• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach wins because...

- He can erase his existence with either the Visionary or Zanka no Tachi.

- He can completely rip him apart via reishi manipulation.

- He can steal his power via Sankt Altar.

- He can tank any physical attack via The Iron and Blut Vene.

- He can cause Madara to question himself and take advantage of that.

- He can continuously increase his power with The Superstar.

And etc.

Piercer of Heaven said:
Yhwach wins because...

- He can erase his existence with either the Visionary
I genuinely don't know where this comes from, the visionary has never shown to have existence erasure.

Although I agree with Barry and Omimi about the Limbo stuff, I'm still of the opinion that Yhwach clearly stomps. I agree with UMR on that one.

Wait. Didn't the Wind ability protected Yhwach while the user was in another dimension by combining Shadows + the Wind?

"
Screenshot 14
Yhwach has absolutely zero showings with the Sternitter's abilities so how can y'all argue how well and to what extent he could use their powers?"
All knowledge, experiences, talents (learned and innate) were absorbed into the portion of the soul Yhwach gave, and when they died, everything in that portion of the soul returns to Yhwach.

So he has complete knowledge over all dead sternritters.

Gethim

Even though that's been said in the manga, don't you find it a bit odd that Yhwach has never used a single Schrift other than his own during the course of the manga? The idea that Yhwach can use the Schrifts of his Sternritter is a bit of fanon that people just assume to be actual canon.

They're his powers though. And its not odd. The almighty alone trashed the entire top tier list, with all the sternritter powers, they would have a negative chance of beating him.

But the fact that Yhwach never states he can use another Schrift other than the Almighty? And no other character in the series comments on the possibility of him using other Schrifts? And then in cases where a Schrift would activate (like when he took damage from Ichigo meaning he should grow bigger through the Miracle) they didn't activate?

Yhwach did grow bigger after been revive by Almighty, in the Japanese raw the arrow is said to interfere with all of the users abilities and eliminate them all. So Yhwach return to normal size.

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/42672

Look at the scan Yhwach's hand is bigger than Ichigo's chest.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-684-page-8.html

This is his normal size after been killed again, and before been sealed by Zero Squad.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-686-page-16.html

Just because it isn't mention again, doesn't mean he can't. The author waisted a whole chapter to explain it. Why waist more panels?

@Unite My Rice

like u i can say the same thing

all character from nv power came from juubi(kaguya) so juubi(kaguya) has all power of nv and madara is her jin so he can use them all

@Piercer of HeaveYhwach wins because...

- He can erase his existence with either the Visionary or Zanka no Tachi.

so when he got existence erasure

- He can completely rip him apart via reishi manipulation.

what did u mean by that

- He can steal his power via Sankt Altar.

did he even used it even for ones +madara has pp

- He can tank any physical attack via The Iron and Blut Vene.

so how he is going to tank TSB

- He can cause Madara to question himself and take advantage of that.

where u got this from lol

- He can continuously increase his power with The Superstar.

again stop giving him power that he never had it to begin with

I don't understand why this wasn't added and closed already. This thread has long since started to take a turn for the worst.

Everyone was voting for Madara and everything was cool. People then arrived voting for Yhwach and now only two people have call it a stomp hax match. Just because Yhwach has more votes.

AppleLord said:
Everyone was voting for Madara and everything was cool. People then arrived voting for Yhwach and now only two people have call it a stomp hax match. Just because Yhwach has more votes.
Nah;), i just agree with Profesor saying it's a Hax Stomp but done as you want it do not bother me

Two staff members agree that this is a stomp, and I know for a fact that BFF is a fan of both series. Stomp or not, the matchup is highly controversial and I really don't want to go through it to count votes, I don't want to get an anerysm just yet.

The votes were counted already. If its highly controversial why it isn't banned? Do you mean, aneurysm?

You did not understand my message. According to the Thread Arguments, this is Inconclusive but this is clearly Hax Stomp

Almighty is not in the Fight? Okay but it's always Hax Stomp ....

There is no Hax stomp when both character possess amount of balanced hax and both don't have counters to some hax of either character.

Stomp will be that is onesided and the character can't do anything against the other, like at all.

People where making valid arguments for both characters so it isn't a stomp. If you don't want to count bias votes, fine by me.

Well many people here think this is a stomp, a number of hax Balance? You want to laugh .... Madara can do nothing in hax (Fear, Yamamoto Bankai, Darkness, Imagination, Valkyrie, Super Stars ect..., Speed, AP and Stats supperior anyway the match will (probably) not accept, it all for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back