• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first is still valid. Even then, HP needs to use dura neg spells to do anything while Obito has 6 Edo Jinchuriki to throw at the WW.

AnonymousBlank said:
The first is still valid. Even then, HP needs to use dura neg spells to do anything while Obito has 6 Edo Jinchuriki to throw at the WW.
We should see how they react to transfiguration, i see this battle much more challenging than many believe

Thats dura neg though which I already mentioned. Its also not the the normal thing wizards use to fight others iirc. Transfiguration is pretty useless against Madara too as he can just use Susanoo anyway.

Plus alive Madara also has Limbo clones, wood clone Susanoo army, Preta path etc etc. If magic = chakra, both will see the wizards about to use a spell and lets them counter.

Death Eaters are honestly gonna hard carry with the Curses being in character but a show of power and they will be kissing the ground the Uchiha walk on.

AnonymousBlank said:
Thats dura neg though which I already mentioned. Its also not the the normal thing wizards use to fight others iirc. Transfiguration is pretty useless against Madara too as he can just use Susanoo anyway.
Plus alive Madara also has Limbo clones, wood clone Susanoo army, Preta path etc etc. If magic = chakra, both will see the wizards about to use a spell and lets them counter.

Death Eaters are honestly gonna hard carry with the Curses being in character but a show of power and they will be kissing the ground the Uchiha walk on.
Don't get me wrong, i fully believe that the Uchihas will win, i just don't think it would be as easy as many think, and that if are overconfident they could have a bad time. Remember that they are in character, and look at Madara's personality

....... his dominate fodders in character personality? The problem here is that most of the WW would piss themselves once Madara or Obito do anything and by the time they rally and do anything, Gouka Mekkyaku will be in their faces. It took a dozen people individually as strong as an army of wizards to stalemate Madara even with a type advantage.

Depends how good occlumency is, both have the Rinnegan which apparently grants planetary levels of mindhax resistance cuz of IT.

@Prometeus

I don't know for certain, it depends on how occulumancy works, genjutsu manipulates works manipulating chakra. Obito's genjutsu is potent as he controlled Yagura for years who is perfect jinchüriki.

@Anonymous

It Rinnesharigan Genjutsu.

Also, don't forget Madara and Obito too experienced, ruthless (they don't shy about killing) and have Sharingan which they can see energy and they can read their movement with pseudo-precognition.

WW is doesn't have much skill witch and wizard let alone combatant.

They can't touch Obito and his and Madara's physical strength is enough to kill them with a touch.

Madara loves going CQC first so if he doesn't die to killing curse (which I don't think so because DEs and others who accustomed duels/spell firing go into shock) he could destroy them alone.

Does Madara has Rinnegan?

It says alive and 4th War so I assumed it was rezzed Madara. If it refers to 4th War Obito and VotE Madara then lol since Kurama joins his siblings for the utter curbstomp.

There isn't any shape or form that I see PotterVerse can harm them at all and I forgot about the Tailed Beasts and adding Rinnegan, it trascendent curbstomp.

Back