• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs YYH verse

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Alright there was some guy who started the same thread but he locked it for some reason. I'm starting this again until we reach it's verdict. Now let's do this.

Can Madara do it?

No knowledge of each other.

Full power both sides.

Who takes this?

Madara
YYHmaincast

All the YYH verse has going for them is hype, and that can only get you so far without feats. I put my vote on Madara due to limbo: border jail which smashed all 9 tailed beasts and pre (Sage Talk) naruto and sasuke. Also Madara has pretty powerful hax.

I got Madara winning because of limbo mainly. Which cannot be perceived and should be able to produce 5.

He has superior pretty much everything as well by a mile. Speed,power hax ,his TSB weapons bypass durability and also he can just cast infinite tsukuyomi on them.

So overall Madara mid diff

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I got Madara winning because of limbo mainly.
Which cannot be perceived and should be able to produce 5.

He has superior pretty much everything as well by a mile. Speed,power hax ,his TSB weapons bypass durability also he can just cast infinite tsukuyomi on them.

So overall Madara mid diff
Oh yea if he uses infinite tsukuyomi

Madara has far better on panel feats. By statements Madara is a universe buster (hyperbole or not lol). So yeah, Madara is superior in every way possible.

Faisal Shourov said:
Madara has far better on panel feats. By statements Madara is a universe buster (hyperbole or not lol). So yeah, Madara is superior in every way possible.
What statement is that

GTgokussj4 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
What statement is that
Do you really not know? It's the biggest hyperbole statement in HST lol

Faisal Shourov said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
What statement is that
Do you really not know? It's the biggest hyperbole statement in HST lol
Nope thats the first time i heard universal Madara lol

Madara fought naruto and sasuke two continent level characters at that point, and was completely unfazed when he was cut in half. He also survived night guy, and immediately healed half of his body.

Anyways here is my final input there are two many Country busters in Yu Yu hakusho for madara to take on like about 11 and plus there is Raizen.

Destroy all things in the universe, not the universes. He can destroy anything, but not everything.

Also does Madara have the gedou mazo since it's technically a rinnegan technique. It can steal souls and is capable of restraining all on the tailed beasts at once.

Why is it that every time Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho are brought up "they have/they don't have feats" is the first thing that's said. You can't say a character wins because they have feats unlike the other character.

The Everlasting said:
Why is it that every time Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho are brought up "they have/they don't have feats" is the first thing that's said. You can't say a character wins because they have feats unlike the other character.
Ikr and there is Raizen and 11 other country buster plus a guy with a sword that ignores durability.

I'm not saying YYH doesn't have feats personally I believe that a majority of the characters deserve their stats, but when they are only backed by statements, and not exact feats it has to be taken into account.

Except statements and powerscaling are still very important ways to determine the power of a character.

Except I don't see how someone like Raizen can be powerscaled to Continent+ when the best feat in his verse is only calced at Island level. That's not how powerscaling should work. Also statements are mostly meaningless unless they can be proven. If we were going by statements than Madara would be Universal and Obito would be a Planet buster.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Except I don't see how someone like Raizen can be powerscaled to Continent+ when the best feat in his verse is only calced at Island level. That's not how powerscaling should work. Also statements are mostly meaningless unless they can be proven. If we were going by statements than Madara would be Universal and Obito would be a Planet buster.
Except Madara was only shown to destroy some mountain with susano.

GTgokussj4 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Except Madara was only shown to destroy some mountain with susano.
That's my point.. It shows why we can't just accept statements.

Yeah, you can't say that as if we'll downgrade the character because their ranking relies on statements/powerscaling. And we accept statements as long as they're not outlandish (Like the previously mentioned Madara thing). We can't just deny all statements because they're statements.

Also, the Sensui feat is Large Island Level at a state not even close to his full power, not to mention his power level is over 20,000 while Raizen's is over 20,000,000, making him Small Continent level at the very least.

We can't except statements if there's no proof though. For example even Hagoromo's statement of Madara being on the same level as him isn't accepted here. Anyway Madara still wins due to superior DC and Hax they can't deal with.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
We can't except statements if there's no proof though. For example even Hagoromo's statement of Madara being on the same level as him isn't accepted here. Anyway Madara still wins due to superior DC and Hax they can't deal with.
How is he going to deal with 11 6-B+ guys and 6A raizen plus the verse got a bit of haxs too like kurama sinning tree, kazuma dimesion sword and madara known weakness physical attacks which is how some people in the Yu yu hakusho verse fights.

Pretty easily

limbo can't be seen or perceived while all limbo clones are MHS+ and blitz them and can form they're own techniques.

Besides that he can use wood clones which can also even use perfect Susano.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Pretty easily
limbo can't be seen or perceived while all limbo clones are MHS+ and blitz them and can form they're own techniques.

Besides that he can use wood clones which can also even use perfect Susano.
What would happen if Madara got caught in this 5.12 -8

No one is catching Madara in anything he's got tremendous speed advantage he should be able to see all of they're movements with ease.Toguro is also hypersonic not even a match for Edo Madara in speed.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
No one is catching Madara in anything he's got tremendous speed advantage he should be able to see all of they're movements with ease.Toguro is also hypersonic not even a match for Edo Madara in speed.
I am talking about kurama sinning tree, it sucks the life out of an immortals

I'm aware of that as well your point? Madara too fast for them and the tree can't suck his chakra which should be nigh unlimited even his clones would break free.

Back