• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Cosmology and potential Upgrade

Agree, but for my is High 1-B the Cosmology of th everse, In the context, "Countless" can also be used to refer to infinity (like other words to describe infinity without being too much explicit), Magi is an example of this.

Dude what’s with you and trying to pass upgrades based on assumptions and false fallacy by taking the highest possible definition with little to no proof
The entire magi lower tier is currently shit fix that instead don’t be so hung up on the higher tiers and their ratings, it literally means you only love the series due to its cosmology not cause of the story tbh

Nothing here proofs that it is an open ended hierarchy just you taking things out of context if anything it only points to the fact that Alladin world is the first world or you think everyone in alladin world is 1121517D?
Like dude common what’s this

I am so baffled I don’t even see a reason to address the blog as it is just you trying to upgrade the verse as usual by taking the highest possible explanations and also this time you are literally twisting contexts to fix your narrative
And again nothing you say here about open ended hierarchy is true
And even in open ended hierarchy there are still tiers like 4D, 5D e.t.c.
TLDR your blog is filled with disjointed And purposefully misinterpreted explanations
And more importantly it was never stated to be a hierarchy with no bottom as opposed to well IO not sure about elder scrolls tho. But it was directly stated to Be a hierarchy with no top i am sure it would have been mentioned right there if it also has no bottom

Last edited:
wow dude chill, people have different interpretations and opinions. Debate exist to test those positions, rather than accuse Lormac of intentionally misrepresenting scans, how about you debunk them?

wow dude chill, people have different interpretations and opinions. Debate exist to test those positions, rather than accuse Lormac of intentionally misrepresenting scans, how about you debunk them?
There is nothing to debunk when he brought nothing worthwhile I can address them but what’s the point when everything he said was just his own assumptions
And yes read the blog well if you have any knowledge on magi and you will know he is misinterpreting the scans and context on purpose not by mistake
E.g. a scan that explains how alladin world was the ground floor he said alladin said “imagine” so it doesn’t not count lol

Anyway like I already said everything in the blog is his own assumptions after misinterpreting the entire magi
You have read magi many times already I think you should stop reading it and go through the lower tiers profiles as they are currently a bit of a mess

Been hung up on the highest rating a verse can get reminds me of shinza fans
Like shinza And many other verses the some of the fans don’t care about the story just the absurd power level. And lormac behavior for the past few months points that while he may also care about the story he cares more about the power level

There is nothing to debunk when he brought nothing worthwhile
And yes read the blog well if you have any knowledge on magi and you will know he is misinterpreting the scans and context on purpose
Calm down, regardless of what you think there is no need to be rude.
People have different interpretations, and I can see both your's and Lormac's as valid. The only thing that this wiki does is analyzing the evidences and deciding which interpretation is the one that can be considered closer to the correct one. Unless the authors themselves specify what is correct and what is not, everything is up to interpretations.
So please, calm down and give a better elaboration of your points, if you are interested in the revision.

Dude what’s with you and trying to pass upgrades based on assumptions and false fallacy by taking the highest possible definition with little to no proof
Doesn't really counters anything. You coming to attack me doesn't disprove scans on the table
Nothing here proofs that it is an open ended hierarchy just you taking things out of context if anything it only points to the fact that Alladin world is the first world or you think everyone in alladin world is 1121517D?
Can you please explain further, how things are taken out of context. No I don't believe everyone one in Aladdin world is 1121517D. Darkmash told me that Hierarchy in I/O. Planes below the main story are treated as 11-C while higher are treated with transdence but I believe Magi did a good job as the story takes place in a regular space time inside llah's world, so no those in that world aren't 112157D only llah
What about the higher planes that are treated as 1-B currently, they have life forms similar to llah's world but are they 1-B. Seriously this story can be stated to have taken place on a plane treated as 1-B and you will still agure
I am so baffled I don’t even see a reason to address the blog as it is just you trying to upgrade the verse as usual by taking the highest possible explanations and also this time you are literally twisting contexts to fix your narrative
Bro fight those scans showing worlds and gods below llah or do you think the author was on crack when she drew them
Anyway like I already said everything in the blog is his own assumptions after misinterpreting the entire magi
I brought scans, verses are rated based on interpretation. You didn't even challenge the idea of that something of a lower order exist or the idea that llah was casted lower in the Hierarchy of gods. You also think she was on crack When she used lower order world rather than using world which every was use to

Last edited:
You came challenging me rather than the scans, last CRT I backed down even though you didn't bring any scan. This one is different

And lormac behavior for the past few months points that while he may also care about the story he cares more about the power level
I love the story. To be exact Magi was what I introduced me to tier 1, anyways I don't see how my behavior counters those scans, the last few months I tried to take a scan literally which would move the trio higher in 1-B and I tried to downgrade llah twice, I changed the interpretation of the wiki on Aladdin multiverse, downgraded Solomon. What do you want me to do on a battle Wiki, discuss how good the story was?

Last edited:
You came challenging me rather than the scans, last CRT I backed down even though you didn't bring any scan. This one is different
Cause in everything you never bring anything worthwhile just your own assumptions
I don’t see why I need to deal with that
And no none of your scans proof an open ended hierarchy

I love the story. To be exact Magi was what I introduced me to tier 1, anyways I don't see how my behavior counters those scans
Yes the fact that magi was what introduced you to tier means you have some sort of deep sentiment to the tiers
Don’t get me wrong I am not saying you don’t love the story I am saying you love seeing them as high as possible more

. a scan that explains how alladin world was the ground floor he said alladin sa
Imagine doesn't count as Alibaba was trying to give a simple explanation no Sinbad's plan. I will drop the full scan

The very idea that Alibaba say they wouldn't be higher or lower world already prove my point on him simply explaining stuff

Yes the fact that magi was what introduced you to tier means you have some sort of deep sentiment to the tiers
Don’t get me wrong I am not saying you don’t love the story I am saying you love seeing them as high as possible more
Bro this interpretation didn't come yesterday. This came when I was reading the series, that they where worlds below Ugo the way they are worlds above him, then I came to the wiki and their interpretation changed mine

Cause in everything you never bring anything worthwhile just your own assumptions
What, except you ignore those scans and believe the Author was on crack when she drew them.
I don’t see why I need to deal with that
Are you running or you going to deal with them because ignoring them and saying you don't see a need doesn't disprove them in the slightest
no none of your scans proof an open ended hierarchy
Meh

your blog is filled with disjointed And purposefully misinterpreted explanations
Ok, your explanation would be helpful
And even in open ended hierarchy there are still tiers like 4D, 5D
Maybe within a god world but not one the Hierarchy
But it was directly stated to Be a hierarchy with no top i am sure it would have been mentioned right there if it also has no bottom
It was never directly to be without a top, but based on context and the fact that verse works with higher and lower world, a world is either higher or lower, for every world there is a higher world same goes for the higher world, there is a lower, which why I said based on verse machanism it is an open ended hierarchy, what backs this up is Alibaba vector going up and down. Well let first agree that there are worlds below llah's world

Last edited:
So addressing the Blog in the end,
I want to clear a misconception. The idea that llah world is the first world in the Hierarchy. Originally the wiki treated Aladdin multiverse as the first layer in the Hierarchy and I believe this was what brought about the misconception
it was not a misconception it was what the story implied and said
We see a similar structure in the lower world that David created. It was a lower order world which contained it's own universe which could carry life forms. The story didn't reach a world in the higher layers but we know that it is similar as they contain smaller worlds and life forms similar to llah's world. Now that we I have shown how a world is we can say a god control the fate of both their creation in their world and the lower order world. This whole thing is backed up the first description of the Hierarchy where gods in their worlds had smaller universes in form of bubbles which contained life forms. That being said, we can get to the main point, there are worlds below llah's world.
it was literally stated it is a mirrored world, it means another universe, or another timeline, this paragraph means in each layer there are quite a number of worlds(universes) each a mirror of one another and separated by a barrier and David creating a lower order world was said while i the SP and that on its own means he created a universe
First was the visual description of the Hierarchy. We can follow the visually follow the original dragon as she gives her speech about the Hierarchy. It goes from a human to her to the world which was in a form of bubble to llah who had other bubbles(worlds) to the eyes of the higher being who is right above llah. Now what people tends to ignore is that they where gods going down that Hierarchy, gods whom llah was superior to the way the higher god was to him. The original dragon started the description of the Hierarchy from a world inside llah's world and llah's world is part of the Hierarchy
hmmn totally untrue nothing here states that there was a god below illah it stated otherwise it states
Humans<<<<< Dragon<<<<< illah <<<< higher order god. nothing in this paragragh states that there are gods going down the hierarchy
The second was when Aladdin discussed the control of fate how Solomon had isolated llah's world from Hierarchy, what is ignored here is that they where worlds before and after llah's world similar to the First description.
Disjointed scan and nothing here implies that there is an open ended hierarchy just that solomon universe is cut off from the rest
The next point is the idea that something of a lower order even exist. An object of a lower order is something from a lower layer. The very idea of a lower order should be impossible if we where to take llah's world as the first world in Hierarchy. llah was casted lower in the Hierarchy of gods when he created the world
yes of course he is 5D or 5D he can create a lower order world namely 3D or 4D, and all can sustain life
There is also this scan, the Hierarchy was shown upwards and downwards
yes of course it is a ladder and this was not even speaking about higher and lower worlds just how the barriers separating worlds in the same layer can be removed
My final point the verse principle which uses higher and lower worlds, every world is a higher world to a god and a lower to another god. llah's world is no exemption
not one was it mentioned that alladin's (solomon) world is a higher world to another god
Now one might want to say but lormac, we never saw llah controlling the fate of a lower god and Sinbad or Ugo where never shown doing same. The god in the higher world can change the fate of the lower on a whim. This is what the story have established with us, although we never saw a higher god controlling llah's fate, we assumed that everything happening in his world was merely the will of a higher world, he too should have the power to rearrange the fate of the lower world. As for Sinbad and Ugo, after Solomon brought down llah, llah world became isolated from the rule of destiny and Ugo just carried out his duty of looking after the world. Sinbad never viewed the lower order worlds as a threat and the world he goverend was isolated from the god rule.
So you agree that you are assuming, it was directly stated that there is a hogher god manipulting everything happening in illah world, but it was never stated in reverse
oh btw hyperspace can mean a lot of thing even 3.5D or 4 dimensioned space or even a space with no form of dimensionality, in this case it means something similar to 3.5D (i can try explaining what i mean by 3.5D but it is irrelevant to the main point of open ended hierarchy or not)

Another agurment might be these scans. The first scan says Sinbad wants to break into higher worlds from his plane but doesn't really disprove that there are lower order worlds below llah world. if anything, it actually helps prove my point as the vector on Alibaba shows that the Hierarchy has no top or bottom.
Dude wtf the vector on alibaba shows what vertical means bro whats all these? the actual picture on the other hand was showing sinbad from the bottom up
In second scan, Alibaba tells the group to imagine that they where in the first floor of a building and Sinbad want to break the walls and reach higher planes. This also doesn't really disprove that there are lower order worlds. Alibaba tells them to imagine to Hierachy as a building as he is trying to explain Sinbad's plan
it is not just imagination it is a perfect illustration, illustrating the layers to a building, he did not say a building with no top or bottom he firmly said a building with a bottom. THIS SCAN LITERALLY PROVES THERE IS A BOTTOM ON THE HIERARCHY
Now open ended Hierarchies aren't common but I believe there are verses which have them, Unwritten, I/O.
iO has a direct statement, and Unwritten is not one as far as i am aware, instead it is just that all worlds have a H1A difference between them
I asked a question about open ended Hierarchies and it is still treated as High 1-B on the wiki,
i told you that in the thread where you asked it but well you first disagreed until Yuri said the same thing
I personally do believe that the difference between layers are bigger than Dimensions but there is no evidence for that, infact the only thing that mentions space in the series is Ugo's famous statement about llah's world containing countless hyperspace.
already explained what a hyperspace can be
What brought about this misconception was starting the Hierarchy from a regular space-time which is contained inside a much complex space-time that is part of an endless Hierarchy.

Does this affect the ratings ? Yes, based on the verse machanism, the Hierarchy is an opened ended Hierarchy having no top or bottom. All gods becomes at least 1-B.
anyway nothing you said here make any sense and extremely disjointed and out of context so i still stand on my point that you are misinterpreting this things on purpose. as nothing in the verse even seemed to imply that it is an open ended hierarchy and i also noticed that you dont really seem to understand tier 1 well enough on its own.
And dont even bother trying to as i already said nothing states it is open ended instead it was stated to have a bottom

it was literally stated it is a mirrored world, it means another universe, or another timeline, this paragraph means in each layer there are quite a number of worlds(universes) each a mirror of one another
Yes, they are part of llah's world as it is the Scared palace that circulate the energy around them, the sacred palace governs llah's world.
Humans<<<<< Dragon<<<<< illah <<<< higher order god. nothing in this paragragh states that there are gods going down the hierarchy
This is why I used the word ignore. Did you follow that panel, they where gods below llah with worlds. The description of the Hierarchy started from life forms to the world created to llah himself in his world to the god above. Yes it wasn't mentioned because description didn't start from a god world but rather started from life forms and world within his world.
not one was it mentioned that alladin's (solomon) world is a higher world to another god
See the misunderstanding, Solomon's world is a part of llah's world, rather it is inside llah's world.
yes of course it is a ladder and this was not even speaking about higher and lower worlds just how the barriers separating worlds in the same layer can be removed
WTF, did you just ignore we can remove barriers between vertical worlds and barriers between rukh horizontally. This is why I used ignored in my blog
Disjointed scan and nothing here implies that there is an open ended hierarchy just that
Tell that to the Author who was on crack for fixing llah world in-between worlds while saying the world is isolated from the Hierarchy.
Dude wtf the vector on alibaba shows what vertical means bro whats all these? the actual picture on the other hand was showing sinbad from the bottom up
Picture shows Sinbad in his layer wanting to reach higher plane. A vector going upwards and downwards used to describe a vertical relationship, seriously except you want to ignore things
it is not just imagination it is a perfect illustration, illustrating the layers to a building, he did not say a building with no top or bottom he firmly said a building with a bottom
Imagine doesn't count as Alibaba was trying to give a simple explanation no Sinbad's plan. I will drop the full scan

The very idea that Alibaba say they wouldn't be higher or lower world already prove my point on him simply explaining stuff or even the idea that that building has a top and Sinbad would make every world collapse.

It is like me saying imagine that our real life universe uses string, does it mean it uses string
i told you that in the thread where you asked it but well you first disagreed until Yuri said the same thing
Wanted to clarify
yes of course he is 5D or 5D he can create a lower order world namely 3D or 4D, and all can sustain life
I use to believe in this but this is wrong in so many different ways. Let me explain what order is, based on these scans, order is basically the arrangements of gods in the Hierarchy, how gods are arranged higher or lower. A lower order world is a world which belongs to a god in a lower layer vice versa for higher. Now llah was stated to be creating a lower order, a world that should be in a lower layer and should be created a lower order god, what is ignored here is that llah was actually casted lower in the order of gods when he was creating that lower order world. Something that should be impossible if llah's world was the first world in that order.
David creating a lower order world was said while i the SP and that on its own means he created a universe
This is wrong, he created a lower order world at that point because he was a lower order god. That lower order world contained it's own universe. There is a difference between I am creating a universe and I am creating a lower world with it's own universe
already explained what a hyperspace can be
This is irrelevant. I said believe it is higher but no evidence
iO has a direct statement, and Unwritten is not one as far as i am aware, instead it is just that all worlds have a H1A difference between them
Yeah because layers are much bigger than Dimensional transdence
So you agree that you are assuming, it was directly stated that there is a hogher god manipulting everything happening in illah world, but it was never stated in reverse
Did you read the part I said this is what the series has told us, A higher world governs the fate of the lower once, I don't even get the reverse part, that lower governs the fate of higher.
anyway nothing you said here make any sense and extremely disjointed and out of context
What for you, everything I say make sense just that you have already be clouded your judgement due to how the stuff have been treated for a long time, similar to how I tried to downgrade llah from low 1-C
till stand on my point that you are misinterpreting this things on purpose
I didn't misinterpret, I am just pointing out stuff that where ignored.
as nothing in the verse even seemed to imply that it is an open ended hierarchy and i also noticed that
Well you chose to ignore stuff,
And dont even bother trying to as i already said nothing states it is open ended instead it was stated to have a
Well the wiki fixed a bottom for it in form of Aladdin multiverse,
dont really seem to understand tier 1 well enough on its own.
You can't debunk stuff, then you start saying I don't understand tier 1, me not understanding tier 1 wouldn't debunk those scans.
nothing states it is open ended instead it was stated to have a bottom
The verse machanism, I have already explained. Anyways I said let's finish with the idea that there are worlds below llah

Last edited:
I'm a little confused as to how I'm supposed to visualize this cosmology, are you saying that the cosmology comprises of a bottomless/topless hierarchy, where each layer can have it's own finite hierarchy?

So you could have layer 534209573402957 from some arbitrary reference point in the "greater hierarchy" and within that layer you can have a regular 4D universe that represents the bottom layer of the "lesser hierarchy" which is in layer 534209573402957?

I might be completely off, I'm so tired rn so please correct me where I'm misunderstanding if at all

I'm a little confused as to how I'm supposed to visualize this cosmology, are you saying that the cosmology comprises of a bottomless/topless hierarchy, where each layer can have it's own finite hierarchy?
No, there little evidence for that. It would just a regular Hierarchy, it out top or bottom. Within the worlds in the Hierarchy are regular space-time continuum because those contains life form

Read through this and still nothing says the hierarchy has no bottom and you still did not address anything I said and alibaba explanation is enough as he said the hierarchy has a bottom
You always want to pass upgrades based on your own interpretation and misunderstandings
1. Alibaba explained that their world was the first floor, ground floor > first floor > second floor
depending on well the English
2. Was not directly stated or implied that it has a bottom
3. Even in the explanation about the hierarchy it was implied that it was an hierarchy with no top but I guess Shinobu forgot to tell us that it was without a bottom also
4. Your entire blog is purposely misinterpreting the series and disjointed

Good luck passing this tho

Read through this and still nothing says the hierarchy has no bottom and you still did not address anything I said and alibaba explanation is enough as he said the hierarchy has a bottom
I said let's leave the no bottom part and talk about worlds below llah. How the heck is Alibaba explanation enough, bro come on.

Alibaba explained that their world was the first floor, ground floor > first floor > second floor
Alibaba never explained that they where on the first floor, He said imagine we are on the first floor of a tall finite building, and Sinbad wants to break the ceiling, they won't be higher or lower worlds(which is out right impossible, well it is just a simple explanation). Is this what disproves that they are worlds below llah, or that llah was casted even lower in the Hierarchy of gods
Even in the explanation about the hierarchy it was implied that it was an hierarchy with no top but I guess Shinobu forgot to tell us that it was without a bottom also
She didn't forget, she drew it severally, the very machanism of the verse. Well you choose to ignore
Your entire blog is purposely misinterpreting the series and disjointed
Seriously though, how many times are you going to use this, attacking me and telling me I am purposely misinterpreting thing. I didn't misinterprete anything, I just got scans that where ignored and you still chose to ignore it and say it is misinterpretation. Calling it is misinterpretation doesn't really disprove it

Last edited:
I said let's leave the no bottom part and talk about worlds below llah. How the heck is Alibaba explanation enough, bro come on.

Alibaba never explained that they where on the first floor, He said imagine we are on the first floor of a tall finite building, and Sinbad wants to break the ceiling, they won't be higher or lower worlds(which is out right impossible, well it is just a simple explanation). Is this what disproves that they are worlds below llah, or that llah was casted even lower in the Hierarchy of gods

She didn't forget, she drew it severally, the very machanism of the verse. Well you choose to ignore

Seriously though, how many times are you going to use this, attacking me and telling me I am purposely misinterpreting thing. I didn't misinterprete anything, I just got scans that where ignored and you still choose to ignore it and say it is misinterpretation. Calling it is misinterpretation doesn't really disprove it
Okay still good luck tho

B
Reasons, you can't drop I disagree without saying anything
Becouse I agree with Pain's reasons.

I don't recall any actual feats nor statements implying anything close to tier 1, this is trying to give a absurd and extreme rating to this verse going by assumptions.

Back