• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
XBlackExcellenceX said:
Umm you're the one that first mentioned Susano'o. But I already addressed Time Stop's range.
Dude literally what? I didn't even mention Susano'o until you said that she can't freeze something that large.

Drellix said:
I don't care about who wins or loses. I'm addressing your complete speculation which you have nothing to back it up besides it being an "NLF".
But you have something to back up your statements? I showing scans to even help my argument.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
She can't... But can you provide proof of her doing so?
The burden of proof resides with you dude. You're the one claiming she can't, prove it. And still, I already told you she doesn't need to, so this discussion is moot.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
But you have something to back up your statements? I showing scans to even help my argument.
Bruh lmao you've got nothing backing your claim. This shouldn't even be up for discussion. There's no reason to doubt her words. She hasn't lied. You've brought scans that don't help your claim whatsoever. You're calling it an NLF but there's nothing to suggest she freezes anything less. Come back when you can give me sure solid proof that she can't freeze all of time and space.

Is this actually happening right now. Did this dude above me really just say the burden of proof is on me. Like my first post doesn't exist. Yeah I'm finished, this isn't changing the outcome of this match.

Oh yeah that one. That proves nothing though. Only thing you can extrapolate from that is that her minimal range is what you said, not maximal.

ScarletFirefly said:
Oh yeah that one. That proves nothing though. Only thing you can extrapolate from that is that her minimal range is what you said, not maximal.
That's kinda my point lol. That's the best feat she has shown. So why should I assume her Time Stop can completely engulf Perfect Susano'o? Which is as tall as a mountain. That seems like NLF to me.

Burning Full Fingers said:
The fight is a stomp. And the thread might degenerate into something bad. Someone close this, please.
Yeah this fight is a stomp. But it's not going to devolve into anything. That little confusion is over with.

Back