• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Madara uchiha rikudou mlode by uchihaclanancestor-d7k1omq
Otsusuki kaguya
Rabbit Goddess

Madara Uchiha vs Kaguya

I saw a video on this hypothetical battle done by youtuber user Swagkage, he did a decent explanation on both of them and the battle, but I want to see research and discussion on here to see if perhaps more info and people discussing it could make for other possible outcomes or if it will come to a similar conclusion as he did in his video..

Somehow Naruto and the rest of team 7 are killed by Madara, Black Zetsu uses Naruto with SIx Paths Sage and all the nine tailed beast chakra to ressurrect Kaguya....whatever

BATTLE CONDITIONS:

Both are in-character.

Madara knows as much about Kaguya as he canonically knows and vice versa (due to having Black Zetsu as basically her advisor.)

Fight starts in the area where Kaguya initally appeared BEFORE she sent them to her dimensions, (whatever that place's name is) but the fight can move on to those places.

Kaguya wants to take Madara's chakra as he has Sage of SIx Paths chakra before killling him.

Battle starts 10 meters away.

Batttle win method 1: Win via any method

Battle win method 2: if win method 1: ends up being viewed is unfair towards one combatant. Win is through Death only.

Who wins?

If we consider the fact that Madara also can absorb chakra from shinobi that are in IT,Madara should win mid-high diff for being more intelligent,also he uses his rinnegan abilities unlike Kaguya(in character).They have the same power.Kaguya was stronger only because of ppl in IT.The only problem for Madara would be ashe bones+teleportation sudden attack.

I thought Kaguya being able to absorb chakra like that was a special trait of hers which is why it's listed that way on the Naruto Wiki. If it's this way, Kaguya nukes him with the ETSB.

Madara doesn't use his Rinnegan techniques in character. He's really arrogant. He will only use it if he's forced to. The same also goes for his intelligence. He only started using it because Naruto and Sasuke forced him to. The only Rinnegan techniques he used were Limbo and Chibaku Tensei if I'm remembering correctly. His ninjutsu wouldn't do anything to Kaguya. And Limbo is also useless. I could see him using them if Zetsu is with Kaguya here, but if he isn't, he won't.

Anyway, Kaguya takes Round 2 for sure. Madara can't regenerate from the ash bones. Round 1 is more debatable.

in physical strength

kaguya after absorb chakra from shinobi>Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength rsm naruto

> kguya>rsm naruto= full power jj madara

naruto clone was easily able fought on par with full power madara limbo clone

but naruto and sasuke can't even land any attack on kaguya without distracting her

kagya wins

@Omimi

Naruto isnt near dual rinnegan Madara + Sharinnegan.

@Burning Full Fingers

Madara used absorbition,CT and limbo.Limbo isnt useless because they are pretty equal in strength.You cant say Kaguya is stronger when she is made out of Madaras body,we use rinnegan+sharinnegan Madara.And i dont understand the thing you said about intelligence,it is intelligence,he uses it all the time he remains.Madara wasnt arrogant during the fight with Naruto and Sasuke,same goes for Hashirama.He was arrogant only when fighting weaker charakters.

Absorption is not really useful for Madara here. He can't absorb the ash bones and her vacuum palm thingy. Not to mention, Kaguya has better absorption. So Madara's ninjutsu is pretty much useless here. Sorry, I think there's some kind of misunderstanding here. I didn't say Kaguya was stronger. Though she might be to a slight margin, since somebody in Team Seven said something to the effect of her being superior to Madara. Yes, he wasn't acting arrogant when he saw that they could keep up with him and he actually started thinking straight and stopped commenting about his power and comparing it to theirs. I shouldn't have said 'really arrogant' but he is to an extent, evidenced when he acquired his second Rinnegan and started looking smug again, calling the Chibaku Tensei meteorites raindrops. Even back when he absorbed Hashirama's senjutsu and gained Regenerationn, Zetsu asked him why he had as much injuries as he had at that time, as it was uncharacteristic of him to be that careless, he admitted that it was because of Hashirama's power and Regenerationn. We also saw something to this effect when he allowed Sasuke to bisect him because of his confidence in his Regenerationn. If he does something similar as Kaguya shoots her ash bones, he wouldn't survive it this time.

I undestand what you said.Madara is arrogant to anyone weaker than him.But as soon as he face a strong opponent he wil not be that careless,and the fact that he would understimate ashe bones is very small,but it still remains.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. As soon as he notices Kaguya's power, he'll start fighting normally.

In the series canon how much does he know of Kaguya's power?

I said that because Kaguya can see them and they have a limited range. Naruto's shadow clones were fighting on par with them just fine, Kaguya can disable their chakra points and do the same to Madara.

@Burning Full Fingers

So no Limbo clones making wood clones and all of them with Madara making Susanoos?

I don't know, Madara doesn't use Wood Release in character as the Juubi's Jinchüriki, as for Susanoo, brute force is straight up useless against Kaguya because of her Regenerationn. This lady casually destroyed Sasuke's Susanoo with her hair. And it's not like his Susanoo can seal like Itachi's.

Seems like a stomp. Madara is pretty much a dwarf against her and she was the end boss for team 7, not madara. She has a dozen times more chakra than madara, higher regen, can BFR him, if her bones hit madara hes dead, she can use the nature of an entire dimension against him, ... and so on. She basically outclasses him in ninjutsu, has better absorption, can dodge most of his attacks with her portals and destroys susanoo and wood release quit easily. Their genjutsu abilities should be the same (they can both cast a planetary genjutsu). Madaras only advantage is taijutsu, limbo and his higher battle experience.

Kaguya takes this with not much difficulty. Madaras power rivals that of Hagoromo and Hagoromo couldnt even defeat her alone.

Meosos said:
Seems like a stomp. Madara is pretty much a dwarf against her and she was the end boss for team 7, not madara. She has a dozen times more chakra than madara, higher regen, can BFR him, if her bones hit madara hes dead, she can use the nature of an entire dimension against him, ... and so on. She basically outclasses him in ninjutsu, has better absorption, can dodge most of his attacks with her portals and destroys susanoo and wood release quit easily. Their genjutsu abilities should be the same (they can both cast a planetary genjutsu). Madaras only advantage is taijutsu, limbo and his higher battle experience.
Kaguya takes this with not much difficulty. Madaras power rivals that of Hagoromo and Hagoromo couldnt even defeat her alone.
Hagaromo was more powerful now than before when he fought against Kaguya if I recall correctly. Swagkage has some good points, Madara does have a change of winning

Burning Full Fingers said:
I said that because Kaguya can see them and they have a limited range. Naruto's shadow clones were fighting on par with them just fine, Kaguya can disable their chakra points and do the same to Madara.
He did know about her he even told hashirama the story about her that she is was a princess turned goddess, he does know about kaguya the dude said it himself.

Kaguya has far more power than madara. And she isnt much below madara in skills. She is the final boss, so she should win this.

Back