• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin III Discussion Thread (2)

ddpszr9-3c2e7c97-bc94-4212-b8cf-0b5fee1c7293.jpg
tumblr_lsrv05Bt541qc5w6io1_r1_500.png

Rule 63 strikes back

ddpszr9-3c2e7c97-bc94-4212-b8cf-0b5fee1c7293.jpg
tumblr_lsrv05Bt541qc5w6io1_r1_500.png

Rule 63 strikes back
OK so I was gonna post something about this, however at the time I later decided in thinking of dialing it down due it being... a bit too much of a derail you know cuz I got too carried away BUT truth be told I wasn't fully thinking 100% deciding to have the stupid idea to post it not on a sandbox or at least try saving it some other way where it can't be gazed upon such a Pandora's Box but on the accounts own profile, as such I didn't realize it would grab the attention by some users and got into a bit of unforseen conquences out of context (This whole video if you watch it all was my scarily accurate realization) though I actually spotted this sooner and reactions were very appropriate and really wanted to delete it... However... The computer that I am talking to you now (Because as I told you my own is busted) Was still temporary (I had to leave it and come back 'tommorrow' at working hours) and I unfortunately couldn't delete the post in time... Until: 2nd vessel got abruptly game ended... That means I had to start all over on certain things on a less explicit means mates.

And as you can see luckily (My grasshopper luck kicked in all of the sudden, original account finally unlocked on comupter). I'm back on computer mode too, and thank god for IRL digital Immortality Type 6.

I'll post something about my thoughts of this more interesting Rule 63 Lupin idea (More SFW Hayao Miyazaki style) Sometime later, and not do the same mistake ever again, no hostilities, just made one mistake. Thankfully lad, I'm back (Sort of, but I got it on the newer computer).

Okay so after all of that outta the way, In the mean time, Great news guys: the danmaku beam dodging feat from Lupin the First has been found... Man look at her him go! He legit has near Spider Man Equilibrium! one of which were behind him should also double in Enhanced Senses. And recall he could not get once, otherwise he'll get Oragami'd.

Last edited:
OK so I was gonna post something about this, however at the time I later decided in thinking of dialing it down due it being... a bit too much of a derail you know cuz I got too carried away BUT truth be told I wasn't fully thinking 100% deciding to have the stupid idea to post it not on a sandbox or at least try saving it some other way where it can't be gazed upon such a Pandora's Box but on the accounts own profile, as such I didn't realize it would grab the attention by some users and got into a bit of unforseen conquences out of context (This whole video if you watch it all was my scarily accurate realization) though I actually spotted this sooner and reactions were very appropriate and really wanted to delete it... However... The computer that I am talking to you now (Because as I told you my own is busted) Was still temporary (I had to leave it and come back 'tommorrow' at working hours) and I unfortunately couldn't delete the post in time... Until: 2nd vessel got abruptly game ended... That means I had to start all over on certain things on a less explicit means mates.

And as you can see luckily (My grasshopper luck kicked in all of the sudden, original account finally unlocked on comupter). I'm back on computer mode too, and thank god for IRL digital Immortality Type 6.
Welcome back! I understand u got accidently in trouble because of your mighty needs and failed to erase the evidence before the dark deed was done. Thankfully the others got the memo later(THAT LUCKY,u mind sharing it?). For some reason i'm getting a flashback from this sfm
I'll post something about my thoughts of this more interesting Rule 63 Lupin idea (More SFW Hayao Miyazaki style) Sometime later, and not do the same mistake ever again, no hostilities, just made one mistake. Thankfully lad, I'm back (Sort of, but I got it on the newer computer).

Okay so after all of that outta the way, In the mean time, Great news guys: the danmaku beam dodging feat from Lupin the First has been found... Man look at her him go! He legit has near Spider Man Equilibrium! one of which were behind him should also double in Enhanced Senses. And recall he could not get once, otherwise he'll get Oragami'd.
Whatever we do Miyazaki will only sense disturbance in the matrix. Man, you REALLY like that rule. I bet if you catch up to One Piece's prison arc, you're gonna have a lot of fun with a certain character :)

That doubles as Acrobatics 2. The lasers travel in straight lines, comes out of advanced tech, happends in a verse with other feats & tech on that level. Anybody has other arguments for it being LS before the feat gets added in the calc request thread? If I remember it right only Lupin reflecting the lasers in the Mystery of Mamo speed feats. A few seconds before that feat Lupin jumps out of the way of the lasers; that could be a good feat, no?

Last edited:
Why not a triple crossover Lupin+Batman+Scooby Doo? We know from the newspaper in Mystery of Mamo that he hanged out with the JL while the scoob gang & dc share the multiverse together.

Why not a triple crossover Lupin+Batman+Scooby Doo? We know from the newspaper in Mystery of Mamo that he hanged out with the JL while the scoob gang & dc share the multiverse together.
Oh yeah I should have brought that up. Yep, that would be ******* strange hybrid though. xD

Not the only crossover that would fit though (I had picture(s) I worked hard planned for this... But they were lost, yeah I hate to admit it but my "Extraordinary Luck" Can mostly vary a bit; but even at its dire, small bursts would always still be there. I could try again some other time though.)
That doubles as Acrobatics 2. The lasers travel in straight lines, comes out of advanced tech, happens in a verse with other feats & tech on that level. Anybody has other arguments for it being LS before the feat gets added in the calc request thread? If I remember it right only Lupin reflecting the lasers in the Mystery of Mamo speed feats. A few seconds before that feat Lupin jumps out of the way of the lasers; that could be a good feat, no?
And yeah Ditto, this makes him really stand out a lot in his stats actually; I'm glad I showed it. And I'm also as curious.

And if my Luck is aligned send that SFW 'what if's' idea... Oh and as a result of that; the possibility of there being multiverses and then some in the Lupin Verse.

Whether one has realized by now, but of course that wasn't just moments that he's shown having Spider Man sensory maneuvers as yeah; Lupin may have more enhanced senses then expected. Like just part 1 Lupin shot this air balloon from far away... without looking were exactly, just from behind and look no further to ones listed here (Albeit via deletion of the channel, now recovered however; files are needed to be found again) Also this may be different, but Lupin manages to humorously KO a Samurai behind him by just screaming.

In Part 2 the duo (Aside Fujiko) Practice aiming, while blindfolded (Throughout the series is nothing new surprisingly, like in TWCFM he quickly evaded a bullet alongside disarming Fujiko while blinded, as he popped his head just trolling her). Including the ones listed on his "Powers/Abilities" Section (Though again sadly deleted, but lets see if any of you recall) Like Lupin while keeping his eyes locked on the road on motorcycle just casually deflected back bullets with nothing but a frying pan WHILE SUCCESSFULLY destroying Zenigata's car (Which was the one shooting him in the first place and remember that Pops is pretty decent himself), And then there's that danmaku gauntlet feat in Lupin the first which shows he doesn't just do bullets behind him.

And to list the ones yet to be added:

Enhanced Senses: Can casually aim accurately through this. easily anticipated a bomb. Can deduce vehicles origin's by their sound. Notices a Spy. Detects a trap. Disarms trained gunmen with nothing but by thrown quarter, flipping quarters with his gun is but a warm up to him. Has shown great sense of hearing in "Part III; Episode 1." Even being capable of hearing and smelling Zenigata from a distance in "The Last Job". Fought ninjas despite being blinded by smoke. Can hear the ticking of bombs while others couldn't. Can hear machinery activating before using his magnets to block them.

Extrasensory Perception: Was able to 'sense' Fujiko despite her being behind an wall and without making sound in "Part III; Episode 47." knew where a well hidden gunmen was.

Toon Force: Notable nevertheless. Somehow threw handcuffs like a boomerang, effectively handcuffing Zenigata. stays afloat in mid air many times. He can reform himself from a partial squishing.

Pressure Points: He can indeed expertly knock out people this way.

Preparation: In a readied state he can execute some ingenious implementation's, like Batman can also elaborate ahead and can render his opponents weaponry useless. There's more to his preps then that but these are some of the things he would do when I said he had some form of Prep.

Lupin can easily see through the disguises in a variety of ways.

Statistics Amplification: He can lower and raise his IQ (Lupin has the 300 Egg man IQ)

Inventory like Amnesia bubbles that cause immediate amnesia when they pop, leaving them vulnerable long enough for Lupin to make his move. He has more on the respect threads like Lupin having a piece of Zanetsuken that got turned into a full fledge knife he can use; which should have the same properties as Goemon's obviously.

Not the only crossover that would fit though (I had picture(s) I worked hard planned for this... But they were lost, yeah I hate to admit it but my "Extraordinary Luck" Can mostly vary a bit; but even at its dire, small bursts would always still be there. I could try again some other time though.)
At least ms.fourtune visits Lupin more often then Spike
And if my Luck is aligned send that SFW 'what if's' idea... Oh and as a result of that; the possibility of there being multiverses and then some in the Lupin Verse.
Speaking of multiverses I recall you making an into the spiderverse comparison or sth like that. Is this why you wanted Heavy vs Kingpin?
Like Lupin while keeping his eyes locked on the road on motorcycle just casually deflected back bullets with nothing but a frying pan WHILE SUCCESSFULLY destroying Zenigata's car (Which was the one shooting him in the first place and remember that Pops is pretty decent himself), And then there's that danmaku gauntlet feat in Lupin the first which shows he doesn't just do bullets behind him.
Another Part 2 episode involved about a treasure not even his grandfather could steal. He was pretty serious in that moment. It's like got taken over by the Spirit of the Thief, nth matters but completing his heist, not even making fun of Zaza.(Zenigata has been possessed brfore too) The other feats almost look like observation haki.
I would also like to know the context of Lupin dodging this btw, seems important.
Turns out VIRGIN Goemon, SIMP Zenigata and CHAD Lupin have more laser feats, i found yours u mentioned on video format.
Food Wars portrayed by Lupin the 3rd

At least ms.fourtune visits Lupin more often then Spike
Righty-o. Though Spike will not reach Lupin's physical's, He is also in need of an update given most of the calc's are 2016-ish old and some stuff probably has changed. I will say although he was getting a bit quicked by; Spike still took attacks from Mad Pierrot; yes, That smiling Noseybonk psycho looking ass (Also if you look this clip over, That masked man came back FROM ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. literally if the guy was a killer he's the whole "Nobody who's seen his face has lived to tell about it... They say he appears with a smile and he leaves with a smile." line. Maybe planned to put him in animation as a Mad Pierrot once I ever get skill that is.) Who presumably took THIS MUCH MASSIVE EXPLOSION from which although it might have been proportional on Spikes part, he not only outran this for a bit, but Spike did take h2h attacks from Pierrot... HOWEVER, I think it was said that the shield that prevented anything that exceeded fast paced weaponry like a gun or beyond it to shield the guy? In the end Spike somehow punctured him (Albeit given the insane torture Pierrot was in, Spike made him snap) Via knife... Is a bit weird. Nevertheless Spike is... Surprisingly faster then just High Hypersonic reactions, Like in reactions he piloted/avoided a barrage of lasers even in the clutter of outer space.

Oh and by Miss Fortune you mean Faye-Faye right? Or the gorgeous (Possibly Mary Jane Watson's ancestor from a different Dimension) Miss Fortune from League of Legends? (Love me a good redhead chick, man what I would do to get LUCKY meet a women like that) But yeah he'd probably woe them... Albeit apparently not always with luck... At least for chicks, But he does get his chances if there is no Fujiko alongside him. Manga Lupin however; he's apparently a 'ladies man'... Though he mostly does do this FORCEFULLY... For laughs, which these days is no good (As it should be at times though, depends onj some context)... And apparently MP initially wanted the ending to be something like this in Cagliostro (Rumored?)... If so then, yikes.

But as I stated on the One Piece bits, I seem to also like current Lupin as the IDEAL Lupin: He's Goofy/Playful, While sure he still Master Roshi lusts over women but he's more of a charming playa (as much as the term an actual gentlemen goes to live by), However when the situation calls for it; a very versatile person of unexplored capabilities. It keeps him potentially more aloft then a full on scoundrel (I would actually kind of root for Zeni capturing/killing actually, But even Zeni can go ruff with women in earlier interpretations). Though the more deeper in the follow up of Part 6.

Speaking of luck; I'm sure Lupin at least has had some degree of Luck based protection before to certain extent as well. You told me there was that one time he had luck right?
Speaking of multiverses I recall you making an into the spiderverse comparison or sth like that.

... Yeah... I'm starting to believe you spot some of it. But yeah after that I had a Brain Blast moment in some process, more on that later.
Is this why you wanted Heavy vs Kingpin?
I mentioned this yes, If Heavy doesn't have his Sasha but his lunchbox sandvich recovery (And its actually fact that there is no charge up time as; when Heavy has needs to replenish himself from critical doom: he at least carries up to 7+ Sandviches in lore, he is rather prep'd already its like he has extra reserves and actually as challenging to kill as a tank class gets... If Heavy's not fully blown up, too over the top haxed, or the opponent deduces the Sandvich's healing properties) And maybe a few haxed items (Like the one boxing item that throw's you in a vulnerable fit of laughter, He'll be left for Heavy to beat up) Then I can see him probably winning still. There seem to indeed be some 9-A over there in the end of it all actually. But, you know, given the conundrums of philosophy here; TF2 apparently seems destined to be wall sadly (Though lets see what some Youtubers of optimal calculating interest would have to say about it, though I bet they'll probably agree with just Wall Mercs or create so much noticing of this site that it might be controversial of fully trusting or something).

I swear 9-A is there, and it seems there is.. But there will often be some "Catch".
Another Part 2 episode involved about a treasure not even his grandfather could steal. He was pretty serious in that moment. It's like got taken over by the Spirit of the Thief, nth matters but completing his heist.
Wonder what that would fall under but I guess the things he can do while prep'd Batman style?

Btw recall that Lupin has faced Flash-Point Bats here, and somehow WON?? I would have considered it impressive alright as Batman is one infamously ready guy, like he'll go for the kill right off the bat so the situational protocol requires it. And a very dangerously effective persuasive person himself. It has been removed now, there was not enough argument as to why other then "Lupin may be a goofball but when he gets to prepping he's actually very formidable to beat" Which is indeed more debatable like he's good, but can he truly match wits? Batman literally has 4-B under his belt and has become god at some point so I can kind of see why. I've yet to see Lupin legit achieve these and more which I want to see him do eventually.
not even making fun of Zaza. (Zenigata has been possessed brfore too)
I heard of that name in certain media (Though maybe instead of 'a' it was more of am 'o' there for my memory) Brings misfortune of sorts I heard? (If Zeni or other main characters at some point eventually shrugged off an Exorcist level threat then that would have been very impressive and could have shown the extent of pops/other character's willpower.)
The other feats almost look like observation haki.
Yeah you could say that him dodging all of those beams in 'the first' movie might be some precog, which I thought might have been a stretch... But then you see it all go in slow motion... And again there are A LOT OF THEM that were even coming from sides that aren't normally possible to avoid; remember: Just one exposure to these and you go bye bye.
So yes! maybe you might be on to something too, and if accepted would be a well rounded ability in the battlefield, no joke he's actually more agile and reactive then we give him credit for.
Turns out VIRGIN Goemon, SIMP Zenigata and CHAD Lupin have more laser feats, i found yours u mentioned on video format.
This is what what we need lad! Just imagine going from Massively Hypersonic to a solid FTL+ Combat/Reactions Lupin??! Even if Lupin may still be physically inferior (City Block/Multi City Block may be the only ways I see Lupin without inventory will get to at best) He's likely theoretically capable to react to Base Game Sonic and near level Post Zenkai DBZ Goku (Minus Massively FTL+) And currently may be faster then Base Batmen (Post and Flashpoint) Who are just Massively Hypersonic (He being Batman, could be faster though).
Food Wars portrayed by Lupin the 3rd
Put in Gordon Ramsey in there and its Golden. XD

Last edited:
Righty-o. Though Spike will not reach Lupin's physical's, He is also in need of an update given most of the calc's are 2016-ish old and some stuff probably has changed. I will say although he was getting a bit quicked by; Spike still took attacks from Mad Pierrot; yes, That smiling Noseybonk psycho looking ass (Also if you look this clip over, That masked man came back FROM ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. literally if the guy was a killer he's the whole "Nobody who's seen his face has lived to tell about it... They say he appears with a smile and he leaves with a smile." line. Maybe planned to put him in animation as a Mad Pierrot once I ever get skill that is.) Who presumably took THIS MUCH MASSIVE EXPLOSION from which although it might have been proportional on Spikes part, he not only outran this for a bit, but Spike did take h2h attacks from Pierrot... HOWEVER, I think it was said that the shield that prevented anything that exceeded fast paced weaponry like a gun or beyond it to shield the guy? In the end Spike somehow punctured him (Albeit given the insane torture Pierrot was in, Spike made him snap) Via knife... Is a bit weird. Nevertheless Spike is... Surprisingly faster then just High Hypersonic reactions, Like in reactions he piloted/avoided a barrage of lasers even in the clutter of outer space.

Oh and by Miss Fortune you mean Faye-Faye right? Or the gorgeous (Possibly Mary Jane Watson's ancestor from a different Dimension) Miss Fortune from League of Legends? (Love me a good redhead chick, man what I would do to get LUCKY meet a women like that) But yeah he'd probably woe them... Albeit apparently not always with luck... At least for chicks, But he does get his chances if there is no Fujiko alongside him. Manga Lupin however; he's apparently a 'ladies man'... Though he mostly does do this FORCEFULLY... For laughs, which these days is no good (As it should be at times though, depends onj some context)... And apparently MP initially wanted the ending to be something like this in Cagliostro (Rumored?)... If so then, yikes.

But as I stated on the One Piece bits, I seem to also like current Lupin as the IDEAL Lupin: He's Goofy/Playful, While sure he still Master Roshi lusts over women but he's more of a charming playa (as much as the term an actual gentlemen goes to live by), However when the situation calls for it; a very versatile person of unexplored capabilities. It keeps him potentially more aloft then a full on scoundrel (I would actually kind of root for Zeni capturing/killing actually, But even Zeni can go ruff with women in earlier interpretations). Though the more deeper in the follow up of Part 6.

Speaking of luck; I'm sure Lupin at least has had some degree of Luck based protection before to certain extent as well. You told me there was that one time he had luck right?
True, true. Just so happen that the completely ridiculous weakness of that wierd Penguin/Harley Quinn appeared when when he was about to kill Spike. Almost like a Deus ex Machina. Maybe that forcefield ain't passive? Defently needs rewatching. I'm suprised THAT verse is so outdated here

I meant it metaforically. Seeing the time period, Lupin the 8th has better chances with her. I see your a man of culture. .nenidnolB tim kcülG sawte ebah hci reba ,thcin sad etierbreV

Triple Yikes!(warning slight nudity trigger from the manga). I thought you're gonna use this clip.The OK KO creator was right abot that Sonic show still holding up. I would like it if they change the artstyle for part 6

As for luck: You had an example of him guessing 3 passwords on a row right. I mentioning guessing the password of indestructable safe(medicine in)right just in last minutes before dying from poison in Part 2. In Return of the Magician, he just shot by a hypnotized Jigen & it just so happen to get blocked by a jewel he had inside his jacket. He admits in the end of the special that was real luck. Other example don't come to mind

... Yeah... I'm starting to believe you spot some of it. But yeah after that I had a Brain Blast moment in some process, more on that later.
Yeah some. How could not mention the booby trap gag in there!?
I mentioned this yes, If Heavy doesn't have his Sasha but his lunchbox sandvich recovery (And its actually fact that there is no charge up time as; when Heavy has needs to replenish himself from critical doom: he at least carries up to 7+ Sandviches in lore, he is rather prep'd already its like he has extra reserves and actually as challenging to kill as a tank class gets... If Heavy's not fully blown up, too over the top haxed, or the opponent deduces the Sandvich's healing properties) And maybe a few haxed items (Like the one boxing item that throw's you in a vulnerable fit of laughter, He'll be left for Heavy to beat up) Then I can see him probably winning still. There seem to indeed be some 9-A over there in the end of it all actually. But, you know, given the conundrums of philosophy here; TF2 apparently seems destined to be wall sadly (Though lets see what some Youtubers of optimal calculating interest would have to say about it, though I bet they'll probably agree with just Wall Mercs or create so much noticing of this site that it might be controversial of fully trusting or something).

I swear 9-A is there, and it seems there is.. But there will often be some "Catch".
Man, I had a good matchup for Heavy the other day but forgot today. What do ya think of Heavy vs Shrek:"Sandviches with onions"? And that catch is canon & vaporization?
Wonder what that would fall under but I guess the things he can do while prep'd Batman style?

Btw recall that Lupin has faced Flash-Point Bats here, and somehow WON?? I would have considered it impressive alright as Batman is one infamously ready guy, like he'll go for the kill right off the bat so the situational protocol requires it. And a very dangerously effective persuasive person himself. It has been removed now, there was not enough argument as to why other then "Lupin may be a goofball but when he gets to prepping he's actually very formidable to beat" Which is indeed more debatable like he's good, but can he truly match wits? Batman literally has 4-B under his belt and has become god at some point so I can kind of see why. I've yet to see Lupin legit achieve these and more which I want to see him do eventually.
Speaking of prep shouldn't Lupin get Pycal anti-proctile/fire skin as he did replicate it? He said he learned how to use those chemical formulas & it was easy for him

It also because nobody made an argument for THE BATMAN. He gotten Ws, despite fighting people stronger than him some of which happen to be masterminds. You had to link that Deashot scene, to this day I'm still curious what he said. Ah yes that time Batman became the god of couch patatoes. He gets he power by sitting in Mobius Chair all the time. The 4B stuff were obiviously restricted.
I heard of that name in certain media (Though maybe instead of 'a' it was more of am 'o' there for my memory) Brings misfortune of sorts I heard? (If Zeni or other main characters at some point eventually shrugged off an Exorcist level threat then that would have been very impressive and could have shown the extent of pops/other character's willpower.)
Really? That's how Lupin calls Zenigata for short in my country's dub & the italian one. If you wanna get specific in the italian one, you write the 2nd 'a' like this 'à'. Need to recheck that episode, noted Jasonsith
Yeah you could say that him dodging all of those beams in 'the first' movie might be some precog, which I thought might have been a stretch... But then you see it all go in slow motion... And again there are A LOT OF THEM that were even coming from sides that aren't normally possible to avoid; remember: Just one exposure to these and you go bye bye.
So yes! maybe you might be on to something too, and if accepted would be a well rounded ability in the battlefield, no joke he's actually more agile and reactive then we give him credit for.
Would make sense if kind of minor preg as in Blood Spray of Goemon Ishikawa he explained Goemon 6th sense/Future Sight. Maybe he has sth simular & that's how he could explain. Even if doesn't get it, at least more showings of crazy enhanced senses, still pretty useful.
This is what what we need lad! Just imagine going from Massively Hypersonic to a solid FTL+ Combat/Reactions Lupin??! Even if Lupin may still be physically inferior (City Block/Multi City Block may be the only ways I see Lupin without inventory will get to at best) He's likely theoretically capable to react to Base Game Sonic and near level Post Zenkai DBZ Goku (Minus Massively FTL+) And currently may be faster then Base Batmen (Post and Flashpoint) Who are just Massively Hypersonic (He being Batman, could be faster though).
I find it funny how some of the more ridiculous feat in Lupin are performed by onetime characters: Marcel tanking that mansion explosion, rich people swimming in money, those marathon runners avioding lasers alongside Zenigata. Maybe we could get AP upgrade with Goemon's feats, if they ever get calced. I've heard Goku & Sonic's speed are a bit downplayed here(sorry for ruining your parade). As for comic Batman I don't have much to say about him. The DCAU one, he's massively massively downplayed
fetchimage

Last edited:
MLP fandom disagree, they seen to prefer the Italian intro compare to the original.
Darn once again I disagree with a big community. Eh, at least this case won't matter that much cause i haven't watch the show. Some of the wb shows like DD,T-M, Batman TAS for example have sigle i don't like. That last has an action tone, but it's bit too happy-go-lucky for my taste, i find funny how both his translated & untranslated of his name. was used in that song Superman TAS sigla on the other hand, perfection. The S&M Mysteries & Inspector Gadget(maybe i shouldn't mention him here after what he did) sigle were pretty good too.
Speaking of italian intros, there're like 5 italian channels where you can watch DB, 3 or 4 of them show DBS(at diffrent points in the story). For some reason the orignal intro gets used instead of the italian one.

A bit of delay but I'm back:
True, true. Just so happen that the completely ridiculous weakness of that weird Penguin/Harley Quinn appeared when when he was about to kill Spike. Almost like a Deus ex Machina.
Hence the good luck Spike is described to have time to time in the mitts of certain challenge/danger, Also in said episode what might count as a dura feat may is this? So I've seen episodes sessions/episodes before and he has even more then that, like not just enhanced senses or some luck, but also in the "Toys of the Attic" Episode, one of the inventory Spike has is that they do have thermal tracking devices in case bounties goes hiding more well then usual, And we don't know Spikes LS but while injured with his feet he managed to push a refrigerator of mutated leftovers through the pressure of Space, and push several flammable Barrels.

Don't know if Stefano has some EXP. with Bebop too?
Maybe that forcefield ain't passive? Defiantly needs re-watching.
I'd like to think so; but the guy was also carrying explosives of sorts and those might have went off from the ignitions if no shield maybe?... Or the material's of his suit/himself is also just as durable, idk. At least what makes Spike surviving an onslaught of this guy was that he casually killed an entirety of armed people and caused a wreck in the lab.
I'm surprised THAT verse is so outdated here
Ditto. But maybe now with the news of a Cowboy Bebop Netflix Version coming up while negative it might still rekindle some interests of the verse (Did you know that they are now making A ONE PIECE ONE RIGHT OFF THE BAT AFTERWARDS DESPITE BACKLASH!!??... When will they all learn...). Btw; Apparently in a Cowboy Bebop Iceberg it seems they also have a manga WAY before the Anime came in.
I meant it metaforically. Seeing the time period, Lupin the 8th has better chances with her.
Yes I can actually see it happening, Well lets just hope the Timeline doesn't get screwed up though.. Actually if this was the case then that might explain the later to be birth of Space Dandy (Another underrated Verse yet to have a profile, in the end I think Dandy had a Low 2-C feat almost. Its also directed by Watanabe whose the Bebop director and made blatant references to).
I see your a man of culture. . nenidnolB tim kcülG sawte ebah hci reba ,thcin sad etierbreV
hat_adult_by_xyronii_de9e4wj-fullview.jpg

Thanks mate.... Have no idea what the rest says but thanks.
Triple Yikes!(warning slight nudity trigger from the manga). I thought you're this clip.
smug_hat_adult_by_xyronii_dekc3or-fullview.jpg

This is not a Smug Momento.

But I guess to each of their own. It more or so makes this timeline of the Lupin Verse feel truly unredeemable/unlikable; but hey not gonna lie there is just something exhilarating about being bad for once right? But so as long as MP didn't truly harm anybody then m'kay, he didn't right?...

... Right?
I would like it if they change the art style for part 6
It looks ok but a change to fit more consistently modernly (Blue Jacket style) Isn't bad neither.
As for luck: You had an example of him guessing 3 passwords on a row right. I mentioning guessing the password of indestructible safe(medicine in)right just in last minutes before dying from poison in Part 2. In Return of the Magician, he just shot by a hypnotized Jigen & it just so happen to get blocked by a jewel he had inside his jacket. He admits in the end of the special that was real luck. Other example don't come to mind.
Those are ones too... Hmm, I can't seem to think of any currently, But I guess Lupin may have a more of a Nathan Drake Spike Level of Luck (If it helps any of you remember similar moments in Lupin's career because it seems he does have this too; as I said, his journey's have him trek through the life of a thief therefore some fortune can happen by self or maybe say: An Artifact? Blessed in some part?); But surely he is indeed more exceedingly luckier then that but at least it may gain an edge with some opponents.
Yeah some. How could not mention the booby trap gag in there!?
Oh yeah howdy you saw it alright, but again I can not give it all here.
Man, I had a good matchup for Heavy the other day but forgot today.What do ya think of Heavy vs Shrek:"Sandviches with onions"? And that catch is canon & vaporization?
That has been done with Heavy winning... Initially though, Given Shrek's 8-C/High 8-C, that means Heavy gets Shrek'd (Shrek outsmarts boolet by farting). And Sadly we all know how TF2 is currently at 9-B nothing more nothing less, RIGHT??? God I swear man its a sad day to seem just land there as they too have more potential then that.
Speaking of prep shouldn't Lupin get Pycal anti-proctile/fire skin as he did replicate it? He said he learned how to use those chemical formulas & it was easy for him
YEAH ACTUALLY, Even if its a time limit, the Formula can be more of the time to definitely catch some opponents off guard... But the link doesn't work in my country sadly, but I think you are referring to Part 1?... Well according to the first Pycal episode, somehow via Doc Brown falling off a tree (Speaking of Doc Brown; This is the same Spanish Lupin voice actor as Marty McFly and Jigen here as Spanish Biff from BTTF), he all of the sudden Brain Blast enlightenment into creating it (Luck again?), and after all is said and done, when he was about to make out with Fujicakes he said "Hmm, I forgot" Maybe he seemed to not take the question all too seriously so I guess it was simple for him and the guy remembers things well.

But surely you are also referring to "The return of Pycal" Special, where you showed me Lupin going Clown mode on Pycal amongst showing more decent tricks up his sleeve?
It also because nobody made an argument for THE BATMAN. He gotten Ws, despite fighting people stronger than him some of which happen to be masterminds. You had to link that Deashot scene, to this day I'm still curious what he said. Ah yes that time Batman became the god of couch patatoes. He gets he power by sitting in Mobius Chair all the time. The 4B stuff were obiviously restricted.
Still want to see Lupin execute these eventually or go further beyond; guy has a ton more potential then that and I can see it like the guy is a versatile fellow, Make him have some form of very top tier Intangibility, Hell make Lupin exploit some Anomalous SCP Reactive property that all of the sudden grants him a helpful expansion of layers upon layers of resistances/abilities of sorts, make Lupin pulls a Tony Stark/Batman where he can outwit some Celestial Eldritch level Omniscient beings (Or hell humorously seduce some entities) Because even then he steals from proceeding to serve testament of the Lupin Family's achievements and beyond it and just wanna hear "Don't **** with Lupin", Lupin can create his own Pocket Dimension of stuff to store amongst a hidden realm he has access which not even Law unbinding beings can detect and therefore no need to fully prep for it.

Overall, If you had no congruence to what I mean by all of this, well: Make him truly live up to this.
Really? That's how Lupin calls Zenigata for short in my country's dub & the italian one. If you wanna get specific in the italian one, you write the 2nd 'a' like this 'à'. Need to recheck that episode, noted Jasonsith
Yeah but its with an O here apparently? Oh and speaking of Jason; Guy has left the forum from what I heard therefore no confirming Mask & SpongeBob stuff sadly?
Would make sense if kind of minor preg as in Blood Spray of Goemon Ishikawa he explained Goemon 6th sense/Future Sight. Maybe he has sth similar & that's how he could explain. Even if doesn't get it, at least more showings of crazy enhanced senses, still pretty useful.
Yeah, Also Idk if the guy can just memorize this moment, but even then without the sight of the lasers he somehow just successfully leaps over them without touching one... Aside the Square trap, but he's very Savvy alright.
I find it funny how some of the more ridiculous feat in Lupin are performed by onetime characters: Marcel tanking that mansion explosion, rich people swimming in money, those marathon runners avioding lasers alongside Zenigata.
Lupin however should scale to Zeni/Goemon and that might be more then enough to see Lupin himself swiftly dodging some lasers in Part 3 too anyways.
Maybe we could get AP upgrade with Goemon's feats, if they ever get calced.
Yeah, here's to hope at least.
I've heard Goku & Sonic's speed are a bit downplayed here (sorry for ruining your parade).
Its fine, Nice to hear Goku or Sonic be actually much faster. Then again we may have potentially downplayed TF2 here so yeah.
As for comic Batman I don't have much to say about him. The DCAU one, he's massively massively downplayed
Interesting. But who knows what else he may have. I'm more so focused on the more canon stuff but that's interesting, I mean we have canon DP catching Cap's shield which has busted tanks (Just as 8-C at the very least, And has taken some skyscraper collisions to the face) And DP's Regen isn't always QUICK so he should at least have took one of these. But hey then there are those users that say "aCtUaLlY sIr, tHaT's HoW Da RuLes WoRk HeRe aNd TeChNiCaLly it's considered 'Inconsistent'." In spite us seeing DP or hell some other Marvel Characters survive consistently far more then that, Like waaat?? Like I'm not AS HUGE on DP but that seems a bit odd nevertheless.
Very spicy meat-aball indeed.

Last edited:
Hence the good luck Spike is described to have time to time in the mitts of certain challenge/danger, Also in said episode what might count as a dura feat may is this? So I've seen episodes sessions/episodes before and he has even more then that, like not just enhanced senses or some luck, but also in the "Toys of the Attic" Episode, one of the inventory Spike has is that they do have thermal tracking devices in case bounties goes hiding more well then usual, And we don't know Spikes LS but while injured with his feet he managed to push a refrigerator of mutated leftovers through the pressure of Space, and push several flammable Barrels.
I'd like to think so; but the guy was also carrying explosives of sorts and those might have went off from the ignitions if no shield maybe?... Or the material's of his suit/himself is also just as durable, idk. At least what makes Spike surviving an onslaught of this guy was that he casually killed an entirety of armed people and caused a wreck in the lab.
Some definitaly need to get added.
Fair enough.
Ditto. But maybe now with the news of a Cowboy Bebop Netflix Version coming up while negative it might still rekindle some interests of the verse (Did you know that they are now making A ONE PIECE ONE RIGHT OFF THE BAT AFTERWARDS DESPITE BACKLASH!!??... When will they all learn...). Btw; Apparently in a Cowboy Bebop Iceberg it seems they also have a manga WAY before the Anime came in.
I've heard that guy who's making Netflix OP was pretty chill even hanged out with some OP YT-ers. Maybe there's a change not end up into the live action Death Note adaption. I've no idea how they're gonna deal with the special effects n' stuff like that
Yes I can actually see it happening, Well lets just hope the Timeline doesn't get screwed up though.. Actually if this was the case then that might explain the later to be birth of Space Dandy (Another underrated Verse yet to have a profile, in the end I think Dandy had a Low 2-C feat almost. Its also directed by Watanabe whose the Bebop director and made blatant references to).

hat_adult_by_xyronii_de9e4wj-fullview.jpg

Thanks mate.... Have no idea what the rest says but thanks.
Sadly not much expirience on Space Dandy
NP. Put the previous hidden text on reverse and then translate it from german. I don't sa much luck now in Post Corona time
smug_hat_adult_by_xyronii_dekc3or-fullview.jpg

This is not a Smug Momento.

But I guess to each of their own. It more or so makes this timeline of the Lupin Verse feel truly unredeemable/unlikable; but hey not gonna lie there is just something exhilarating about being bad for once right? But so as long as MP didn't truly harm anybody then m'kay, he didn't right?...

... Right?
I mean Lupin was originally meant for an adult audience & comes from a crime series; so yeah, all fair play in his lack of morality. Maybe it's better he's gone full darkside mode, who knows what kind of destrusction he would unleash then...
It looks ok but a change to fit more consistently modernly (Blue Jacket style) Isn't bad neither.
Eh true
Those are ones too... Hmm, I can't seem to think of any currently, But I guess Lupin may have a more of a Nathan Drake Spike Level of Luck (If it helps any of you remember similar moments in Lupin's career because it seems he does have this too; as I said, his journey's have him trek through the life of a thief therefore some fortune can happen by self or maybe say: An Artifact? Blessed in some part?); But surely he is indeed more exceedingly luckier then that but at least it may gain an edge with some opponents.
In Farewell Nostradamus he fell on the sea full of sharks. Everyone thought he died, but just grabbed one of the sharks & somehow made it back to the beach, how about that?
Oh yeah howdy you saw it alright, but again I can not give it all here.
I konw. Sorry to say it, but I found a thing or 2 slighly distasteful in there
That has been done with Heavy winning... Initially though, Given Shrek's 8-C/High 8-C, that means Heavy gets Shrek'd (Shrek outsmarts boolet by farting). And Sadly we all know how TF2 is currently at 9-B nothing more nothing less, RIGHT??? God I swear man its a sad day to seem just land there as they too have more potential then that.
Heavy no... Just why...
YEAH ACTUALLY, Even if its a time limit, the Formula can be more of the time to definitely catch some opponents off guard... But the link doesn't work in my country sadly, but I think you are referring to Part 1?... Well according to the first Pycal episode, somehow via Doc Brown falling off a tree (Speaking of Doc Brown; This is the same Spanish Lupin voice actor as Marty McFly and Jigen here as Spanish Biff from BTTF), he all of the sudden Brain Blast enlightenment into creating it (Luck again?), and after all is said and done, when he was about to make out with Fujicakes he said "Hmm, I forgot" Maybe he seemed to not take the question all too seriously so I guess it was simple for him and the guy remembers things well.
But surely you are also referring to "The return of Pycal" Special, where you showed me Lupin going Clown mode on Pycal amongst showing more decent tricks up his sleeve?
Still want to see Lupin execute these eventually or go further beyond; guy has a ton more potential then that and I can see it like the guy is a versatile fellow, Make him have some form of very top tier Intangibility, Hell make Lupin exploit some Anomalous SCP Reactive property that all of the sudden grants him a helpful expansion of layers upon layers of resistances/abilities of sorts, make Lupin pulls a Tony Stark/Batman where he can outwit some Celestial Eldritch level Omniscient beings (Or hell humorously seduce some entities) Because even then he steals from proceeding to serve testament of the Lupin Family's achievements and beyond it and just wanna hear "Don't **** with Lupin", Lupin can create his own Pocket Dimension of stuff to store amongst a hidden realm he has access which not even Law unbinding beings can detect and therefore no need to fully prep for it.
Overall, If you had no congruence to what I mean by all of this, well: Make him truly live up to this.
Damm, what's with the italian-spanish yt barriers!? Yeah part 1 ep2 & at least a few days of time limit for that superhard skin. Really, what a triple coincidence, maybe luck again!? He figured out the flamethrower trick beacuse he got the scent of bezin odor while even Fujiko & Jigen never noticed this(even more enhanced senses for him). Fujiko said in the end Lupin is too smart to not remember the secret harden-skin fomuler or at least make a copy of it. In Goodbey Partner he says he would know Jigen's footsteps anywhere despite being offguard with his back turn, no sound effect was used & they were in noisy beach(he really has an eye for detail).
Pycal is a skilled illusionist too+has real magic in that OVA making it pretty impressive that Lupin could pull off those tricks on him even without prep for the most part. Let's hope these gifs work on your side.
Lupin shows some magic tricks in this ova. He can materialize small objects, does some wierd teleportation, got incinirated by Pycol yet he appeared behind him,turned knives thrown at him into roses and poofs them ... There were 3 stage performer who magically change their outfits, Lupin took their clothes, wrote his name all over their bodies and appear far away the next scene we see him without anyone noticing him,not the performers nor the the crowd watching them(pretty sure Im not allowed to link that kind of stuff,let alone download gif of it). Lupin had 2 minor 4th wall breaks: cheering at the audience while he was in diguise and turning back looking at us here. Has a sticky trap. Would these count as optional equipment? Also Goemon intercepted a bullet despite bening nowhere to be seen previously and cuts diamonds (thus ruining josukes reputation). Fujiko knows the disappearance trick and Jigen has pretty good hearing
I understand what you mean. Many say too him he want ever surpass his grandfather's legacy or that he's less cool than his father. He proved them wrong numerous times. I bet Lupin the 8th & the 33rd combined even with all that high tech, they'll never pull off the same level of high 12th dimensional quantum chess our current monkey face does. Somehow I always forget how near his butt that laser was.
Yeah but its with an O here apparently? Oh and speaking of Jason; Guy has left the forum from what I heard therefore no confirming Mask & SpongeBob stuff sadly?
Well now I'm lost. Nah, Jason just uses the wiki less often. He did debunk that one Mask explosion calc & made his own laser reflecting calc. As for SB, dunno.
Yeah, Also Idk if the guy can just memorize this moment, but even then without the sight of the lasers he somehow just successfully leaps over them without touching one... Aside the Square trap, but he's very Savvy alright.
That video doesn't work for me but I recall the scene, he did some amazing acrobatics & even did e little bit of break-dancing. Reminds when Sonic & Shaodw used the power of breaking dancing offensively. In the same movie the smartest AI scanned Goemon's sword & says it shouldn't have been able to cut the wall yet Goemon still did. This could be more support of what I & Steffano said about the characters scaling to his sword's feats
Lupin however should scale to Zeni/Goemon and that might be more then enough to see Lupin himself swiftly dodging some lasers in Part 3 too anyways.
Yeah. Also Zenigata who prepared that trap called those lasers as light meaning there's no shadow of a doubt he & those other guys were dodging legit LS projectiles
Its fine, Nice to hear Goku or Sonic be actually much faster. Then again we may have potentially downplayed TF2 here so yeah.
You know how the saying goes... Despite several calcs done just siting on virtual dust waiting to be checked nobody verifies them + more scaling chains
Interesting. But who knows what else he may have. I'm more so focused on the more canon stuff but that's interesting, I mean we have canon DP catching Cap's shield which has busted tanks (Just as 8-C at the very least, And has taken some skyscraper collisions to the face) And DP's Regen isn't always QUICK so he should at least have took one of these. But hey then there are those users that say "aCtUaLlY sIr, tHaT's HoW Da RuLes WoRk HeRe aNd TeChNiCaLly it's considered 'Inconsistent'." In spite us seeing DP or hell some other Marvel Characters survive consistently far more then that, Like waaat?? Like I'm not AS HUGE on DP but that seems a bit odd nevertheless.
PE79Qp1.jpeg
Maybe DB was right... I ain't that knowledgeable on DP, but i know he has reacted to Cyclops beams which even the wiki accepts as LS, other lasers & his regen speed depends on how big his injuries are

Wait a sec, if Part 6 has Sherlock Holmes then what happened to the legacy of Herlock Sholmes!? Also how did they get rid of that copyrights problem with Sherlock?

Maybe Leonardo Da Vinci & the Lame Sanji/Kaito Fusion...

When Mister X reappears as in his Lupin faker form and fights the real Lupin in a sword duel, is he as strong as he was in the 1st episode of Part 2(like when he broke Goemon's sword & overpowered him) or was his new body weaker than that?

Last edited:
So... in an another similar-working forum like this, Smashboards, there's this project thread where we're working on a hypothetical, all-encompassing anime/manga Smash-like fighting game with not only just Shonen Jump characters, but also other creations such as Astro Boy, Sailor Moon, Doraemon, etc.

And in topic of this discussion thread (@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E might get interested, hence why I shared this here), Spike Spiegel and Lupin are both included in a roster, with Goemon as an assist/support character, too. I think they're next on moveset prompts once Ichigo and Atom's done for (current job; here's my draft).

EDIT: I even have a huge list of potential characters in my sandbox on the other wiki.

Last edited:
So... in an another similar-working forum like this, Smashboards, there's this project thread where we're working on a hypothetical, all-encompassing anime/manga Smash-like fighting game with not only just Shonen Jump characters, but also other creations such as Astro Boy, Sailor Moon, Doraemon, etc.

And in topic of this discussion thread (@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E might get interested), Spike Spiegel and Lupin are both included in a roster, with Goemon as an assist/support character, too. I think they're next on moveset prompts once Ichigo and Atom's done for (current job; here's my draft).
Looks very intriguing, although who know how much feasible this project its going to be (i mean that like trying to make a Smash for all comic books characters from Marvel, DC and Image).

Anyway, the roast its already pretty diverse with both mainstream characters of various degree, yet there are still plenty of great characters that do deserve to be included like:

Last edited:

And in topic of this discussion thread (@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E might get interested, hence why I shared this here), Spike Spiegel and Lupin are both included in a roster, with Goemon as an assist/support character, too. I think they're next on moveset prompts once Ichigo and Atom's done for (current job; here's my draft).
Noice! Reminds me a little of the upcoming Multi Versus game. 2 suggestions:
Imu sama: This is not even his final form, but I'm waiting for a certain someone to catch up with the manga so that we can update him. He would be simular to Yami Yugi in sense that almost all of his attacks involve magic & summonings. He comes from ancinet egypt, has fought several pharaohs & encountered gods/demons, so it would be neat if he had some special dialogue with Yugi.
Sonic: Game character i know, bu he has the Sonic X anime & several mangas so he should fit in

Back