• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Well many people here think this is a stomp,-

Only two mods and a non-mod vs 15 other voters.

-a number of hax Balance? You want to laugh .... Madara can do nothing-

Many people here don't think that way, otherwise, there would be no arguments in Madara's favor.

-in Well many people here think this is a stomp,-

False, not on the time I post this comment.

-a number of hax Balance? You want to laugh .... Madara can do nothing in hax (Fear,-

Madara has never been afraid of anything. As proven by Byakuya you can resis it.

-Yamamoto Bankai,-

Is just Yhwach's reiatu, Rinnegan absorbs it.

-Darkness-

Yhwach's reiatu, Rinnegan absorbs it.

-Imagination,-

Limited, againts Limbo he will have trouble, Visionary need you to concentrate or the creation disappears.

-Valkyrie,-

Absorption works well, he can't regenerate from that. Madara can just absorb Yhwach which body is made of Reishi which equals chakra in verse equalization.

-Super Stars-

Useless, Yhwach needs someone to cheer for him or do it himself. I doubt he can concentrate while Limbo's are after him. -Speed,-

Madara has Quantity and versality.

-AP and Stats supperior-

Both are glass canon to each others attacks.

-anyway the match will (probably) not accept, it all for me:) -

That's your opinion and mods can't close the thread without going through it. The last comments of people wanting to close it is in the minority. That however can change.

@ Unite My Rice: Irrelevant, since we clearly see him get blitzed by Sasuke. That list doesn't change anything
naruto was able to block his attack

DatBoyNorbit said:
Stick695 said:
yhwach hax stomps, intangibility, reality warping, power mimicry
its not a hax stomp if you have a counter for them or have something to match it, plus he's not in almighty
he has nothing to counter his hax, he can literally imagine him being powerless.

Stick695 said:
DatBoyNorbit said:
Stick695 said:
its not a hax stomp if you have a counter for them or have something to match it, plus he's not in almighty
he has nothing to counter his hax, he can literally imagine him being powerless.

Stop with the wanking. He can't do that.

AppleLord said:
Stick695 said:
DatBoyNorbit said:
Stick695 said:
Stop with the wanking. He can't do that.
true, he can't do that, but he can imagine lifeforms just like that & turn your bones into cookies, i forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back