• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname vs. The Cosmic Imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
Cause, I thought it would be cool, even though I know next to nil about Puella Magi except for what's on their profiles. I think it's good but I have too much stuff to do to exactly, watch Puella Magi.

Either way, Ultimate Madoka vs. The Cosmic Imagination.

Both Omnipresent.

Who wins?

Madoka Kaname: 7

The Cosmic Imaginatio: 0

Inconclusve: 0

Godoka
I mean, she looks cool and all... but I never understood the fashion of having a slit near your chest.

The Cosmic Imagiation

I mean.

The CI is a multiverse.

Madoka can send multiverses to nonexistence and has done so in the past.

Coming back requires a range higher than CI's.

So she does that eventually

@Kaltias Are you referring to when she put the old multiverse inside of Homura's shield? Wouldn't she sort of require that item to do so again?

I know we treat it as part of Homura's inventory, but I didn't know that Madoka could use it all the time too.

I'm assuming that counts as a BFR victory right?

Because from what I've heard Puella Magi characters can BFR to nonexistence.

@Galaxian

She doesn't need the shield. The shield isn't even the place where the old multiverse is, it's simply the path linking the old and the new one.

And Madoka turning the multiverse nonexistent is done via rewriting/destroying it. The BFR is more a side effect due to how nonexistence works in PMMM

I still want an explanation on the slit on her chest though. What is with fashion these days.

Well then, if Madoka can banish TCI to a place where it can't return from, then I see no reason why she can't win.

Voting Madoka now

Anyway yeah, Madoka via punching CI hard enough sending it to nonexistence as a side effect. Her immortality + regen + abstract existence means that she can't really lose the war of attrition, and she isn't the one being sent away.

Admittedly i wouldn't use that argument normally but this guy is literally a multiverse so i think that doing it to the multiverse is enough? Kinda like deleting a universe is enough to delete Zamasu.

Fun fact: Another reason why I made this match is because Homura had her victory against the CI removed. So I thought this would be fitting.

7 votes for Madoka.

It can be added immediately.

This ended rather fast did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back