• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • speed is equalized
  • no genjutsu
  • battle takes place on the moon with air ^_^
  • Votes Madara:7 Nappa:0
  • madara can only create 1 limbo clone

^you should be asking: Can Nappa even survive on the moon?

Edit: whoops, I just saw the changes in the OP, my bad.

Then... well, madara wins via limbo+soul steal+ mokouton (sleeping Nappa is a defeated Nappa).

He has the potential to do so but that might be unlikely due to Madara being in character (I think it's just CIS) but the location and Limbo give Madara the win.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol. Still voting for Madara because of superior versatility and hax.
It's also worth noting Madara has vastly superior fighting skills (he's fought more variety, has more experience, and can fight strategically while Nappa is more "OMGMLGKILLZEVERYTHING")

With Genjutsu restricted its still a Hax Stomp with Limbos and TSB. Nappa has no Hax to Balance the scales nor a response to Limbos and TSB. Madara can litetally one shot with limbos seeing as In character Nappa won't be on guard against limbos and well....goku as the example means Nappa dies.

Even with Genjutsu restriscted, Madara still has the versatility and hax advantage. Nappa may be much stronger physically than Madara but the problem for him here is that Madara has an answer for anything Nappa can throw at him whereas Nappa has no answer for the worst things Madara can throw at him.

I think you can tell which way I'm voting here.

Nappa blows up moons for fun, i dont see madara pulling the same feats with 1% of his power since the major destructive force has been toneri and he proved to be moon level with his full force.The limbo is a non-factor since the fight would be over before nappa vaporizes his surrounding together with madara. It's also taken worth note that genjutsu in NV only affects beings with chakra, basically manipulating the chakra flow which nappa doesnt have. His energy is ki. Nappa may have a exaggerated pride but in the end if he decides to end it quickly then it's pretty much settled.

Davidsteel1 said:
^verse equalisation basically means that chakra=ki hence illusions will and can work
Where does verse equalisation come into picture? The "verse thing" won't matter when the energy signature is not the same, verse equalisation maybe is defined differently in this wikia unknown to me. But it's another non-factor if nappa decides to end it quickly, blowing up all surroundings including madara will do the trick. Especially if speed is equalised.

The verse equalisation thing as far as I understand it is one of the wikis standard battle assumptions, it exists to keep the fights even so all the verses can effectively fight each other without wasting time arguing whether energy in one verse is the same as the next. Hence it's not a matter of whether Nappa has ki or chakra under this standard chakra and ki are essentially the same, all-be with different applications

Davidsteel1 said:
The verse equalisation thing as far as I understand it is one of the wikis standard battle assumptions, it exists to keep the fights even so all the verses can effectively fight each other without wasting time arguing whether energy in one verse is the same as the next. Hence it's not a matter of whether Nappa has ki or chakra under this standard chakra and ki are essentially the same, all-be with different applications
So the wiki are basically against the claim that genjutsu is only affects those with chakra, directly manipulating the inner flow of chakra. And To be taken into note, also that ki is vastly more potentially powerful form of energy than chakra. I see it fundamentally inconsistent to say that ki is the same energy form as chakra.

No ur misinterpreting the information I have given u. The whole point of the verse equalisation is for primarily 2 reasons. The first is an effort to equalise the playing field as it were; say there's a character whose power is to ignore durability and directly attack the form of energy specific to his series, if the verse equalisation wasn't present said character would be just about useless in a crossover battle as the argument could be made that his power is only useful in his verse hence becoming impossible to use in a battle which I'm sure u know is one of the aims of this site (comparing and pitting characters who would not normally interact against each other). The other reason is far simpler it is to prevent arguments where instead of focusing on the characters and their powers the thread is spent questioning and arguing over exactly what we're discussing now whether ki is more potent than chakra and what not. This way it keeps the battles fairly simple ki=chakra=magic=haki. Though if a verse has more than one energy source what I've seen is that when they're compared in a match such as this the different energies are handled based on which is most similar to the opposing verse; e.g sage energy in Naruto is more similar to magic in Fairy tail.

Davidsteel1 said:
No ur misinterpreting the information I have given u. The whole point of the verse equalisation is for primarily 2 reasons. The first is an effort to equalise the playing field as it were; say there's a character whose power is to ignore durability and directly attack the form of energy specific to his series, if the verse equalisation wasn't present said character would be just about useless in a crossover battle as the argument could be made that his power is only useful in his verse hence becoming impossible to use in a battle which I'm sure u know is one of the aims of this site (comparing and pitting characters who would not normally interact against each other). The other reason is far simpler it is to prevent arguments where instead of focusing on the characters and their powers the thread is spent questioning and arguing over exactly what we're discussing now whether ki is more potent than chakra and what not. This way it keeps the battles fairly simple ki=chakra=magic=haki. Though if a verse has more than one energy source what I've seen is that when they're compared in a match such as this the different energies are handled based on which is most similar to the opposing verse; e.g sage energy in Naruto is more similar to magic in Fairy tail.
In this case i would prefer to compare character's from the same verse against each other(opinion wise). But i dont doubt your answer, thank you.

No problem, and really it isn't necessary that all the fights are crossovers I've seen a few in universe fights on the site b4; whatever tickles ur fancy I guess.

Davidsteel1 said:
No problem, and really it isn't necessary that all the fights are crossovers I've seen a few in universe fights on the site b4; whatever tickles ur fancy I guess.
Universe fights?

Sorry didn't explain properly; fights between characters from the same verse hence in-universe fights (guess I'm the only one that calls them that... or I simply forgot my "-" in-between the words)

Madara in a landslide. He's smarter, more skilled, less prone to making stupid mistakes and way more versatile than Nappa.

Can someone make a thread where DB characters can win? :(

Boa Hancock 25 said:
Madara in a landslide. He's smarter, more skilled, less prone to making stupid mistakes and way more versatile than Nappa.
Can someone make a thread where DB characters can win? :(
What's a skilled fighter when nappa just vaporizes the surface along with madara.

Madara regens or counters. Also you said Madara hasn't done 1 precent of what Nappa has done so are you using or own canon? Because Madara is small planet level which is what Nappa is rated as

Huesito88 said:
Madara regens or counters. Also you said Madara hasn't done 1 precent of what Nappa has done so are you using or own canon? Because Madara is small planet level which is what Nappa is rated as

Piccolo before encountering nappa was a moon buster, he effortlessy blew up the moon. Whereas i dont see madara peforming the same feat with 1% of his power, he is listed as small-planet level/planet level because of IT(genjutsu).

Dzhindzholia said:
@ProspectX
Madara is immune to any energy attack.Only senjutsu and taijutsu can harm him.
Senjutsu is an energy attack. You could say Madara is resistant to certain energy attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back