• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness combat unhinged new abilities (NEED MOD INPUT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really iffy on the regen, given it's a Twitch link and the creator seems to lack a concrete idea of how it works (which to me implies it is very much subject to contradiction in official material).

NPI seems good.

Immortality type 1 seems good and seems directly counter to the Regen, from a storytelling point of view, har.

Phobos addition seems fine.

Iffy on Soul Manip, given that souls are always sort of coming and going anyways I don't know how much he would need to actually do. Still, I'll give a thumbs up for it.

Really iffy on the regen, given it's a Twitch link and the creator seems to lack a concrete idea of how it works (which to me implies it is very much subject to contradiction in official material).
fair nough. maybe one day we'll get low-godly regen madness combat.
Immortality type 1 seems good and seems directly counter to the Regen, from a storytelling point of view, har.

Phobos addition seems fine.

Iffy on Soul Manip, given that souls are always sort of coming and going anyways I don't know how much he would need to actually do. Still, I'll give a thumbs up for it.
ok.

ok.

epic.

does this give me enough mod input to apply what was accepted?

Alright, i've replaced Phobos' page, added stuff to the physiology page.

im remaking Auditor's page, so the abilities here will be added to his when that happens. (i've added the soul manipulation, though). this can likely can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back