• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Half of me says that Kazumi or Kanna are probably better opponents.

The other half knows that no one would comment in that case because no one cares about Kazumi or Kanna ovo.

@Kal Better opponents cause of how the abilities match together, or better opponents cause this match leans towards one person a bit here?

@Dodo Did one with her verses the beast like a month ago, haven't used yue in like 7 months, i would probably use tio next if i plan on making another match, since haven't use her in a while as well. Feel free to make a kaori match if you want though

@CP

It depends from what Yue does in character, although she outhaxes Madoka quite a bit.

Kazumi and Kanna are probably closer matches (and i'd love if someone used them sometime), but I really doubt that people would reply if you used them.

Well even against fodder she uses divine statement, so mind control, divine statement works on entire cities of ppl, doesn't madoka resists though?

Actually entire cities might be a strecth she used it on a bunch of cultist who were spread over an entire city but in terms of how many cultist there were, the cultist were attacking all her classmates and their families, so at least 20 ppl and their familities so 20+ ppl, and each classmates was dealing with a ridiculous number of cultist, dozens and dozens of them, so at least works on thousands of ppl.

Her memory manipulation works on this case too though.

Now that i think about it, yue's soul manipulation is city wide, she used it on an entire city of ppl and selected it to destroy the souls of demons and ignore regular ppl, madoka resist that anyway, but she doesn't resist the mind control which comes first it seems.

Madoka's soul resistance is because her soul is a physical object outside of her body. City wide soul manip would bypass it.

I wonder if Isabeau affecting what everyone in France was able to see counts as mind hax....

Oh... So looks like it's divine statement gg and or divine flame gg cause yue always starts with either.

How is Yue's guard against stuff like mind hax and reality warping?

Madoka has both at her disposal in this form, and they work on thought.

It's also fairly likely that she'll use them soon because:

1) 5-C transformation doesn't last long

2) 5-C Madoka is a half witch and they are known for spamming both

Reality warping she has no resistance to, mind hax is sort of iffy, no one has really used it on her, but still she should be comparable to shia and tio who can resist their minds being destroy, and break out from ehito's divine statement which worked on like a dozen ppl.

She could scale to hajime who can resist her divine statement but don't know if resistances should scale like that.

She is a genius when it comes to magic, she can basically use every magic in the verse, so her not having a resistance when shia and tio does, isn't likely so she at least scales to them, don't know about her scaling to hajime though, albeit they have always been potrayed as equal.

I'm pretty sure that doppel KG has passive absorption.

>looks up the description

>"The Doppel of mercy. Its form is salvation. The master of this emotion attempts to save all things in creation. This Doppel resembles a giant, floating Soul Gem. When it appears, everything around it is pulled into the interior of the substance it produces, and is thereby rendered helpless. Thereafter, the Doppel surfaces dramatically, shines, and embraces all of its surroundings in arrows of light. Throughout all this, the emotion's master sleeps continuously within the giant Soul Gem."

Yeah, passive absorption. Can Yue do something about this?

I think I would go for Yue, Celestial you really know your arfureta stuff lol. It has been a while since I read it.

I keep up to date with it, just waiting for the characters to actually get into serious fights so we can know what they can do, hoping yue and hajime can spam concept magic now.

This depends how long this passive absorption of madoka's takes to take out yue, it has to be quicker than yue can get a thought in to mind control, or soul destroy madoka.

No idea.The absorption itself is instant, but idk how long the "pull Yue inside" part is supposed to work.

Not sure who wins or loses here, however if people literally are saying "X FRA" when there aren't any reasons, I'm pretty sure they have to be warned.

Bump.

Still need answered without madoka's absorption will work faster than yue can get a thought in.

Well, for one thing, speed isn't equalized. This version of Madoka is only Hypersonic, while this version of Yue is MFTL. So, that really leaves the only question of the battle is if Yue has the abilities to take out Madoka. I'd say that yes, she definitely does. The hax she possesses are seemingly god-like. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to win this.

Back