• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin III Discussion Thread (2)

For other volumes, I ain't sure about those websites hence rules on not sharing links, but from what I read on various pages in Internet, characters occasionally break the fourth wall in them.
Interesting
Achtung! The Spy is a Double Agent and Demonan is a Spy!
I never thought I would see those words in the same sentence.
I heard somewhere Zenigata has his own spin-off manga, is it legit?
Wait come again? XD

But yeah I noticed the way he kills are AS SIMILIAR to those two TF2 characters. In fact even without manga lupin, I could if I would pit Lupin crew to TF2 crew as it seems like the perfect crossover....

Sadly Fireld I apologize for bringing this up here in a Lupin thread but I'd have a lot to reckon. TF2 crew in this site's reasoning is only 9-B "and that's a fact, anything that is 9-A or beyond that is wank and out of your gord because they get one shot by missiles" It is said... Though even in the cinematics Solider uses these to catapult himself with point blank and unless you take into account these then we can... which they will shoot down faster then your try hard Scout because the thread said "There has never ever been exception where they can scale to their disintegrators, and HU's became 'unreliable' because another object that's like an arrow is faster therefore inconsistent or rockets are stated to be 47 mph therefore the whole thing regarding that is donzo" Even though its said that Solider rocket jumps with these and still keep going, for its purpose regarding rockets should still be faster then measly 47 mph as its literally supposed to be built as a fast projectile weapon, including the arrows were made in an advanced age I mean there was literally an underwater city to boot. but even that seemed not ideal that weapons are what they are even in the description.

At the very least despite what is said, I can see TF2 being at least 9-A at their peak as there are a few stuff there to approve in their stats that seemed reasonable, dropping them to ath/peak is a huge nerf also which they probably did in the HU thread in particular though that more along the lines "for now" rating.

Pre-Crisis Lupin himself fits that description very well, but the rest of the manga crew not so much(seeing how there are many WOMeN CALLED FUJIKO and Jigen was just a henchman with less personality, at least from what I heard). Zenigata(Manga/Mystery of Mamo) was willing to kill,making him closer to the Soilder. Post-Redemption Arc Lupin still makes use explosive and disguises (dummies and espionage in general) are still part of his main trademarks.

That narrow-minded of them. Didnt a previously wounded Scout just get British Citizenship after getting caught by one of Soilders rocket explosion, then blasted by 3 of those to the Medics window and Demoman in a bodycast on a wheelchair got caught near rocket explosions too and survived in one piece?(Meet the Medic)

At least not everything is lost yet and they didnt shoot it down faster then Epic Scout like another certain thread

That narrow-minded of them. Didnt a previously wounded Scout just get British Citizenship after getting caught by one of Soilders rocket explosion, then blasted by 3 of those to the Medics window and Demoman in a bodycast on a wheelchair got caught near rocket explosions too and survived in one piece?(Meet the Medic)

At least not everything is lost yet and they didnt shoot it down faster then Epic Scout like another certain thread
I MEAN YEAH... But accordingly while it came out as Wall+ it's always said that just one missile is enough to one shot them which is weird given Solider uses these same things to catapult himself with no prob.

Meh, there are characters whos only feats are getting one shot and they still scale. Main characters(in some games) can defeat an army of fodder minions yet those minions still scale them. Seems pretty legit for soilder (and everyone else scales to him).

A few 4th wall breaks for the Lupin gang and Zazan himself
Hold up...

whos only feats are getting one shot and they still scale.

53ef9bae7edda.png
"Heavy will want word with team!"

Or maybe they forgot to update the page? But if so that's awfully weird that out of all things its not counted but that is?

Either way it will be argued to hell and back that its wrong somehow and HU thread did not end well sadly. I will say in comics apparently that whole Pyrocynical surviving explosion is actually 9-A given Gasoline was not the only thing at play here, there were also grenades there but they relied on Gasoline for the equation and blast was apparently proportional yet Pyro is the same lunatic to not give a damn so he should have still been engulfed inside when the explosion happened.

There are other pages where characters getting KOed, have it as a durability(but unlike Amora they have better feats). Last time it got updated was a few months ago. Maybe it counts since her body is still one piece and didnt have deep wounds(actually no injuries were drawn on her) after both oneshots. It would be more like downscale imp.
Oh, predictable. I completely forgot that one.
Donnu, havent red that much of the manga. Zenigata just offended the mangaka in one panel. Speaking of him, in my last link Zenigata gets crushed by a big T-shaped rocks. In the end a cloud with a skull appears(Is he dead? Would this count as limited ressurection? I mean he came back to life after a flatline and another time when he gets burried alive). Also NANI!? Lupin also talked to the readers. Fujiko broke the 4th wall too. Lupin got squished inside a big glass bottle one time(cartoon/gag manga style, or maybe he ate the gum gum fruit seeing how he is part of the monkey family).

Last edited:
So I have time to explain the more interesting things on Part l of the Lupin lll Iceberg:

~ 6:21 P I N O J I G E N

P I N O J I G E N

~ 15:23 Lupin lV

Just explaining a spin off of Lupin's descendent Lupin lll.jr or Lupin lV. rekindled a bit of interest in the Manga version.

~ 16:57 Lupin Vlll

So this one's interesting in case you have not heard of this, there's another spin off in 1982 about Lupin's Great, Great, Great, Great, Great (And so on forth) Decedent in the future. In here however, Lupin Vlll ironically enough takes the role of a detective and its still mentioned of his infamous past ancestor of Thievery, Future Jigen doesn't smoke his lungs out but might have a tooth cavity, Future Goemon uses a lightsaber, Future Fujiko is Future Fujiko (Less curvy though), and Future ZeniGata is still an inspector.

But what makes this the more impactful is that supposedly, this Spin off's cancellation spawned the existence of none other the Inspector Gadget... Yeah. XD

~ 19:08 Lupin in "Mystery of Mamo" Is a Psycho/Sociopath.

Basically what this means is that Lupin even in his Anime incarnation is said to exhibit some... strange behaviors time to time. from shooing away his friends just to be lusty towards Fujiko and then even if Fujiko really likes Lupin here, Lupin all of the sudden acted like a douche towards her.

~ 22:21 Lupin in the Manga violated Fujiko without consent.

(Look at that creepy demented smile of his, it says it all) This is true that Lupin in the manga is such the psychotic scoundrel to the point that he forcefully flipped the bean to Fujiko (and other woman) without consent... Yeah this didn't age well alright.

Well... This is the same guy that said this about his ending of Caligstro...At the time.

Now this final one is the most intriguing of the Iceberg...

~ 23:48 'Alleged' Lost Media of a Disturbing Manga of Lupin lll

According to a Japanese post of Reddit it supposedly 'truly happened'. Some time in Monkey Punch's career he decided to chill and hired a new Mangaka artist to take his place, What he didn't know at the time however is that the said artist was a psycho and confirmed murder of sorts. He later found out after seeing the results of the said Manga which EVEN HE shot down as the Manga was apparently that over the top ****** (Apparently Dread Pool is seen saintly in this regard). the Artist borderline lunatic threw a fit saying if MP didn't accept his work he'll 'kick the bucket' to which MP understandably in an uncomfortable position said he'll think about it, but he just stored away, and eventually the Artist realized this and 'kicked the bucket'.

Its said that the manga has been found but still stored away and... heh get this, its said to have the Smile Dog "Curse" Meaning if your perturbed by some of the scenes you'll get cursed in some way. The family themselves didn't even know of this lost manga apparently.

Last edited:
Anybody remembers the name of the episode from part 2 were Jigen shoots a blast window in the same spot for a long period of time? I recall Lupin having 2 wierd feats in end of that episode

So given what I remarked in the Grasshopper V. Blitzo 'what if' small section, wonder when Grasshopper's Teleportation will allow him to go behind Lupin and tap him with that wand... What would a female Lupawn would look like?

Maybe something like this?:
dcvx689-26f7fc5c-4bcf-4c0b-a9ea-b6725d466099.png

Its not about sexual stuff, its about POWER, JUST ASK TOTALLY LEGIT PINK MOUSTACHE DECENDENT GOEMON.

Would Chap really use the almighty-power of rule 64 against a fan of his? Fujiko's reaction after seeing them in this form.
Well I recall recommending them myself... No luck also.
185091501_525953158408141_7743202418328155468_n.png

Damn!

Would Chap really use the almighty-power of rule 64 against a fan of his? Fujiko's reaction after seeing them in this form.
Quite possibly, btw Zenigata is vulnerable to certain womanly charms too. Keep in mind that Witch's wand was also going to change the man's moral actions like changing a man into the ambition of an Architect, Chapulin changed the witch's actions into an actual Fujiko Mink Girl Friend (Minus the back stabbing) So due to the magic, a Fem-Lupin will be thinking of is... Oh No. (Replace Heavy with Zenigata finally finding Chapulin and maternal instinct takes over as he runs in the humorous "FLINT LOCKWOOD!!!" Fashion and tries to save him from the horny... But it was no use, and if you look closely behind her the gun represents not gender bended Jigen [obviously] not holding Zeni on gun point but he's all like: "Nah, ain't much we can do about it. Chapoli or whatever his name won alright but he also couldn't count on one thing... He'll turn him back eventually")

And yes, the only thing that thief woman is also hiding is a goddess in disguise of stealing your beating heart... and virginity probably.

Or maybe he'll trans-mutate Lupin to an actual defenseless Monke.
5c2fdeb025ed6a14d79de360b3b17a47.gif

Or turn him into... Whatever this egg thing is...

monkey_punch.jpg

Chap uses a wand. Things sure do happen! (I prefer the Rule 63 one, maybe magic might be too much)
tumblr_inline_pfgqqwe1IR1rqat6c_540.gifv

Yeah it ******* sucks, I actually wanted to see Lupin be at least Samurai Jack levels of fast or hell even FTL because the high end of the Mamo Laser Calc almost had that surprisingly.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention this in the previous comment, but I think Jigen is enjoying himself more. He looks a bit deaged and finally stopped complaining about getting old/retiring
Quite possibly, btw Zenigata is vulnerable to certain womanly charms too. Keep in mind that Witch's wand was also going to change the man's moral actions like changing a man into the ambition of an Architect, Chapulin changed the witch's actions into an actual Fujiko Mink Girl Friend (Minus the back stabbing) So due to the magic, a Fem-Lupin will be thinking of is... Oh No. (Replace Heavy with Zenigata finally finding Chapulin and maternal instinct takes over as he runs in the humorous "FLINT LOCKWOOD!!!" Fashion and tries to save him from the horny... But it was no use, and if you look closely behind her the gun represents not gender bended Jigen [obviously] not holding Zeni on gun point but he's all like: "Nah, ain't much we can do about it. Chapoli or whatever his name won alright but he also couldn't count on one thing... He'll turn him back eventually")

And yes, the only thing that thief woman is also hiding is a goddess in disguise of stealing your beating heart... and virginity probably.

Or maybe he'll trans-mutate Lupin to an actual defenseless Monke.
5c2fdeb025ed6a14d79de360b3b17a47.gif

Or turn him into... Whatever this egg thing is...

monkey_punch.jpg

Chap uses a wand. Things sure do happen! (I prefer the Rule 63 one, maybe magic might be too much)
tumblr_inline_pfgqqwe1IR1rqat6c_540.gifv
OH NO, this isn't happening,is it!?
I almost forgot about those 2 moives. You what happens if Lupin steal that wand(say out of curiosity) and accidently uses it on Chap instead? If that happens then CHAD Heavy (and maybe Spy) MUST enter the game!!! He secrety goes to hell for waifu hunting(Ist dass nicht WUNDERBAR?)
n872st2fqna51.jpg
4ls0k8mby2051.png

Or he gets turned into previous version of himself just like in that hallucination scene
d6df0870d0912ff5f05f8d81fe44408b2aa64122.jpg
EXB2EVVXgAElGQh.jpg
EXB12dXXsAE3RBe.jpg
Paperizzato_da_Paperinik_appgrade_2.png

You know, there's actually an official rule 63 Zenigata made by a big company. Still serious about the duty, does that wierd walk and fights using The Way of Cuffs (has some may of them its like hammerspace). Unlike Zenigata, she has beaten robots without breaking her hand(but payed the price by not having a sense of humor). Scroogy better be careful.
I agree with you,better rule 63 than those other scenarios
Yeah it ******* sucks, I actually wanted to see Lupin be at least Samurai Jack levels of fast or hell even FTL because the high end of the Mamo Laser Calc almost had that surprisingly.
2 options
1.Bumping
2.DM somebody who does calcs
The 2nd one has better odds

Finally lads, lasses, and then some. Here is the English version of Iceberg Lupin lll.

And while there are more important stuff then what I'm about to mention, somewhere in an Alternative Universe where this was pitched: LUPIN ACTUALLY PULLED A DREADPOOL (YOU PARTIALLY WEREN'T BLUFFING FIRELD).
Yeay, I called i...wait a sec,where/when did I say it? I'm losing track of myself so early,defently not good...
Batman-Beyond-Meme-Feature-Image-1-1.jpg

I hope the negative cannon will save lupin from from the whole continuity BS here

Yo Lupin met BATMAN!!!! Suck it Carmen Sandiego...Lupin has the POWERS OF SHAZAM!?
Solomon's foxxiness
Hercules' huge 🍒🍆
Atlas' power to make the night longer
Zeus' lust/weakness for women, even chads have their Achillies heel...
Achilles' determination for vengence
Mercury's title as the god of thieves, by stealing it lol

DCAU & Ducktales 2017:Multiverse theory, fictional stories are mirrors to others reality which you can travel to
Jigen:Anything else on the news?
Jigen watches Tiny Toons and goes to Animaniacs. Lupin replaces the kid and the alien from extra-terrestrial.(Steven Spielenberg really love Lupin) Zenigata visited Dr.Slump and Gadget went to the Fullmetal Alchemist. Zenigata,Gadget,Goofy,Hong Kong Fui are voiced by the same actor in my country,the voice for Zenigata is the most distinct of them all
unknown.png
unknown.png

"Making women melt in their shoes"-I know sb who can do that literally, important for another thread

Ah, the pain of getting spoilers from italian openings, Stefano knows this better than me

They pulled Deadpools there. One was the part you linked. The other is him invading other works, just like Dreadpool and Deadpool. Also Jigen took his name quite literally totally a Deadpool move

What did they do to my BOI Zenigata. He took the Dice Rolling Meme to literal. To non unhygienic, especially for law-enforce,sb censor it or sent it to nux. Can't wait for the Zenigata movie, kinda said that there're no info on his spinoff manga

In Lupin part 4; Nyx could measure the probability of how likely is Lupin gonna get captured(if I'm remembering it right). Would that count as pregonition based on information analysis?

Back