• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara VS. Aizen (Verse Equalized)

I am FULLY AWARE of the backlash this thread is about to bring. so PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD try to keep it at least semi-civil. If Kratos has Res to beat Madara, Aizen has Low-godly Regenerationn. This is Verse Equalization. Reishi/reiatsu/whatever = Chakra.

This is both at their most powerful, with Speed Equalized. I'm aware this is at least 6-A vs. Low 5-B. but Kratos did it. Of course, Aizen can use the KS. Can his illusions and Regenerationn hold against Madara?

Madara: 1

Aizen: 0

(Cause TBH I'm putting my vote down for Inconclusive)

wasnt one just made like weeks ago??? Also you need to list which madara too. But if its Shinju absorbed madara with dual rinnegan and third rinnegan than im giving it too him. He is too hax and has great hax resistance. Im not even taking limbo into account either

Gargoyle One said:
<Kratos did it
<That fight is outdated and Madara is winning

<Kratos Stomps Aizen

Terribad example.
In the new one, i thought every argument for Madara got debunked. I'm talking about the reboot one.

AstralKing7 said:
wasnt one just made like weeks ago??? Also you need to list which madara too. But if its Shinju absorbed madara with dual rinnegan and third rinnegan than im giving it too him. He is too hax and has great hax resistance. Im not even taking limbo into account either
Yeah, this is Dual Rinnegan + Shinju abroebd

ignoring the fact that izanagi's debunk was that out of the 4 time he was dying he only used it once (ignoring that the second time he didn't have his eyes, the thrird time he could have used it, and that he didsn't have his chakra the fourth time )

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ignoring the fact that izanagi's debunk was that out of the 4 time he was dying he only used it once (ignoring that the second time he didn't have his eyes, the thrird time he could have used it, and that he didsn't have his chakra the fourth time )
Ah. I haven't actually checked in in a while cause it got bad.

Madara one shots kratos lol. Everyone forgot that Madara can seal with Wood release God of Natavity and drain his life and energy. Everyone jumped on on the Kratos bandwagon lol

AstralKing7 said:
Madara one shots kratos lol. Everyone forgot that Madara can seal with Wood release God of Natavity and drain his life and energy. Everyone jumped on on the Kratos bandwagon lol
Well to be fair Kratos has that damn resurrection

like i said him still giving it too Madara he has too much hax and hax resistance and his senses in thie form are boosted to a whole other level where you can sense things coming from different planes of existence. Madara wont have any problems dodging attacks for sure. This is not taking into account that he has more than 3 limbo clones also lol. He can also put Aizen down for good with soul absorbtion, Wood release sealing,Gedo sealing art and he if we wanna get out of character he can just BFR Aizen into space lol. He also has IT which was stated to even be able to put Naruto in a genjutsu if he had stepped out of Sasukes protection. So even if Aizen has some resistance to mind manipulation and illusions its not enough if against IT since naruto could get trapped by it

Shinigami are getting resistance to soul absorbtion and matter manipulation. So that's a non factor, Limbo are hard countered by Low Godly Regenerationn and Aizen can come back from a BFR to space. That being said may I ask why the **** is Aizen fighting a low 5-B?

has a shinigami actually shown resistance to soul absorbtion?? Soul destruction and soul absorbtion are different things. In space his psuado flight shouldnt allow him to fly in space.

AstralKing7 said:
has a shinigami actually shown resistance to soul absorbtion?? Soul destruction and soul absorbtion are different things. In space his psuado flight shouldnt allow him to fly in space.

Yes, that's what Quincy's do. They can destroy them but they can also absorb them. Why wouldn't it? Space isn't going to kill him so he can just travel back.

...Wait, Shinigami can survive in space? Or just Aizen? Pretty sure they still need to breathe, despite being souls, or Kurotsuchi's bankai wouldn't have been very effective, with its poison gas.

How good is their matter manipulation resistance?

Edit:

Also, yet another Bleach V. Naruto thread....Let's hope this is okay.

bfr is automatic win tho thats what im saying. Can aizen pesudo flight work in space tho. Also we need proof of Shinigami resistance to Soul absorbtion. We just cant say they are if they we've never seen one resist soul absorbtion. Yeah sure they are resistant to Soul destruction to an extent but have we seen soul absorbtion be resisted, can it be proven. We need stuff like that before we apply anything. Yeah qunicy can use soul absorbtion but have they used it on a SOul reaper tho and did they survive

Likely molecular. Aizen's Regenerationn would take care of any side effects of the space effects. It wouldn't kill him.

Also Aizen's chair solos.

AstralKing7 said:
bfr is automatic win tho thats what im saying. Can aizen pesudo flight work in space tho. Also we need proof of Shinigami resistance to Soul absorbtion. We just cant say they are if they we've never seen one resist soul absorbtion. Yeah sure they are resistant to Soul destruction to an extent but have we seen soul absorbtion be resisted, can it be proven. We need stuff like that before we apply anything. Yeah qunicy can use soul absorbtion but have they used it on a SOul reaper tho and did they survive

Yes, Quincy can enslave and absorb Reishi, which is what a Shinigami is made of. Quincy cannot absorb Shinigami so they get a resistance to that. Furthermore, Shinigami are literally souls so you can't soul rip a soul out of a soul. BFR isn't an automatic way to win, especially whenever Aizen can come back and wouldn't even let that happen to begin with.

Yep.

Thankfully Chad and Ramen guy know each other very well so he borrowed him a brand new state of the art Ichiraku ramen chair so that Chad didnt have to obliterate Aizen.

@Knight

Man, I don't mean to always be so skepticle when it comes to bleach, but "likely molecular" is pretty worrying. Anyway, I won't argue that.

First, how fast is Aizen's regen?

@Yung

Hey, I'm not the one who wanted it. Souls in Bleach are Spiritual Particles and Quincy can destroy them and absorb them. It's probably molecular, but I don't know where to put it.

It's Low Godly and it's almost instant.

tell me how aizen gonna come back from space lol. Does pesudo flight even work in space for Soul reapers lol. Has a qunicy even ever tried to absorb a shinigami lol??? The fact that he is a soul already makes it worse on them since all Madara has to do is literally touch him so thats actaully a disavantage on Aizen. Last BFR is a automatic win if you cant return to the battle.

Tell me how Aizen is gonna come back from space.

Uhhh I don't know? Flight, Teaporting etc. You pick.

'Has a Quincy ever tried to absorb a Shinigami????:

That's what Quincy do, they can absorb all forms of Reishi, that's their thing. They can't absorb a Shinigami because they're resistant to it. A Shinigami is all Reishi just like the Soul Society.

The fact that Aizen is a soul already males it worse because that means all Madara needs to do is touch him.

This makes no sense whatsoever. You can't rip the soul out of a soul, what kind of logic is that? That's like me subtracting 0 from 0 it just doesn't work. Aizen is a soul so Madara can't rip it out.

last BFR is an automatic win.

Read my comments. It isn't, you act like Madara is sending Aizen to another dimension.

>tell me how aizen gonna come back from space lol. Does pesudo flight even work in space for Soul reapers lol.

Yeah it should be fine.

>Has a qunicy even ever tried to absorb a shinigami lol???

Attempts were made but thwarted. It's gotten Hollows and was going to get Chad and Orihime too once.

> The fact that he is a soul already makes it worse on them since all Madara has to do is literally touch him so thats actaully a disavantage on Aizen.

Aizen should have monstrous Soul Resistance given he is known for his Reiatsu/Reiryoku. Just a little bit of Reiryoku allowed Tatsuki to resist Yammy's Gonzui which absorbed several dozen souls in part of a city. Chad and Orihime with their little, but notable, amount of Reiatsu/Reiryoku made them completely unaffected by Gonzui. So you can imagine Aizen's. Also, are you assuming Madara would use the Narka Path to absorb souls? If so that's hilarious, Madara would never use the Narka Path in character.

>Last BFR is a automatic win if you cant return to the battle.

Should be fine then.

@Knight

I have several questions about that, but I won't bring it up here.

So...There are 3 important questions when it comes to this match.

1) How can Aizen put Madara down?

2) Can Aizen escape Chibaku Tensei.

3) Can Aizen null IT.

"Can someone get me some tape?! I want to put some tape over Naruto vs Bleach!"

"Nobody has any tape!"

"NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS TAPE?!"

Well to be fair the rinnegan negates all visual illusions meaning Aizen would actually have to fight Madara which in my opinion gives him the edge.

Also let's calm down.

Back