• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
the NLF wanking of the visionary is at exceedingly high levels -- the visionary is only backed up by feats that are watered down into statement hype

If u gonna argue he wins cause of making imagination into reality madara can do almost the same with yin-yang as it allows him to create whatever he wants from nothing and breathe life into anything

madara will have truth seeking orbs jet through yhwachs skull w/ its anti-Regenerationn ability rendering him game over

yhwach has no worthy defense over truth seeking orbs or being pounded by several thousand pieces of landing raining on him

yhwachs letter hax have feats scaling to much lower AP, laughable to the level of where the two characters are scaled

ShrekAlmighty said:
If u gonna argue he wins cause of making imagination into reality madara can do almost the same with yin-yang as it allows him to create whatever he wants from nothing and breathe life into anything

Now that sound NLF.. besides like I said, yhwach still has other hax other than visionary to win.

hax like what? w/o almighty its game over

even with almighty TSBs will negate his future of coming back -- predicting the return from being wiped from existence is also NLF

since both are around similar levels it more believable TSBs have enough AP to wipe off a being like yhwach

Yhwach turns Madara's bones into cookies then send Madara to outer space. I don't remembwr Madara having spatial manipulation like Zaraki, he will explode with the cookie bones

What would you need spacial manipulation for? ninjas can breathe in space

+ Madara can just regenerate his limbs back -- Yhwach will be in a chokehold from the limbos and wouldn't notice the truth seeking orbs flying through his torso

"madara will have truth seeking orbs jet through yhwachs skull w/ its anti-Regenerationn ability rendering him game over"

TSB cannot negate Regenerationn, It only negate ninjutsu.

"yhwach has no worthy defense over truth seeking orbs or being pounded by several thousand pieces of landing raining on him"

no worthy defense? he has blut vene that can stop a heat of 15,000,000 degrees and Absolute zero, Blut vene Anhaben consume anything that touches it, Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger.

"yhwachs letter hax have feats scaling to much lower AP, laughable to the level of where the two characters are scaled"

Hax >>>> AP

9LucyyXNyuXHana said:
Madara wins because Yhwach has no counter to limbo clones & truth seeking orbs
Yhwach can BFR all of those anywhere he wants. Tsb won't work on quincies who use natural energy

Dat Dot said:
"madara will have truth seeking orbs jet through yhwachs skull w/ its anti-Regenerationn ability rendering him game over"
TSB cannot negate Regenerationn, It only negate ninjutsu.

"yhwach has no worthy defense over truth seeking orbs or being pounded by several thousand pieces of landing raining on him"

no worthy defense? he has blut vene that can stop a heat of 15,000,000 degrees and Absolute zero, Blut vene Anhaben consume anything that touches it, Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger.

"yhwachs letter hax have feats scaling to much lower AP, laughable to the level of where the two characters are scaled"

Hax >>>> AP
TSB do negate Regenerationn as they did when they hit minatos arm when he was edo tensei

TSB ignore durability and are immune to anything besides Sage chakra so yes he does indeed not have worthy defence even if u coulnt out TSB limbo clone spawns behind him and takes his soul

Madara can limbo,TSB,take his soul,seal inside chibaku tensei him,or put him in infinite tsukuyomi

Dont see yhwach ever wining

my vote goes to madara

@I dont care i luv it

"TSB do negate Regenerationn as they did when they hit minatos arm when he was edo tensei"

edo tensei is ninjutsu.

"TSB ignore durability and are immune to anything besides Sage chakra so yes he does indeed not have worthy defence even if u coulnt out TSB limbo clone spawns behind him and takes his soul"

Quincy able to absorb reishi from their surrounding, verse is equalized, reishi = nature energy.

"Madara can limbo,TSB,take his soul,seal inside chibaku tensei him,or put him in infinite tsukuyomi"

every bleach character has resistance to soul manipulation since they already fighting in soul form. yhwach can avoid Infinite tsukuyomi by opening portal to dangai.

"When your hax cant seem to deal against much strong AP, it becomes hax for lower levels to use

can you prove that most of Yhwach's hax can even scale up to moon level durability?"

Again, Hax >>>> AP

Wait verse is equalize then madara can power nullify all of yhwaches abilites with rinnegan and he can just make a lot of wood clones and limbo to beat him up

edit:If he goes to dangai to avoid Infinite tsukuyomi how the hell is he gonna beat him

I dont care i luv it said:
Wait verse is equalize then madara can power nullify all of yhwaches abilites with rinnegan and he can just make a lot of wood clones and limbo to beat him up

If verse equalized yhwach can steal madara's ability.

Dat Dot said:
If verse equalized yhwach can steal madara's ability.
No? he nullifies his abilities before he steals them?

anyway where does it even say verse is equalized cause if it is madara can just look him in the eyes and its over for him

@I dont care i luv it

if we were going by that logic, yhwach just use visionary to turn madara's bone into cookies, steal his power, BFR him, and use yamamoto's bankai erase his existance from the very beginning.

edit:If he goes to dangai to avoid Infinite tsukuyomi how the hell is he gonna beat him
Try to figured it out :)

Or u can look at it this way madara nullifies his powers makes clones seals him and just in case makes his bones into cookies with yin-yang also it says power mimicry not power steal he can only mimic what he knows about and he doesnt know about any of madaras techniques and vice versa

Edit: my bad i have mistaken abilities of the almighty and sankt altar but that means he needs to hit him he just absorbs the orbs with the rinnegan just like he did to narutos rasenshuriken or he can endlesly keep swaping places with limbo clones to prevent getting hit from him

Or u can look at it this way madara nullifies his powers makes clones seals him and just in case makes his bones into cookies with yin-yang also it says power mimicry not power steal he can only mimic what he knows about and he doesnt know about any of madaras techniques and vice versa
sigh...

of course edo tensei is a jutsu -- the people living of it? they are walking zombies and the negation of their healing in edo-tensei is proof that it works on physical and astral forms

Yhwach leaving the battlefield is a loss so escaping infinite tsukiyomi via going through a portal isnt an option

Yhwach still has to deal with four madara clones he cant see

he has to deal with 30 raining chibaku tensei

he also has to deal with 9 truth seeking orbs that'll erase him

and infinite tsukiyomi?

add in a rampaging perfect susanoo constantly busting down mountains

@DatDot: Don't respond to the trolls, I have already pointed the thread to staff member. No need to waste time

Ok i hope they come since i did nothing wrong i said i was wrong cause i accidentaly read power intuition and thought he refered to that as power stealing(which is actualy sankt altar)

Let's be real here, Madara defeats Yhwach before any of that can happen.

-BFR: Gremmy needed 3 or more clones to open a portal, it's faulty to assume Yhwach can do otherwise being as there is no proof.

-Sankt Alter: Can be substituted out of, Blocked with TSB/Shinra Tensei, or absorbed via preta.

-The Wind: Sure it will keep Madara at bay, but doesn't protect against Limbos or things he doesn't percieve as a threat. Even if Yhwach did know about Limbos, he can't protect against them with the wind as they exist in a separate Dimension. You gotta prove The Wind stops attacks from other dimensions.

Second, Yhwach can't kill or defeat Madara with the same methods he used against Ichigo/Aizen. Madara has a response to all of Yhwach's abilities that would physically harm him or protect Yhwach. Yhwach is likely to get killed by Limbos at a 9:10 ratio before he actually uses something to counter them, and the only thing is Lyods copy ability. On top of that, with RinneSharingan, or even just Rinnegan, Yhwach has no defense against Genjutsu which is a one shot for Madara.

At the end of the day, Madara would win against Yhwach 8/10 thanks to his versatility. Yhwachs only real way of beating Madara is using the Yourself ability. And even then, it's debatable. So votta give this to Mads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back