• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is stated in his profile he is small planet level and he is scaled to people who can create moons which scale to ap as it is harder to create then to destroy. So check the profile and if you disagree with it make a revision thread to downgrade the naruto God tiers which I highly doubt will go through.

ProspectX said:
Huesito88 said:
Madara regens or counters. Also you said Madara hasn't done 1 precent of what Nappa has done so are you using or own canon? Because Madara is small planet level which is what Nappa is rated as
Piccolo before encountering nappa was a moon buster, he effortlessy blew up the moon. Whereas i dont see madara peforming the same feat with 1% of his power, he is listed as small-planet level/planet level because of IT(genjutsu).
wtf are you talking about? madara isnt 5-B because of genjutsu lmfao. how does that even make sense. do you even know anything about madara? or how the tiering system works?

Can someone please close this thread its a hax stomp and was done before and was a hax stomp. Its literally the equivalent of me making Nappa bloodlusted and speed unequalized vs Madara. These fights between naruto god tiers and dbz mid tiers are getting ridiculous and just need to stop.

Please look at the Characters pages fully and not just their tier.

ProspectX said:
Piccolo before encountering nappa was a moon buster, he effortlessy blew up the moon. Whereas i dont see madara peforming the same feat with 1% of his power, he is listed as small-planet level/planet level because of IT(genjutsu).

Madara is listed as Low 5-B since he scales to characters who can create a moon. Calcs peg the feat in the single digit to low double digit Zettatons which is Low 5-B.

Anyway, Madara has the seven votes needed and grace period is long over. Do people think this is a hax stomp (even with genjutsu restricted) or do people think this is a legitimate victory which can be added to Madara's profile?

Soldier Blue said:
Anyway, Madara has the seven votes needed and grace period is long over. Do people think this is a hax stomp (even with genjutsu restricted) or do people think this is a legitimate victory which can be added to Madara's profile?
Genjutsu restricted means Madara was nerfed. So yes its a haxstomp. I dont think anybody in Dragon ball in namek saga can counter genjutsu speed equalized.

Its a hax stomp since he still possesses TSB, Limbo Clone and counting rennigan abilities Soul Stealing and energy absorption and besides madara never bothered to use genjutsu in ten tails mode anyway unless you count IT. Like I said this fights been done before and was dubbed a complete mismatch

Madara does not use natural energy does he? He can absorb energy attacks that is not imbued with natural energy. He absorbed jinton which disintegrates on atomic level. Unless you want to call it nlf, Madara should be able to absorb Nappa's ki blasts with ease.

In general. I thought nobody brought it up. But yeah, given their AP is similar I don't see why Madara can't absorb all ki blasts. However spirit bomb should be able to kill Madara since it has nature energy

Madara can absorb almost everthing the ape can dish out, be it vaporizing or not. He was able to absorb Ohnoki's Jinton that destroys atoms, vaporizing attacks are nothing. And why is there talk of Spirit Ball here? o_O Unless the Spirit Bomb is several times more powerful than him, he will absorb that too.

And also how isn't this closed yet? This is textbook hax stomp, even without lolGenjutsu.

@Joseph61

@Huesito88

In narutoverse he has resistance to any energy attack besides those that based on senjutsu.Really i cant say he is resistante to every energy attack of every verse,i think it depend on the verse and energy they use.But i am sure Nappas energy blasts cant harm him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
In versus threads, it's assumed normal energy attacks can harm the jinchüriki of the Juubi.
Yep they can be harmed, otherwise most of the battles would have no point against these kind of characters. But that doesn't change the fact that Madara can absorb them.

I'm still in favor for closing this due to being a hax stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back