• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
XBlackExcellenceX said:
I'm assuming Madara's starting with Perfect Susano'o since this would be an stomp otherwise. Madara's durability with Perfect Susano'o is significantly higher than Esdeath's AP (High 6-C vs 7-A).
Prime Madara is only High 6-C with Kyuubi.

My Bad. But in base form, Madara's town level which is vastly below city level, which is Esdeaths AP. Either Esdeath one-shots him in base, or she can't even scratch him in Susanoo.

Do the characters have knowledge on each other?

Madara via genjutsu and Susanoo.He can one shote her with Susanoo.His raw power isnot even near her without Susanoo but he was able to fight with Hashi.Hashi would kill him easily if Madara was really that bad in taijutsu.

Can prime Madara use izanagi anyways i dont remember him using it but then again i haven't read Naruto in 2 years.

Bepo4151 said:
Can prime Madara use izanagi anyways i dont remember him using it but then again i haven't read Naruto in 2 years.
The one that fought with hashirama can. However izanami is a 1 time use ability

Dzhindzholia said:
he can fight without eyes as good as with them.
Can he though? I know he could sense chakra signatures but that doesn't mean he can fight. His sensory skills were amplified by senjutsu so that's why he could fight while blind.

Anyway, this doesn't change the fact that Esdeath gets stomped.

Dzhindzholia said:
He has Izanagi in his prime he used it when lost to Hashi,i suppose he can use it 2 times,he can fight without eyes as good as with them.
Ah no, blind Madara could fight because of senjutsu (hashirama's cells). BSM Naruto could track people dozens of kilometers away with senjutsu.

Prime Madara doesn't have Hashi cells tho that is the one that fought Hashirama in the valley if im not mistaking.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
The OP said Prime Madara so it could possibly be resurrected Madara who does have hashirama's cells.
Resurrected Madara is called Edo Madara. Prime Madara is alive Madara with just EMS

Madara knock out Sage mode Naruto and Sai without Hashiramas Sage chakra,he had Hashis cells but without sage chakra.He suck it after knock them out.I suppose he can fight without eyes and Hashis cells in his prime.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Madara should win
I'm assuming Madara's starting with Perfect Susano'o since this would be an stomp otherwise. Madara's durability with Perfect Susano'o is significantly higher than Esdeath's AP (High 6-C vs 7-A).

Mahapadma's range is about church sized (Large Building level). So I highly doubt she'll be able to freeze something that's almost as tall as a mountai.

Even if Esdeath is somehow able to destroy Susano'o, she'll have to deal with Izanagi,
Whoa whoa whoa. Where do you get that Mahapdma only affects that certain area?

Firstly freezes all of Space-Time is NLF. Secondly when was it stated to freeze all of Space-Time. Lastly, isn't asking a question for a previous question a form of fallacy.

A character like Esdeath freezing Space-Time on a universal scale is NLF. And she never stated that she froze all of Space-Time if you're referring to this.
Mahapadma

Even if she has a limited range, which you haven't proved anything, it doesn't even matter. If Madara is frozen, the Susano'o is as well.

I never said she said she froze it all. I said she froze time and space. There's no reason to believe she didn't freeze more than the capital. She's used it on two other occasions. The last of which froze nearly a million soldiers.

Why are we even having this discussion? Perfect Susano'o durability is Large Island level. While Esdeath's AP is only Mountain level. She can't breach Susano'o while Madara can easily reduce her to shreds.

I don't care about who wins or loses. I'm addressing your complete speculation which you have nothing to back it up besides it being an "NLF".

Says first that Mahapadma's range is limited, people question it, says why are we even talking about this. What?

ScarletFirefly said:
Says first that Mahapadma's range is limited, people question it, says why are we even talking about this. What?
Umm you're the one that first mentioned Susano'o. But I already addressed Time Stop's range.

Back