• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shazam should have a significant AP+dura advantage but if Windu's is even close enough to do chip damage, I think he takes it via a better and more varied toolset + combat skill and precog. Not a vote yet though, waiting for more info on the AP+dura gap

Their are two ways I see Windu beating Captain Marvel.

1. If the Captain used a bolt of magical lightning and directed it at Mace Windu, Windu could then redirect the bolt back at Captain Marvel. He has a couple of methods of doing so, and it is inkeeping with his philosophy, and the philosphy of his primary martial art Vaapad, of channeling an opponents power back towards them. He can use the force to move the bolt mid strike or absorb it threw and out of his lightsaber towards Captain Marvel, turning him back to Billy Batson upon where Mace Windu could easily dispatch or incapcitate the child.

2. If Mace Windu and Captain Marvel were both in a grapple, Windu could then use Shatterpoint combatively, sensing the fault lines in Force and riping them apart, bypassing Captain Marvel's normal duribility. If this didn't kill the Captain outright, then Mace Windu could follow it up with a telepathic attack to force him to say SHAZAM! and turn back to Billy Batson. I see this as the only senerio where a telepathic attack would be viable, asCaptain Marvel is a strong willed and intelligent individual who could resist the attack under normal circumstances.

I don't see either of these senerios as unlikely. Mace Windu can manipulate the battle with his jedi precognition and use of Shatterpoint to best exploint Captain Marvel's weaknesses.

Vote Mace WIndu.

Back