• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs YYH verse

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I'm aware of that as well your point?
How is he gonna fight the whole verse with haxs like kurama and kazuma and Someone that is on his level Raizen, I don't see it and he can only make like 5 limbo or something like that and he is only nigh unlimited as an edo but isn't this a battle with the strongest form of madara

How is he gonna fight the whole verse with haxs like kurama and kazuma and Someone that is on his level Raizen, I don't see it and he can only make like 5 limbo or something like that.

Woah there raizen is not on Madara"s level in anything nor speed nor power nor hax.Anyways besides that Madara can one shot pretty much anyone in the verse with TSB weapons which bypass durability+ edge in speed and limbo which can't be seen or sensed it's an easy win.

Or the easy route infinite tsukuyomi.

Is he equal to kaguya or below her by a large amount because when he got the second rinnegan he should be compareable to her.

Hagoromo was weaker than her even as Juubi"s jinchuriki so he's just as strong as Hagoromo or stronger but weaker than her.

Raizen is continent by power level. Madara is continent by feats

Feats >>>>>>> power level. Power levels are mostly fancy numbers. They are not based on quantifiable standards for stats like DC or speed. Its 100% speculation and inaccurate one at that

Madara stomps because we have seen him doing actual stuff. We dont have to speculate his strength based on unreliable numbers which possibly aren't even linear. By statements Madara also stomps. Infinite Tsukuyomi + limbo is OP

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Is he equal to kaguya or below her by a large amount because when he got the second rinnegan he should be compareable to her.
Hagoromo was weaker than her even as Juubi"s jinchuriki so he's just as strong as Hagoromo or stronger but weaker than her.
I see so he should be around moon level.

Madara takes this

• Madaras Divine Genesis: World of Trees, should be enough to deal with all of YYH, excluding the High, Top, and God tiers
  • The High, and Top tiers of YYH have no way of hurting Madara, the gap between Country Level, and Continent Level is huge.
  • Madara takes out the High, and Top tiers of YYH with a continent level Chibaku Tensei
  • Raizen is the only one who could injure Madara, but this is doubtful, as Madara has,
    • Sharingan Precognition
    • Senjutsu Precognition
    • Deva Path (gravity manipulation)
    • Preta Path (energy absorption)
    • Can become intangible
    • Can swap places/body parts with his Limbo clones which are in a parallel time-space
  • Even if Raizen managed to injure Madara, he would simply regenerate
  • Madara would have no problem killing Raizen
    • He could have one of his Limbo clones (which are undetectable) go right behind Raizen. Madara would then swap places with the Limbo clone, and one-shot Raizen with a Truthseeker Orb.
    • Madara would simply need to touch Raizen to suck out his soul, he could use the Limbo trick again
    • Madara showed absolutely no fatigue after using a continent level Chibaku Tensei. Could Raizen deal with 50 of those attacks, no.

How would Raizen harm Madara? Madara regenerated after being cut in half by Sasuke, then having his ribcage and leg bones shattered by night guy. Madara could possibly one shot Raizen given Raizen's lack of durability feats

the weird thing about madara is that if not limited by plot his strongest incarnation should still be the undead version

he had infinite chakra. he could summon ten thousand meteors and basically destroy most of the planet >_>

anyways, Madara wins. even should we take Raizen and other top tiers as continent level, Madara has too much hax

raizen is actually way above continent level it was stated that he shoke the earth while powering up now imagine how much damage would he do with a full powered attack. Very low S class like sensui are country level+ atleast, sensui was causing earthquakes and putting strain on the planet at less then 20% power with his presence alone.he wanted to fight yusuke in the demon world because their fight would devstate the surface of the earth .Now if we go by powerscaleing then madara is outclassed in raw power by the top tiers of the series he does indeed have more hex then yyh characters but that won't help when faceing multiple opponents with significantly greater raw power.and by the way power level is very impotant in verses like yyh and dbz because if we go by feats alone then no one in dbz from saiyan saga vegeta to ssj vegito would be above planet busting.

...the last time someone "shook the earth," and it was calced, it only came out to be like, Island Level. One of those cases where something is disappointing in actuality when compared to how strong it sounds, I guess.

I haven't seen that cal but it seems to be like that dbverse 4 galaxy model, I have yet to see a island buster in fiction who could even affect a whole continent let alone the planet, if this is the case then every dragon in fairy tail would cause the whole earth to shake every time it did a roar attack.secondly a low level s class was concidered a threat to japen while surpressing his power at 5% and was causing natural disaters just by being there,and in the makai sensui destroyed a mountain with just a shockwave of his punch.and that was in a dimension which was arguably much more durable then the human world.and sensui will get squashed like a bug if he fought the upper or even middle s class and then there is raizen who is probably stronger then the whole yyh cast combined.I understand narutoverse has better feats which makes it easier to debate from their side but saying the that all of yyh characters are just country level because they never busted anything larger is like saying no one in dbz can destroy a small star just because they never destroyed anything beyond a single planet.

Zeref10 said:
I haven't seen that cal but it seems to be like that dbverse 4 galaxy model, I have yet to see a island buster in fiction who could even affect a whole continent let alone the planet, if this is the case then every dragon in fairy tail would cause the whole earth to shake every time it did a roar attack.secondly a low level s class was concidered a threat to japen while surpressing his power at 5% and was causing natural disaters just by being there,and in the makai sensui destroyed a mountain with just a shockwave of his punch.and that was in a dimension which was arguably much more durable then the human world.and sensui will get squashed like a bug if he fought the upper or even middle s class and then there is raizen who is probably stronger then the whole yyh cast combined.I understand narutoverse has better feats which makes it easier to debate from their side but saying the that all of yyh characters are just country level because they never busted anything larger is like saying no one in dbz can destroy a small star just because they never destroyed anything beyond a single planet.
DB 4 galaxy model is from a non canon databook that has been debunked, please use any other example

Zeref10 said:
Not every fiction constantly displays their power in a realistic manner, all the time. Think about it from the perspective of the story author, who has no idea how VS Debates or power levels work usually.

and the cal saying an island buster can shake a planet is cannon? then plz provide the name of that cannon databook

that also applys to the statement that "raizen shoke the earth" as well when the auther wrote that statement I don't think he had a calc in mind or how much energy is needed to actually shake the earth he was simply implying raizen's monsterous power.and we all know that the actual destructive power of a character is far greater then the damge they cause when powering up I mean sensui's aura didn't cause any damge to his surrondings in the demon world when he was at full power but he destroyed a mesa form a shock wave of his punch from thousand of meters away.

Shaking the planet is no DC feat btw and if we're going by statements then I'm pretty sure Madara would still come out winning....

So...undoubtedly Madara wins then?

Madara may not even be able to take the verse without the Kings. Even Kurama has potential to kill Madara. This is overkill for the Yu Yu Hakusho verse.

Madara would Curbstomp anyone in the verse easily they don't even have MHS+ fighters to contend with.Limbo hengoku and proceeds to steam roll through YYH with ease.Or he just nukes the places with a Juubi bomb etc.

Kurama's sinning tree could kill Madara, but that's if the fighters make a strategy. Kurama will probably need to use his Yoko form.

Back