• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Literally one of the worst uses of false equivalency I am sorry to say.
If this is referred to me, then no. If I had a mindhax that works as long as I see my victim and want to use it to an entire country for example, then I'm gonna need something that can cover up the whole area I targeted.

The real cal howard said:
You're kidding, right? Firstly, you're not using the term false equivalency correctly. Secondly, unless I'm mistaken, 37.2 trillion minimum is more than 8 billion maximum. Mewtwo has 37.2 things trying to make him go insane, while just one part of the Berserk Gene works on any other Pokémon.
Lets us say that this even works the way that you say it does. What makes 1 cell more powerful than a human brain, one human brain has 100 billion cells. So 100 billion x 8 billion. 800 times more.

You're have a case if this wasn't specific to Mewtwo and his cells, and that one Cell has driven other Pokémon insane. Unless you're telling me that one of Hinata's cells can mindhax, then that is a false equivalency.

Did not complete that my bad.

800/ 37.2

21 times more.

or 800,000,000/37.2

21,000,000 times more depending on where you come from.

No I am saying that Madara mindhax the cells of the human brain and thus he mind haxxed more cells than Mewtwo has resisted.

Gargoyle One said:
This thread is ******* bullshit
Yes it is, but when you compare being mind haxxed by cells to mind haxxing a human, what do you expect. Cal just close this, you are not counting our votes.

Rocker1189 said:
No I am saying that Madara mindhax the cells of the human brain and thus he mind haxxed more cells than Mewtwo has resisted.
Literally what? You completely misunderstood everything I said. Mewtwo has cells that drive people insane if they're injected with them. Literally no one else, not just in Pokémon, but in the two fictions we're talking about, has that. Unlike Mewtwo, Madara has nothing to do with cells. At all.

No but to be able to control the brain you have to affect the cells of the brain so yes, Madara indeed has to control more cells than Mewtwo has resisted, both of what we are saying is a huge stretch. So you would need to put this on the profile and have people actually approve of it because, I am going to be honest, this just looks like bullshit to me. Not to mention are you saying that the literally inject 1 singualr cell into each pokemon, to make them go insane? If you are please show me proof of that.

Kadmus Prime said:
Just a question but what makes Madara's IT planetary in potency rather than range?
Then you would need to argue that for literally every verse including Pokemon and Mewtwo, I agree actually but unfortunately that is how thiings are taken in this wiki and would be the same until it is changed. And if what you say is accepted then Madara would mind hax Mewtwo with absolutely 0 difficulty.

Madara for reasons above by the way, assuming this thread is still valid which it's not since there's clear disagreement

Went through the whole thread.

9 for Madara

2 for Mewtwo (should technically be 1 since the reasoning was debunked early one)

Should be grace period for like 2 hours now.

Might bother putting the names later.

I wanna say Mewtwo FRA in favor of power null and attack reflection but idk... Ahh fck it, my vote goes to Mewtwo.(I'mma be the only voter for him) (T.T)

You have to give those reasons, because power null was debunked ages ago in this hread to be literally useless with no showings from Mewtwo and atack reflection is useless against genjutsu.

The real cal howard said:
How was Power null debunked when Mewtwo has multiple methods of it? Disable is just one.
Right can you tell me how the others work. And not using game mechanics because that is useless, not to mention as far as I know Mewtwo never power nulls first.

Psy Erase nulls the next move the opponent is going to use.

Also, you're right, as Mewtwo TK's first, which would kill Madara before he gets within genjutsu range.

Except you know all he has to do is use the genjutsu on the moon and it instant genjutsu's the whole planet. Also as far as I know unlike Madara, Mewtwo can not sense him.

Madara attempts to go after something that's not Mewtwo and he's a dead man. Mewtwo is twice as fast and has planetary range. And yes, he can sense Madara. Even if he didn't have precog, he connected with every mind on the planet.

Also, Mewtwo at the very, downplayingly least has city level mental resistances via being superior to Hypnos, so Madara would need his IT to affect Mewtwo even if everything else I said was wrong.

I dont understand what you mean, a fodder genjutsu user in Boruto affected the whole city of Konoha, and Madara is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,That Guy in genjutsu even if it is singular target.

Rocker1189 said:
And what does that have to do with sensing someone.
It has everything to do with it, given that he was aware where everything was going down when he did so.

Rocker1189 said:
I dont understand what you mean, a fodder genjutsu user in Boruto affected the whole city of Konoha, and Madara is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,That Guy in genjutsu even if it is singular target.
While I agree that Madara is superior to that guy, just like you've been asking me, I need proof.

Anyway, I don't see how Kep's original reasons don't hold up, as Mewtwo kills him before he uses IT.

If he even dies in the first place, Madara can also use wood clones to trick Mewtwo anyway.

Any the vote count is:

Madara: 9

Mewtwo: 3?

Because of limbo clones, wood clones, and and madara winning with a glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back