• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Let me explain it to you.

The moon amplifies the range. The potency it exherts with that range is the same as the one without it.
I heard you, and no offense, I don't believe that in the slightest.

@Cal

You say you never said you would not count them, but you have not so I suggest that you close it, or it would be the sam back and foorth over andover.

Oh boy...this is gonna get ugly....This Mind Hax stuff is becoming more of an issue than it needs to be....

Because better reasonings can be given. Low 5-B limbo clones against a non-baseline 5-B for starters.

The clone are not meant to hurt but distract. And you have still not provided any feats for the mind resistance Mewtwo has.

Not to mention TSBs ignore durability to an extent (molecular destruction).

But does he really need Infinite tsykunomi if mewtwo has no resistance against Mind Hax? He can use anyone of his genjutsus at this point.

There are several times I gave reasoning for Mewtwo's mental resistances being up to par with his potency.

I'm pretty sure IT is likely 5-B mindhax and if I remember correctly Mewtwo has a 5-B resisting feat

which kinda negates them mindhaxing each other

He is not counting our votes, since he is not convinced. So I suggest that it is closed. Also saying the mental resistance is the same as his potency because apparently telekinesis is the same as mind manipulation lol. Despite Mewtwo's best feat being controlling a few pokemon? That have no mind resistance feats btw.

The real cal howard said:
There are several times I gave reasoning for Mewtwo's mental resistances being up to par with his potency.
Cal your likely right yes.

But for the sake of keeping things civil and not spiral out of control, it may be best to post the resistance feats anyway so its done and out of the way.

Base Thanos can resist the mind gem but cannot Mind Hax anyone himself.

So no, just because you can through it out doesn't mean you can take it or vice versa.

Burden of proof my guy.

Because it's been a thing since the nineties that Pokémon can resist what they put out type-wise. Mewtwo has planetary mental abilities? Then because that's how pokemon works, he resists planetary mental abilities.

Or how iterally every cell in his body can make one using it go permanently berserk without an outside source, yet Mewtwo is not only fine, but he's a genius.

And if that's not enough, Madara's gonna be hard pressed to look at him directly to go all mindhax due to the glare of the Brightpowder

It's the light of the IT that enslaved the world, not the moon's. It was reflected off the moon and caught all the world at the same time. Sorry, but you're a little really incorrect about that.

It's a range, not a potency issue.

Also, Kaguya could absorb and yield planetary range chakra in her prime. It makes perfect sense in the verse.

Again, we could at least post the resistance feats to get it done and over with as im sure some here will not take the word for it that easily. And im sure we don't want this discussion to get messy.

Well I mean he's a Psychic type so won't he have some sort of resistance to mind hax? Well anyway on that note doesn't his power null come into play preventing the use of IT.

Put a pen light in a convex mirror, and the light will blind more than if you just shined the pen light. This isn't different.

I don't even think that's allowed on this website.

"Oh that's how it works if he can dish it out he can defend himself from it"

Like I've never seen that on any page on vswiki. If we go by that logic we could say Madara would one shot because it's known in Pokemon that "Psychic Pokémon have weak durabilities".

It would be easier by just giving us a scan.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, Kaguya could absorb and yield planetary range chakra in her prime. It makes perfect sense in the verse.
This returns to my previous Kep. In your opinion, shouldnt Madara scale toward Kaguya's planetary IT?

In her prime she did so without a moon as it was before Hamura and Hagoromo made one with Chibaku Tensei and, IIRC, Madara was stated to be closing in on her power to become just as strong but im not too sure.

You're telling me you haven't seen "resistance to fire manipulation" on someone like Charizard's page... Also, major game mechanics, and Metagross and Bronzong contradict that.

Celestial Judge said:
I don't even think that's allowed on this website.

"Oh that's how it works if he can dish it out he can defend himself from it"

Like I've never seen that on any page on vswiki. If we go by that logic we could say Madara would one shot because it's known in Pokemon that "Psychic Pokémon have weak durabilities".

It would be easier by just giving us a scan.
Mewtwo is a completely different case of "Psychic Pokemon have weak durabilites."

Not gonna siding with anyone here, but this is just like I can see a person on mountain from 10km away with a telescope.

That doesn't mean I can see them from the same distance without it.

Anyway, given that (at minimum) 37 trillion cells can't drive Mewtwo insane when they have the function to do so, his resistance should be on that level.

Wtf, that is something completely different.. I cant belive you are trying to use something that makes peole insane through cells, to equalise planetary mind hax, or even mind haxing 2 ppl.

Not to mention, just because Mewtwo has those cells does not mean he resists them on a daily bases or that they defend him form mind hax, like this is to the point where I have no clue what your point is.

You're kidding, right? Firstly, you're not using the term false equivalency correctly. Secondly, unless I'm mistaken, 37.2 trillion minimum is more than 8 billion maximum. Mewtwo has 37.2 things trying to make him go insane, while just one part of the Berserk Gene works on any other Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back