• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy manip - huh

Infinite Danmaku - Nah, it's infinite. Notable Attacks and Techniques.

I forgot to mention this. As stated on the profile, Madokami is aware of all possible pasts, presents, and futures. So thats a thing too

The way I see it, he kinda just wails on her until he decidess "must reach terminal velocity" and poof goes the concept.

@Edward To be fair, that could potentially be handy. But I just don't see her doing something to get rid of him fast enough. He resists a lot of her stuff and the Magic Null is a bad hindrance for her.

actually, I think we should wait for the other side to chime in, cause I see more arguing for Sonic than for Madoka

My vote still stays the same, but it'll likely change if other chime in well enough

Nigh-omniscience is kind of overrated IMO.

At best, Madoka's nigh-omniscience allows her to see just how badly Sonic beats her up.

Solaris could also see across time and space yet he still lost to Sonic.

My PMMM knowledge is limited outside of the main series and a little Tart Magica so I cant argue more.

On a side-note: why would Sonic just go and attack this random girl who also happens to be literally hope itself

Edwardtruong2006 said:
My PMMM knowledge is limited outside of the main series and a little Tart Magica so I cant argue more.
On a side-note: why would Sonic just go and attack this random girl who also happens to be literally hope itself
definitely not an in-character battle, then xD

Edwardtruong2006 said:

And why would Madoka just go and attack some blue hedgehog who also happens to be a great hero?

Because SBA makes them willing to kill.

Dude I'm a fan of the show and I have knowledge from other threads.

I'm allowed to still debate

@Edward Except he wasn't arguing for that, he said that you should stop derailing with jokes. However, at this current state I think there's no harm in for you to do that.

Btws that was a pretty funny joke.

He seemed to have directed it at my comment saying I lack knowledge outside of the main show + tart magica. But eh, lets stop derailing

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Something like that... I'm not the most knowledgeable on PMMM.

Pretty sure Madokami has all witch and mg abilities so probably.
He probably got it off from that.

...Gonna try this again.

Madoka has the power to erases things from existwnce and non existence

>Nigh-Omnisciene allows Madoka to see Sonic is a threat.

>Give him UKG treatment.

Madoka erasure is like this:

She erases UKG down to her concept>UKG comeback as nonexistent being lack of concept>Madoka erases her again despite the latter already doesn't exist and has resistance to law and concept manip.

With what?

Madoka also thinks and he got erased, except he ain't coming back like UKG did. And Precog allows her to know what he will do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back