• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I talked about how nigh-omniscience is overrated?

The nigh-omniscient character still has no prior knowledge at the start of the fight, so in the time it takes for Madoka to observe Sonic, Sonic thinks and he can one-shot her.

Except Madoka nigh-omniscience is legit act like precog.

Also, pretty sure that "I know this guy can kill me, so I will get him first" is like the common sense everyone would do and there is no need for observation.

Homu Sweet Homu
From the fact she can see what he will do next.

I would say yeah.

But speed equal means that both thought based moves move at the same speed.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
Homu Sweet Homu
From the fact she can see what he will do next.

I would say yeah.
But speed equal means that both thought based moves move at the same speed.
So....
So if they both use their instant kill moves at the same time, then they would both die.

But wouldn't her nigh omniscience give her an advantage of knowledge of Sonic, and use it earlier than him?

MYHERO said:
@Dragon what's the guarantee that Sonic will use it beforehand? Are they bloodlusted? No
I'm not necessarily saying that won't happen. But...if Sonic was nigh-omniscient, I think he STOMPS outright

I dont want to enter the "but omnipresent isnt speed" debate. Speed equal then.

@Dragon Which he ain't. Concept manipulation would be his last resort, but at that point Madoka already knows what Sonic will do and just use it before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back