• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara VS. Aizen (Verse Equalized)

Am I remembering wrong, or does TYBW Arc Aizen not even have to pull out Kyoka Suigetsu to use its ability anymore? Idr the details of how he caught yhwach...been a while since I read it. Either way with speed equalized MadaYa isn't blitzing him before he can pull it out and say it's name. And it is in character for him to use it immediately. Also KS isn't mind manipulation, is perception manipulation/complete hypnosis on the 5 senses, and possibly the ability to sense energy depending on how you look at some of the instances where it was used. Other than that I don't see how he can possibly win considering their stat differences and the fact that he doesn't have the Hogyoku's reactive evolution in this form to go hand in hand with his regen. Wait, with verse equalization, can Madara Reiatsu Crush Aizen? Lmao

However if Bleach god tiers were considered planet level here it would be a different story....but that's neither here nor there.

AstralKing7 said:
This Aizen doesnt have Hogyoku anymore lol
Yeah he does, no one ever took it.

@Celestial

After the timeskip you just have to look at Aizen himself and he can't control what you're seeing.

@Hst Master

That would still make it a visual encounter which the Rinnegan still negates. Had it been another sense it would've been arguable.

Back