• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe Spidey has his notorious Spider Sense, so that'll make it even harder for Ellsworth to land any good hits. It doesn't help he's the bottom of the barrel for the WWE verse.

Judging from Spidey's profile, his AP seems to be baseline (15 Kilojoules) while Ellsworth scales to at most 310.7 Kilojoules, not to mention he's somewhat of a stonewall as he's consistently survived beatdowns from dudes who scale to 6.65 Megajoules.

With that said, Spidey has no way of harming him, not to mention he's screwed if Ellsworth somehow manages to hit him, which is very unlikely imo, considering Spidey is much smarter, and more experienced. I also don't see what's stopping Spidey from just webbing him up and calling it a day.

So this kinda seems like a mismatch to me

Back