justification for them assuming they're in the same layer as Illah
They aren't is same layer,
If they're lower then that's just Tier 2 justification. You would need to have this scene in a standard 3-D verse or 2-D verse to get everyone to 1-B.
In the blog I explained that even world treated as 1-B have universes which contain life forms, story takes place in a world inside llah's world. Someone actually told me layers below where the main story takes place are treated as 11-C, but Magi does a great job as regular 4D universes are inside a god world

And??
For one that was a picture explaining things differently
And those bubbles are not meant to be gods the major thing there are the black lines that’s shows divisions between illah, the universe, the dragon, human and a higher god encompassing them all
The thing that should be noted there’s is the black lines that look a lot like panel separation lines separating this 4things not the bubbles
Not starting with you, the mod I am debating can see those are gods

1-B have universes which contain life forms
From what I see the 1-B worlds are just upscaling from various statements about the cosmology going upwards countlessly. That doesn't mean the reverse applies without explicit evidence.
Not starting with you, the mod I am debating can see those are gods
I mean, I don't really. I'm just running with what you're implying. Them being gods or not is something I wouldn't know.

Back