• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara uchiha (10 tails ) vs Yhwach (no almighty)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Madara Uchiha juubi form with two rinnegans vs Yhwach soul king absorbed and is unable to use the almighty

• Speed equalized
  • starts 10 meters away
  • who wins ?
  • no sternritter powers

I mean if you still let him use sternritter powers....

Low 5-B vs 5-B

Also, Didn't Yhwach already get an inconclusive with Kaguya or something of the sort?

You need to point if Yhwach is using SR's abilities, since OP didnt, the assumption is that he cannot use them. And as he cannot use The Almighty, I believe Madara wins via limbo clones

Battlemania said:
I mean if you still let him use sternritter powers....
Low 5-B vs 5-B

Also, Didn't Yhwach already get an inconclusive with Kaguya or something of the sort?

It was deemed a stomp in Yhwach favor because kaguya has no counter to the almighty

Madara wins with speed equal. Don't see how Yhwach is putting down an immortal that can absorb every single one of his attacks and attack him before he even knows what happened via Limbos.

SK Yhwach without Almighty and SR abilities is just a beefier version of Base Yhwach with just Black SM Reiatsu. His abilities without Those are below that of a Full Rinnegan users. No response to Preta/Deva/Limbos which will be his downfall amoungst other things.

Nerfs everywhere.

Madara can get absorbed by the darkness or via like 3 other Quincy related abilities. Blut vene Anhaban being a logical counter to limbo which can defend against attacks and also absorb them at the same time, while the darkness attacks Madara.

Preta or Deva paths soul powers aren't going to be as useful as u'd think, everyone and their mother whos worth anything in Bleach has resistance to Soul manipulation.

Yhwach High diff.

@Aizen

-Yhwach can't absorb Madara with his black reiatsu due to Preta (And What other quincy techs?)

-Blut Vene isn't really a counter. Its not gonna affect Limbos and being they can basically pass through non SP Chakra infused matter, it likely can't protect Yhwach Either.

-Soul ******* is Human/Naraka Path. Deva is ST/BT/CT and Preta is energy absorbtion.

Note: Im on the train and am about to go through a pretty long deadzone.

Human Path is useless in battle, proven when Nagato prefered to sacrifice it over the Animal Path. It wasn't even use in combat by anyone else either. And the Rinnegan user needs to put his hand on the victim's head before reading his mind and pulling out the soul. Blut Vene Anhaben will absorb him first,before he can even try that on him.

Preta can't absorbed stuff well with power above it's own, as seen which Yhwach definitely is. he will get overwhelmed and consumed should he dare go that route.

The Quincy techniques he can absorb people and their power with is Sankt Altar, whatever he did with Mimihagi and the SoulKing, and Blut vene Anhaben.

Scans of Limbo being intangible? I do not recall this ever being the case, seems like NLF that they can just Waltz through something that Souls by default cannot pass through.

About the paths I completely forgot which ones do what, lol.

Preta Path will turn him too stone, if he tries to absorb Yhwach's reiatsu.. As Mayuri explained reiatsu (Not Reiryoku) flows as long as the hearth keeps beating, for immortals like Aizen you can't restrain his reiatsu, but rather a limited area around them can be placed. In small words Reiatsu is infinite.

HokageMangaVox said:
Human Path is useless in battle, proven when Nagato prefered to sacrifice it over the Animal Path. It wasn't even use in combat by anyone else either. And the Rinnegan user needs to put his hand on the victim's head before reading his mind and pulling out the soul. Blut Vene Anhaben will absorb him first,before he can even try that on him.
That's why I Didn't say anything about Human/Naraka. And how is Blut Vene gonna harm Madara before he can use Limbos or the other paths?

@Aizen

-Can you Refresh my memory of Preta not working on anything above its own? The only time this would be the case is if Madara tried to absorb more energy his body could handle.

-Madara doesn't have to touch Yhwach himself and even if he did, he can afford to sacrafice an Arm and Madara has Substitution, so those other Absorbing abilities are useless not to mention for what he used on Mimihagi and Ichigo requires him to physically touch and Yhwach hete isnt immobilizing Madara long enough to do so.

-Don't remember the chapter number but Sasuke's sword completely passes through a limbo clone and unlike souls, Limbos dont exist in the same realm so by default nothing could block them in the first place.

And its cool, heck, Kushi nerfed them for soo long i wouldnt blame someone for completely forgetting them.

@Hokage

1.) As we have seen countless times, The more Reiryoku used the weaker the character gets. Characters in Bleach do keep producing Reiryoku but it has never been the case that they dont fatigue or their attacks get weaker. Hell ichigo was a prime example.

2.) Madara isnt gonna turn to stone. The energy he does absorb can go towards amping his stats/jutsu. He'll never just be letting it build inside of him. Think of Yhwach's reiatsu as a phone battery that runs off solar power if that makes sense.

3.) Naruto absorbed a planets worth of Nature energy while low on chakra. The stone thing doesnt seem to affect god tiers in Naruto.

Yhwach can easily immobilise Madara with telekinesis. his Power exceeds Madaras greatly

>The only time this would be the case is if Madara tried to absorb more energy his body could handle.

Exactly this. His body can't handle Yhwachs power, or handle it being thrown at him at such magnitude during the fight.

Saying Madara can absorb Yhwachs power who is far stronger with no issue is NLF.

>The same can be said for Deva Path's telekinesis.

again Yhwachs is much more potent

Gee, and I haven't even brought up the fact Yhwach has Yama's Bankai so far

Akiretsu:
That would be correct for Reiryoku, but Reiatsu is not build in stamina but from the own user's heart. That's why you can't restrain the reiatsu of an immortal, you have to contain it near him, since you can't stop his heart. Furthermore Yhwach never show to lose stamina in the whole arc, not even when Ichigo absorb his reiatsu through his blade needed to transform.

That's assuming he will realize that before turning to stone, but yeah I agree that he could stop absorbing it at the right time, question is how is he gonna counter the continues flow of reiatsu coming at him. That could either damage or absorb him, switching places with a Limbo could do. But they have a time limit, before returning to him. More important will he sacrifice one for nothing.

Absorbing a limited amount is not the same as absorbing a constantly flowing source forever.

@Aizen

-Assuming he could, his TK would like require Consentrasion which wouldn't be a virtue he has sense you know...Limbos. Also, due to ST the Reiatsu wont touch Madara even if Yhwach did try to throw him into it.

-Unless Yhwachs Casual attacks = Kaguya energy level then no. Not everyone of Yhwachs Attacks will be at that level nor could they without weakening him. The generic attacks he used on Ichigo and Aizen and stuff arent strong enough to make Madara Burst. And even if you want to go that route, Madara would be able to sense the attacks he could or cant absorb by how much power is loaded in them. You think Madara wouldn't have a plan for large waves of energy if he couldn't absorb it? And you're assuming that Madara can't redirect the energy he absorbs simultaniously. Madara can absorb and attack simultaniously, so unlike with Zetsu where he had no control, Yhwach's reiatsu isn't bursting him.

-Yhwach's tk being more potent doesnt matter when he can't get over Madara's.

So from what I see, the argument is coming down to whether or not Yhwach can Absorb Madara or his powers.

1.)Black Reiatsu is either getting Pushed away via ST or Absorbed and redirected via preta.

2.)Yhwachs TK is useless due to the inability to potentially capitalize due to Limbos.

3.) Sant Alter can be overcome via substitution.

The way I see it the fight is either gonna be inconclussive due to Madara's Hax canceling Yhwach's power and Hax.

Or Madara wins via Pumelling Yhwach to death with Limbos. And we cant forget that Yhwach is glass canon. People below Madara's level can and have easily Harm Yhwach and kill him, especially if by surprise when his guard is down.

@Hokage

-The point is, they can't use their powers indefinite without weakening. Even if they do keep producing energy, that doesnt mean thet can keep fighting at the same level. This has been showcased. Its why Shinigami have to eat and such, etc.

-While Madara wont be able to absorb it indefinitly in general, the argument can be made that he can if he's simultaniously using anothing ninjutsu being trained Rinnegan usets can absorb and attack simultaniously. At the very least he can yse preta to absorb as much as he can to weaken Yhwachs attacks to minimize Damage or make his stronger and over come yhwachs. And in that same vain, Yhwach can't use 20, 30, 40, etc percent of his power and not get weaker. Just because he wasn't shown doesnt mean thats not the case especially when he isnt stated otherwise. So it stands to reason that Madara could potentially out last Yhwach by using him as a battery the same as Ichigo, just better.

Akiretsu said:
@Aizen
-Assuming he could, his TK would like require Consentrasion which wouldn't be a virtue he has sense you know...Limbos. Also, due to ST the Reiatsu wont touch Madara even if Yhwach did try to throw him into it.

He lifted a entire city at relativistic speeds as casual as taking a walk in the park. he doesn't need to concentrate bruh.

-Yhwach's tk being more potent doesnt matter when he can't get over Madara's.

Blutvene, and Yhwach can also simply use his much more powerful TK on himself and negate Madaras attempts to do so.

So from what I see, the argument is coming down to whether or not Yhwach can Absorb Madara or his powers.

1.)Black Reiatsu is either getting Pushed away via ST or Absorbed and redirected via preta.

You seem to be under the delusion Madaras attacks are comparable to Yhwachs. they aren't. he can easily overpower his techniques. and again NLF with preta I debunked that earlier

2.)Yhwachs TK is useless due to the inability to potentially capitalize due to Limbos.

Blut Vene handles it until you prove it bypasses it. Oh and, Yama's bankai works 2.

3.) Sant Alter can be overcome via substitution.

When hes hit by it hes already too late. Madara is not going to be composed enough to deal with it while losing his power.

Akiretsu said:
@Hokage

-The point is, they can't use their powers indefinite without weakening. Even if they do keep producing energy, that doesnt mean thet can keep fighting at the same level. This has been showcased. Its why Shinigami have to eat and such, etc.

-While Madara wont be able to absorb it indefinitly in general, the argument can be made that he can if he's simultaniously using anothing ninjutsu being trained Rinnegan usets can absorb and attack simultaniously. At the very least he can yse preta to absorb as much as he can to weaken Yhwachs attacks to minimize Damage or make his stronger and over come yhwachs. And in that same vain, Yhwach can't use 20, 30, 40, etc percent of his power and not get weaker. Just because he wasn't shown doesnt mean thats not the case especially when he isnt stated otherwise. So it stands to reason that Madara could potentially out last Yhwach by using him as a battery the same as Ichigo, just better.
Yeah, they can't if they lose their reiryoku, but reiatsu is another thing, why do you think they are called different and have different uses, if they were the same thing there wasn't a need to call it differently. Yhwach won't lose stamina fighting Madara, he doesn't need hours to finish him, a weaker version of ichigo could walk in a machine that eats reiryoku for a week without getting tired.

That's assunming Madara can use Two path at the same time. Which was never shown to be able to do. Just because every rinnegan user suppose to have it doesn't mean Madara has it. See where your argument about Yhwach fits, Yhwach shown no signs of getting tired in combat, just because he wasn't shown doesn't mean he will get tired.

Also, Quincy's use Reishi from Nature to attack the enemy combine with their reiryoku and reiatsu. By equalizing energies reishi will equaled natural charka, in other words been judged as senjutsu will turn him to stone as well. Just like Naruto when he uses it, that energy is nearly infinite since it's taken from his surrondings.

I also haven't brought up the fact that Yhwach with his power stopped an infinite dimension from collapsing, so that's your asnwers if his energy is infinite or not.

LordAizenSama said:
He lifted a entire city at relativistic speeds as casual as taking a walk in the park. he doesn't need to concentrate bruh.

NLF. You cant say Yhwach can use TK on Madara indefinitely while Simultaniusly dealing with Limbos. It doesn't matter what Yhwach did or how fast he did it. It would require concentration for both. You're now moving into the teritory of making up things that make no sense like this argument you're pushing.

Blutvene, and Yhwach can also simply use his much more powerful TK on himself and negate Madaras attempts to do so.

For starters you don't even know if Yhwach actually has TK, thats just an assumption and secondly, even if he did, you don't know the extent of his TK and his Attacks aren't getting past Shinra Tensei. You seem to be under the impression that Yhwach's attacks can no sell Gravity Waves. I'm gonna need proof of this being that the strength of an attack has never been shown to overpower said Gravity Wave.

You seem to be under the delusion Madaras attacks are comparable to Yhwachs. they aren't. he can easily overpower his techniques. and again NLF with preta I debunked that earlier

Yhwach being stronger doesnt mean he can just throw some Reiatsu and have it no sell everything. You're arguing that his attacks can by pass Shinra Tensei because of the power within but thats not how it works. Shinra Tensei doesn't go by Energy Levels it affects matter. So Yhwach can load more Energy into yis attacks but thats not gonna mean anything when the matter that makes up the attack is being pushed indicriminally (I dont think thats a word....hmmm) and no, you didn't debunk it and you ignored every other instance which i have discussed it. Look at some of my responses to Hokage aswell.

Blut Vene handles it until you prove it bypasses it. Oh and, Yama's bankai works 2.

Dude...lmao.Libos Have Intangibility to anything that exists on another Plane unless they interact with it. This is showcased when Sasuke attacks a Limbo:

http://i8.**********.com/naruto/674/naruto-4919271.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111245356/4793982-3538923675-p_000.jpg

^Sasuke initially thought his attack missed then realized it just didnt have any affect because it passes right through it. Only Six Paths Chakra affect Limbos.

Blut Vene isn't protecting Yhwach because its not blockibg Something that Exist within another Dimension and its not affecting Limbos either Because of Lack of Six Paths Chakra.

Limbos exist in a different Dimensions and can Attack enemies and Defend Madara from that dimension. They never cross and only can be affected by Six Paths Power. As Shown, matter that exists outside their dimension passes right through them.....because theyre not thete! Lol.

When hes hit by it hes already too late. Madara is not going to be composed enough to deal with it while losing his power.

Madara is the most Calc Character in Naruto. He's not gonna freak out and Iirc Zankt Alter takes a second or two before transfering powers. But even if thats the case, Madara has other options. Blocking with Susanoo keeps it from Touching him. Shinra Tensei can blast it away (And no, Zankt Alter isn't a offensive technique so you can't even clain it can overpower it like the others not that they can aswell which I addressed).

If we're being Honest, Madara Cleaves Yhwach in 2 with Limbos the same as Ichigo. Without Almighty he can't resurrect.

And at the very least with speed equal, Madara can evade Yhwachs Attacks.

Edit: Also, what is Yamas Bankai going to do exactly? Preta can easily eat Yamas reiatsu. And it'll have 0 effect on Limbos.

HokageMangaVox said:
Yeah, they can't if they lose their reiryoku, but reiatsu is another thing, why do you think they are called different and have different uses, if they were the same thing therewasn' a need to call it differently. Yhwach won't lose stamina fighting Madara, he doesn't need hours to finish him, a weaker version of ichigo could walk in a machine that eats reiryoku for a week without getting tired.

I explained this to you on your page so im not getting into that anymore. And you cant compare Running to exhaustion to fighting. Ichigo at that same point in time wouldn't last nearly as long if he were fighting and Spamming Getsuga's all the live long day. So it doesnt matter how long it would take Yhwach. Madara could potentially outlast him if he plays it right.

That's assunming Madara can use Two path at the same time. Which was never shown to be able to do. Just because every rinnegan user suppose to have it doesn't mean Madara has it. See where your argument about Yhwach fits, Yhwach shown no signs of getting tired in combat, just because he wasn't shown doesn't mean he will get tired.

Refer above about the Yhwach situation. And i think you need to reread the Nagato vs Itachi/KB/Naruto Fight.

Also, Quincy's use Reishi from Nature to attack the enemy combine with their reiryoku and reiatsu. By equalizing energies reishi will equaled natural charka, in other words been judged as senjutsu will turn him to stone as well. Just like Naruto when he uses it, that energy is nearly infinite since it's taken from his surrondings.

Again, People in Naruto only Turn to Stone if they take in much more Senjutsu than they can even out with their chakra. This is proven not to be the case with God Tiers as Naruto could Absorb the entire Planets Nature Energy while Low on chakra unless you say Naruto low on chakra has Planet levels of chakra or as Much chakra as the planet could produce Nature Energy while low on chakra.

I also haven't brought up the fact that Yhwach with his power stopped an infinite dimension from collapsing, so that's your asnwers if his energy is infinite or not.

His energy isnt infinite. Lol thats wank. And Mugen being infinite doesnt make SS infinite. Its a separate Dimension and Yhwach only has ties to the main 3 which arent infinite.

1. I don't think you know what NLF is.

2. He does have TK. Read his profile. Proof that his TK is > Madaras "Gravity waves" is their AP. Obviously

3. You're saying Shinra tensei pushes everything back regardless of AP, now thats wanking and NLF.

4.Just because their attacks are not working on the limbo clone doesn't mean it's attributed to them being intangible, and it also doesn't prove that even if they were intangible that they can stay intangible and attack at the same time. You're going to need better then vague half truths to convince me.

5.Limbos only be affected by SO6P power? I welcome you to Verse equalisation.

6.His AP obviously for whatever power he uses, including Sankt Altar. Whether you want to classify it as a "offensive move" or not is irrelevant.

Obviously you are never going to submit or change your mind so this is pretty pointless.

Also:

@Aizen

Madara doesnt have to absorb the entire attack. He can just absorb the parts that will hit him. So fro stuff like Yhwach did in 682/683, Madara only has to absorb part of it like he did with Onoki's Jinton:

http://i.imgur.com/qqWDrCz.jpg?1

Thus Madara gets stronger off Yhwachs Power while Majoity of Yhwachs Attack and Reiatsu is wasted.

Akiretsu

You did explain it, in your own way. However you did not rebute me above, nor can you rebute the facts that the manga makes between reiryoku and reiatsu. Been part of something doesn't make you that something.

You're welcome to show a scan of Naruto absorbing a planet of chakra as you assume, and how Madara is linked to this.

As you can see they where in dangai, and it was also stated that everything would dissapeared.

[[1]]

Here through 3 different scans is prove that Yhwach's power is infinite and not a NLF as you claimed. The manga backs it up when it says that the Reiatsu will continue to flow as long as the heart is beating. I think you should research the difference between Reiryoku and Reiatsu. What is required to stop an infinite size dimension from collapsing? You guess it. The same amount of energy.

[[2]]

Madara's chakra is also infinite. I don't see why would he need to absorb anything in the first place. Is that an NLF too?

[[3]]

After he released the Edo his chakra was limitless a.k.a. Infinite. And hence neither of them were shown to tired in battle.

@Aizen

1.) Yhwach being able to use TK on Madara would require him to focus on Madara. Saying he doesnt have to makes no goddamn sense lol especially if he has to focus on 4 other beings he cant see, sense or Harm. You're right, thats not a NLF, it just makes no sense.

2.)His profile for that is based of him making Yoruichi fly back with a wave of his hand with no statements to accompany it as being TK. Is not true that you guys are assuming it to be TK? and is it not true that you are making up things for him to do with it that he's not shown based on something he's not confirmed to have? I mean, lets get real.

3.)A casual ST easily blew away SM FRS despite the obvious AP difference. SM Naruto has much more AP than Pain. So you tell me, if Pains Casual ST can Blow away SM Naruto's Strongest Attack (Consistently as i might add) is that not proof ST can Blast away attacks with Higher AP? Vastly Higher AP.

4.)You just seen a scan of Sasuke's sword passing right through the Limbo....thats just denial and it was attacking Naruto at the same time not worried about the sword. That's sufficient proof if you ask me. And its not like it matters but once the Limbos are inside Blut Vene Abahen it doesnt matter.

5.)Nothing in Bleach equalizes to Six Paths Chakra unfortunately. They are stuck at Chakra/Senjutsu verse equalization doesnt give them Six Paths Senjutsu.

6.)So now abilities that dont do damage and arent meant for combat purposes have AP? Zankt Alter isn't an attack. It's not gonna be any different than when he used it in the Ichibe fight. Zankt Alter isn't getting past ST nor Susanoo and Substitution as shown countless times happens as soon as you get hit. So Madara can substitute the instant It were to touch him. He has responses to it. And Yhwach will likely end up dead before he even considers using it or Blut Vene Abahen.

-Yhwach has no response to Limbos and that's all Madara needs. I haven't even broken out the Genjutsu Argument yet. Madara out haxes Yhwach, its that simple.

If you mean gazing in his direction (actually not even this much) and willing it to happen, then yes that's "concentration"

>His profile for that is based of him making Yoruichi fly back with a wave of his hand with no statements to accompany it as being TK. Is not true that you guys are assuming it to be TK? and is it not true that you are making up things for him to do with it that he's not shown based on something he's not confirmed to have? I mean, lets get real.

Bert
You know what telekinesis is yes? This is telekinesis.

And your third point is irrelevant and still NLF.

@Aizen

Saying my third point is irrelevant isnt an argument. And I proved my point. ST can blow away attacks with vastly higher AP and feats of doing so.

And correct me if im wrong but Quincy control Reishi. Everything on the Spiritual plane is made of Reishi, even buildings. What says Yhwach didn't just control that reishi the same as other quincy can? It sure looked like it as well. That isn't proof of TK. And even if it was how is Madara gonna be held still by TK if Yhwach doesnt focus on Madara? TK doesnt have a mind of its own. If Yhwach loses focus for an instant Logically Madara would be freed. We know Yhwach has to Focus to do so, even if a little. All TK requires focus. Its kinda a prerequisite.

I'll just make my final points and move on:

• Under verse Equalization Quincy would have Chakra/Senjutsu but not Six Paths Senjutsu as there is no special equivalent in Bleach thus Yhwach wouldn't be able to See/Sense/Harm Limbo Clones. As shown above in the Links, Limbo clones are intangible for not existing on the same Plane as Madara is in and Thus Yhwach wouldn't be able to Defend against them with Blut Vene Ahaben. For this Reason I believe Madara could win by taking down Yhwach in Similar Fashion as Ichigo did being Yhwachs Durability is Vastly Lower than his AP as shown in Manga on 2 occasions.
  • When it comes to AP I agree that Yhwach takes it but Preta Path counters his energy wave attacks for reasons. First, We know that Madara's body has a limit to the amount of Energy he can hold. The argument has been made that Madara will explode if he absorbs Yhwachs Energy this goes by using the Example in which Black Zetsu Hi-jacked Madara's body but what people fail to realize is that Madara wasnt in control of his body or actions. Thus he couldnt regulate his chakra levels. In control, Madara can regulate those levels. Rinnegan Users have been shown and Stated to be able to use other Ninjutsu while using Preta Path to absorb Energy. Using this Method, Madara can regulate his Chakra levels by expelling his Chakra in Jutsu while contiuously absorbing. Think of it as a bottle if you fill it up with Water that build up could make it explode. If you poke holes in it to let that Water release, you can fill it up coninuously without it exploding thus Madara can continously absorb Yhwachs Energy. Second point, Madara doesnt have to absorb it All. As shown in the scans above, Madara can absorb only the parts that will hit him making the attack ultimately ineffective but Madara would still gain a small boost. While weakening Yhwachs attack. And the first method allows Madara to attack Yhwach with the same AP as he attacked with.
  • Due to Limbos Yhwach wouldnt be able to Capitalize of holding Madara still with TK and that lack of focus due to Limbos would allow Madara to be freed again.
  • Using Susanoo or Substitution, Madara can escape Zankt Alter or keep it from touching him thus Yhwach would never get his powers.
  • With Genjutsu, Madara could trick and confuse Yhwach the same as with Aizens KS.
Thus, all around Madara would win against Yhwach due to hax. Regardless of what is decided, i hope there are no hard feelings @Aizen and @Hokage

Akiretsu:
While I agree that you have valid points above, you ignored mine. That's a concession from you on my points above. Now I'm not saying that your points can't be rebute or debunked, but with Kamui Madara stomps.

I mean he was really only beaten because of the storyline... he was supposed to lose but if it was not written kind of like a Naruto real life dimension Naruto sasuke and whoever would be nothing

DatBoyNorbit said:
I mean he was really only beaten because of the storyline... he was supposed to lose but if it was not written kind of like a Naruto real life dimension Naruto sasuke and whoever would be nothing

That is vey familiar. What other character has had the same ending. Yep, Yhwach.

DatBoyNorbit said:
U the wankage is real. I understand you are new but please don't be biased and used the system that we have established. If you have an issue with his tier, then you are up to use place it in "content revision" with legitimate reasonings. And, I mean other antangonists have been beated via storyline. I mean, Fairy Tail is a whole example.

While I agree that you have valid points above, you ignored mine. That's a concession from you on my points above. Now I'm not saying that your points can't be rebute or debunked, but with Kamui Madara stomps.

Its not that i ignored ot its i need a laptop to completely respond. My phone isnt gonna do me justice. Ill gladly respond. That'll probably be tomorrow.

Back