• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Macho Man Randy Savage (WWE Immortals) VS Kazuma Kuwabara

Macho Man also massively outspeeds correct? Macho man leads with a punch and its over for Kuwabara lol.

Does Kuwabara's precognition do anything here? If Kuwabara can precog the punch and slash...

First off punks, for what I am seeing, this dude scales to 570 kilotons, while I literally one shot a guy that was stronger than a guy that was stronger than this guy who is 339.65 Kilotons

So if there is any type of Ap problem, I am upscaling hard and I am using a sword, so one clear cut and this loser is out

First off punks, for what I am seeing, this dude scales to 570 kilotons, while I literally one shot a guy that was stronger than a guy that was stronger than this guy who is 339.65 Kilotons

So if there is any type of Ap problem, I am upscaling hard and I am using a sword, so one clear cut and this loser is out
While vs debating in VS Battles Wiki may not follow the strict upscale thing, your argument is valid.

While vs debating in VS Battles Wiki may not follow the strict upscale thing, your argument is valid.
Talking seriously for a moment (because I only "roleplay" when Kazuma is use in matches)

Kazuma has less AP, but the scaling chain is good enought to negate the disadvantage and the difference is only 1.6814159292 so Macho is not two shotting or anything

And If Kazuma get´s angry, then is impossible to negate that he would have an advantage

And finally, I don´t understand why Yusuke is scaled to 15 kilotons in his high 7-C key , that would be 7-C

Talking seriously for a moment (because I only "roleplay" when Kazuma is use in matches)

Kazuma has less AP, but the scaling chain is good enought to negate the disadvantage and the difference is only 1.6814159292 so Macho is not two shotting or anything

And If Kazuma get´s angry, then is impossible to negate that he would have an advantage

And finally, I don´t understand why Yusuke is scaled to 15 kilotons in his high 7-C key , that would be 7-C
Should I consider it as a vote to Kazuma?

Does Kuwabara's precognition do anything here? If Kuwabara can precog the punch and slash...
Precognition: Later on in the series, it is shown that Kuwabara is able to see visions of future events and of events surrounding circumstances; the first example was being able to see the events surrounding the human fighters who were competing on the Dr. Ichigaki Team, during the Dark Tournament Saga

Could be use in combat, but is not like Haki from One Piece, he would need to concentrate

Edit: Also, Kazuma can create mini swords and throw it like dards, use 2 swords or extend the sword to make it like a Javelin and in this Key, he has a special sword handle that helps him manipulate the sword easily, he can change it to whatever form he wants but has only use it to change it into a frywatter

Back