• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Neko Kuroha

Speed equalized? I'd say Neko if she smartens up to Madara real quick otherwise she gets her soul ripped, genjutsu'd, etc and then one-shot. TBH it's hard to put a mark on how she would react to a Madara esque character.

^Not acceptable reasoning. Two different characters, vastly different skills and abilities. Please give a proper reasoning.

Failure to comply will result in the ignoring of your vote.

speed equal or not: neko can still make the blackhole feat without disturbance, actually, her whole speed is based on reaction speed plus instant teleportation, that means if madara doesnt have a FTL or faster attack i dont see how she can kill her, and thanks to her Regenerationn only TSB seems to have the chance of killing her if it manages to engulf her (highly unlikely thanks to teleportation) ^_^

so 98/100 times for neko, she will evade and one-shot him, other than genjutsu there is no power i can remember that could do something :)

Back