• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm pretty sure UKG herself can make anybody Super Sonic has faced up to this point look like fish bait.

P.S. we need to start a Sonic vs UKG thread real bad

How is AP a factor against someone who has mid godly regen, AKA, they can come back regardless of AP?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
And Madoka can do that too through superior hax. And the fact she can counter UKG who can do what Sonic can do, but better.
It also helps that Sonic doesn't have to nuke the multiverse to destroy concepts.

Chaos Force encompasses Sonic's multiverse and Mega Man's multiverse. Ancient Walkers were omnipresent across it but still died to Master Mogul hitting their manifestations with a beam of Chaos energy.

Not everyone uses the same energy equally. Krillin can't Hakai because both are ki. Charizard can't use V Create.

Edit: Actually, I think I'm being too much of a stickler this time.

Just for the record, Madoka's nigh-omniscience is being aware of everything that happened, everything that is happening, everything that might happen, and everything that will happen.

It can absolutely tell her "dodge the Chaos Energy attacks and kill him fast"

Also the Ancient Walkers being one with the Chaos Force looks a lot like the LoC assistants being one with Madoka.

That isn't equivalent to putting down Madoka with a punch. The Abstract Existence page points out that not all abstractions are the same exactly for cases like these

That's not exactly my point. Madoka is the totality of the LoC, and the assistants are a part of it.

Similarly, the AW are part of the CF, but it's the CF that encompasses them, not the other way around.

This makes them abstract, yes, but not concepts

-That enormous AP advantage he has. Super Sonic is already unfathomably above a baseline 2-A. Ultra Sonic is unquantifiably stronger than that.

Which does nothing as this isn't an AP battle and Madoka can one shot with hax

-Resistance to conceptual manipulation and law manipulation, two of the most dangerous abilities in Madoka's arsenal, plus having his own.

Fair

-Non-physical interaction with type 1 abstracts using Chaos energy.

I'm with Kal here in saying that they don't look at all like type 1 abstracts, as I also said on the other thread.

-Madoka's holy manipulation will not work as it burns people based on their sins, which doesn't negate durability.

That's like, only one of the passives. Here's the full list as of a month or so ago:

Poison Manipulation, Holy manipulation (destroys you based on your sins, with an absurd level of morality), Fate Manipulation, Invisibility, intangibility, non corporeality, Death manipulation, Magic nullification, limited luck manipulation (she has good luck granted from a mg who wished to win the lottery to save her grandfather's restaurant), power Nullification (Eye-Based, works on beings resistant to power null), absorption, wealth production (yes, because why not?), unaffected by any physical phenomena including time, Curse reversal, territory claiming via spreading rotting moss coupled with a "tremendous" increase in power inside it, precog via konwing all the past, present and future possibilities

As for the fate manip, she has 2 of them

>One from Yachiyo Nanami saying she will be the survivor/survive, which also causes the ones near her to die after a quite long time

>One from Tart which both saved her from certain death (she even died once and lived to tell the tale) and brings her victory. It both boosted her from tier 6 to High 3-A and made her survive fusing with Riz despite her having 0% chance to do so

Sonic. He is absurdly stronger and resists a lot of what Madoka can do.
Except like, 90% of her arsenal. She isn't only law manip and concept manip, she has the power of every magical girl ever on a 2-A scale, and they work wonders on someone who is a 3-D being with 4-D powers

They look like it. They are non-corporeal beings who use avatars to interact with the universe.

Even if it wasn't AE it'd be pretty close to it

I didn't say they're not abstracts, I said they're not type 1 abstracts. I might've missed the part about the avatars, but aside from that everything else qualifies for a type 3 abstract as well. Expecially considering they were killed without destroying the Chaos Force itself which is what they embody afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back