• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does this Madara have access to TSB? If not inconclusive. Madara isn't getting past that intangibility and Regenerationn meanwhile Akainu isn't gonna be able to do much to Madara because of Limbo. I guess he could outlast him in the long wrong but that's the only way I can see someone winning here.

I feel like Akainu would eventually outlast Madara due to his regen and Intangibility

Voting Akainu after a LOOOOOONG fight

Akainu can't deal with Genjutsu though

Except Madara can control minds with his Genjutsu.

Promestein said:
Except Madara can control minds with his Genjutsu.

Scans on this being stated would be appreciated. I'm looking everything and i can't find anything about Madara mind controlling his opponents. That and I'm not even sure if Genjutsu is gonna do much. If i remember correctly, Genjutsu works by ******* with your Chakra system and this tends to be equalized to other chi group's via verse equalization. However, we don't and i repeat we don't equal Haki to other chi group's.

Kurama.

He'll still have Chakra even if Haki =/= Chakra. All living things have chakra, regardless of whether or not their power has another source.

1: Ok? Give me scans. If you make a claim then you should substantiate them rather than going "Kurama." What am i supposed to take from this?

2: Errr not too sure about that. Last i checked opponents would only have Chakra via verse equalization. If this is legit I'd like to see a thread confirming so.

He controls Kurama all the time. I'm busy so I can't get scans but him controlling Kurama is a major plot element for past events.

That's how it works. We assume all living things and things that would make sense to have chakra otherwise Genjutsu would be useless against half of fiction.

1: Ok then we'll I'm not gonna scan through Naruto to find one scan Prom. I'll just wait for someone to actually post them.

2: Again that's done via verse equalization. That's not applicable to Haki. It doesn't matter if Genjutsu is rendered useless or not things like this was brought up and countered in the thread where we decided not to equalized things like Chakra to Haki.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Again I'll need scans, and preferably official translations.
Dude it is basic knowledge that Madara mindcontrols Kurama.

I vote for Madara via genjutsu.

Actually for occular jutsu a chakra network is not needed as chakra is put into the eyes of the opponent via the eyes of the user. That is why you can not break out of occular jutsu by releasing yourself unlike normal genjutsu.

What?

U tagged tailed beast control

that isnt a technique its just a page that mentions people that have had control of tailed beasts

It will work as occular genjutsu dont require the target to have chakra

Holy shit you are using that statement lmao. The tailed beasts in canon are not slaves to anyones eyes that is just a statement by Madara nothing more. Just like Itachi saying on Magekyo users can defeat mangekyo users. It was obvious you were never planning on believing it anyway any scan we post will be dismissed by you considering you do not know basic knowledge about genjutsu in the verse.

That statement from Madara seems pretty cut clear. It's not very hyperbolic like Itachi saying that nobody without a Magekyo can beat him. However if the Ocular Jutsu doesn't need Chakra then yeah that's perfectly valid.

That is not occular genjutsu. To beat occular genjutsu you need 2 people one person to break the other out and ofcourse you gotta hope you both did not get caught in it.

^^I forgot who, but in one of the novels it was stated that someone can input their chakra into another person via eye contact and use genjutsu like that(That way, the other person doesn't need to have chakra).

Iirc, only the Bijuu could be manipulated in that fashion, but I do remember one of the Mizukage being manipulated by Obito(or was it actually Madara?) in a similar fashion--granted they were a Jinchuriki at the time. I forgot how he was being manipulated, so correct me if it isn't from the sharingan.

And if Sharingan Genjutsu can be used this way, it either needs to be disabled, or this thread needs to be closed because that's an instant victory just from eye-contact.

Even Sasuke could do it to make a random ninja to give him info about the where abouts of Bee. So genjutsu (probably more specifically occular genjutsu) can indeed control people. At the end of the day it also depends on the type of genjutsu.

Example Tsukuyomi vs Kotomatsu. One puts you in an insane illusion world another one controls your actions completely. Madara seems to have a lesser Kotomatsu.

Yeah, Genjutsu should be restricted. That said, Wouldn't a Direct hit from PS spread Akainu so thin that he couldn't Regen? I still believe Chakra = Amor Haki though. Read tge description of both.

Rocker1189 said:
Arent we having a thread about restricting abilities now lol. If genjutsu is restricted it can not be added.
Nah, it's only one ability, iirc, if multiple Abilities are restricted, then it can't be added.

Only abilities that push someone above theri tier can be resitricted. That is what the decision is coming to.

In which case, the Occular Genjutsu can't be restricted which renders this thread a stomp in favor of Madara. Instant victory at the moment of eye-contact.

@Rocker - it most likely will seeing as how a lot of their defeats and victories came after their Genjutsu was restricted, but this is only for occular genjutsu and not standard illusion based genjutsu employed by Kakashi and Kurenai for example.

@Knight

Energy is equalized in battles.Juubi jin Madara uses six paths chakra and only senjutsu and taijutsu can harm him,so in vs matches his opponent also got six paths chakra.

I don't agree Cin. Akainu has the advantage in every single area. the only way for Madara to win this is via Genjutsu, we have had characters loses nigh instantly alala Star wars mind hax and the matches added. also, madara doesn't lead with Genjutsu. so it's not an instant thing

Lol, why this genjutsu restriction thing all the time? It's not Madara's fault that Akainu doesn't have resistance to his hax. Might as well make a rule to ban mind hax in every thread at this point.

@TFO

What's the similarity between them? Don't want to check the One Piece wiki, so I don't get big spoilers.

This is not a stomp.

Star wars matches are not a stomp.

Akron matches are not a stomp.

GEoM matches (added) are not a stomp. Note that I say added because he stomps in 99% or his matches.

Alphamon matches are not a stomp (normally).

If a character has a hax that gives him the win with no counter from the other side, its DECISSIVE.

Back