• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Cosmology and potential Upgrade

Hmm
Even if we say that the multiverse on each layer is the same size, that still doesn't address the issue that the base layer itself would be the base reality and Gods below it would just be tier 11

Hmm
Even if we say that the multiverse on each layer is the same size, that still doesn't address the issue that the base layer itself would be the base reality and Gods below it would just be tier 11
A Lower order god have been shown to create a lower order world which contained it's universe and life forms, but if that would be treated as tier 11, then I guess I will stop the CRT

I think that we should probably close this thread. The suggested revision will apparently not be accepted, and as such we are just wasting time here.

Hmm
This is correct, yes. That is what I have tried to explain above as well.

llah, second key would be downgraded to tier 11 since he was casted lower in the order of gods

He was not moved below base reality tier he was moved to the lowest point on the hierarchy which would be 5D or 6D
Darkmash and Ant just told me anything below base reality is treated as tier 11 even though it would have reality fiction transdence to a world even lower. Something of a lower order is something from a lower layer, don't know where the lowest point in the Hierarchy came from.

Darkmash and Ant just told me anything below base reality is treated as tier 11 even though it would have reality fiction transdence to a world even lower. Something of a lower order is something from a lower layer, don't know where the lowest point in the Hierarchy came from.
They were in the SP they lived in a 5D multiverse
A lower order world can be 4D or 3D from the picture of the world he created we saw 3 dimensional living plants
We don’t know much and have little to no context on what world he created it will be a bit lacking to shift him below reality level cause he was said to be moved to the bottom of the hierarchy that for all we know may mean the lowest possible a god can Be which maybe 5D or even 4D

They were in the SP they lived in a 5D multiverse
A lower order world can be 4D or 3D from the picture of the world he created we saw 3 dimensional living plants
We don’t know much and have little to no context on what world he created it will be a bit lacking to shift him below reality level cause he was said to be moved to the bottom of the hierarchy that for all we know may mean the lowest possible a god can Be which maybe 5D or even 4D
You know the meaning of order, You also know the meaning the of being reduced in the order of gods and you also know the only way how ranks of gods can be changed. You also saw Ant and Darkmash comment how anything below the layer where story takes place = tier 11. Now even if there is a god who is 5D or 4D. Based on wiki, It would still be treated as tier 11

It isn't exactly tier 11. The issue is that we cannot start to rate all of the characters of verses that view other verses as fiction as tier 1 or 0, any more than we can view real world humans in this manner.

You also know the meaning the of being reduced in the order of gods and you also know the only way how ranks of gods can be changed
Yes but we they never said he was reduced to the point he is now below this current universe reality just that he was reduced
And well like I already explained he created a 3D space after he was reduced so he is at least 4D

Back