• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara's key removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed something seems to reek of intentional rigged tiering for Madara or something let me explain.

He has a 5-B key with sharrin rinnegan for no reason. Madara already had his Sharrin rinnegan when he got the second eye, there is absolutely no need for him to have another key.

Call me a biased hater but this all seems to appeal to Naruto fans who intentionally put this key so that could spam "IT, Mindrape hurr durr"

This key is literally nothing but Madara ripping off his forehead protector, which is really unnecessary since the only thing he does is look at the moon and then gets destroyed by black *****.

In summary it's really pointless for him to have a separate key for one move, especially since he already has the eye when he gets Zwei rinnegans.

I mean by this logic we could give Findorr Calius a key everytime a piece of his mask falls off, because it's a different form and gets stronger but that would be pointless.

So yeah this is it ig

There is no need to be so confrontational about it. Other than that, I agree. The form is the exact same, just need to take off the forhead thingy and cast IT.

Call me a biased hater but this all seems to appeal to Naruto fans who intentionally put this key so that could spam "IT, Mindrape hurr durr"

You are biased.

I don't know why you cry so much about it.

We can remove dual rinnegan and leave Rinneshringan+Dual Rinnegan one.

It will still be "mindhax gg".

Nah, Dual Rinnegan form should stay, by that time he already has a sharrin rinnegan, and dual rinnegan has "more feats" and is literally a just him with his forehead protector.

I am not really crying about it, I just find it laughable that a key is behind something this ridiculous

I mean that's fine with me, lets just give Esdeath the key that says "just before mahapadma" and every argument is gonna be timestop gg.

You see the point, because he has a key for doin literally one thing anyone can just say "he pulls this out gg". Why not just give everyone else a key right when they bout to pull out something?

just remove Dual Rinnegan key and keep Rinnesharingan since your complaining about him having a Rinne Sharingan key even tho we dont know for a fact that he had the eye under the fore head protecteor

then change the name of dual rinnegan into Rinnesharingan+SHinju and just remove the Dual rinnegan key for obvious reasons since its not two rinnegans but actually 3 and the name doesnt make any sense either

no it doesnt dude. Rinnesharingan is no where in that description bro. As well as Madara having it hid under his fore head protector which doesnt make sense to keep the key and pciture of him without the RS

If it isn't in the description then it can be put there. Nothing changes the fact that Six Paths Sage Madara (Dual Rinnegan + Shinju Absorbed) is the same exact thing as Six Paths Sage Madara (Rinne-Sharingan)

We rate dual rinnegan 100 zetatons and rinnesharingan 200 zetatons.

Madara's profile is fine,dual rinnegan is needed if anyone wants a mtach without mindhax gg.

Callsign Castle said:
If it isn't in the description then it can be put there. Nothing changes the fact that Six Paths Sage Madara (Dual Rinnegan + Shinju Absorbed) is the same exact thing as Six Paths Sage Madara (Rinne-Sharingan)
im saying the picture should be changed

Dzhindzholia said:
We rate dual rinnegan 100 zetatons and rinnesharingan 200 zetatons.

Madara's profile is fine,dual rinnegan is needed if anyone wants a mtach without mindhax gg.
Rinnesharingan has no power amp, it's just him without his forehead protector, It's pointless to have a key for one single attack.

His eye is literally under his forehead protector, all he needs to do is rip it off, he already had the Sharrin rinnegan when he got both rinnegans it was just hidden. This is not something like sage mode which he had to absorb from Hashi, it's something he has ready to use.

The key is nothing but "mindrape gg" which itself doesn't really matter as that isn't part of his character and has no feats of looking and mind manipulating anyone.

oh okay so you dont want the key because you dont think he can mindrape people huh??? WHy didnt you just say that bruh??

Your saying you dont like the way the key is used in simpler terms

No I am just saying his final key ain't relevant enough to stand on it's own, there's literally only one thing he does. The key literally stands only for after he rips off his protector which reveals his eye that was already there to begin with, and it doesn't make him physically any stronger, and It only seems to be there because he uses a powerful move. I mean why doesn't Soul king absorbed Yhwach have a separate key for him using Almighty in that state?

Dzhindzholia said:
The primary purpose of this site is giving accurate statistics about fictional characters. Madara didn't get a new form, he simply removed his forehead thingy. It is not accurate to say that this form is any different than him with the protector. As such, it should be removed.

The mindhax will just be moved to the key with the protector and that's it.

Again peopl can use the previous key. The last one is him using his third eye. It is a different form for all intents and purposes.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
It is not, it's the same form without the protector. That is it.
No it is not he gets an extra eye with its own abilties as well. The only issue is that we dont see him use them before he gets buttfucked by Black zetsu.

So... He can develop new powers by removing pieces from his clothes/body?

I'm sorry, but I will go with the explanation with less assumptions and say he already had them but didn't use them until he removed the protector.

So... He can develop new powers by removing pieces from his clothes/body?
I'm sorry, but I will go with the explanation with less assumptions and say he already had them but didn't use them until he removed the protector.
No he can do so by using a new eye that he has never used before.

Yeah I agree, tha t is why we give him a new key. Since it is not just an ability with two eyes, he has to open a third eye that he never used.

I agree with Lephyr, removing a piece of your gear isn't a new form and it doesn't amp him, it's not woth it's own key since he lterally has the eye and has had it even before, and can use it anytime. the only difference is the forehead protector and literally nothing else

And the third eye, and the ability to shine tsukuyomi off the moon. It is a new form heck it has the requirement to draw closer to the moon.

He didn't used them because he didn't wanted, lol. Once again, is the same form, just without the protector. Just have to fuse the two keys. Having another one is unnecessary.

He didn't used them because he didn't wanted, lol. Once again, is the same form, just without the protector. Just have to fuse the two keys. Having another one is unnecessary.
The second one is for his third eye, which is not unnecessary. But you know what it is whatever either way he can use tsukuyomi with his rinnengan.

Rocker1189 said:
The second one is for his third eye, which is not unnecessary.
It is when the eye is part of the same form. Once again, just move the abilities gained from the eye there and that's it.

All he has to do is rip off his headgear and that's literally all it takes, there's no need for it to be a separate form, the eye was there ready for use before he even got both Rinnegans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back