• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lupin III Discussion Thread (2)

Stefano4444

He/Him
latest

Continuation from here.

Last edited:
Anyway, if you want to make CRTs you can, they are allowed but one at a time, and the important ones take precedence.
I would do that as I was checking up on things but ********* was sadly taken down. Some clips on youtube have resurfaced though I would like to view the whole deal.

AnimeSeries have all the tv series + movies.

If you need scans for pixerscaling the feats you would need to go here, but remember just scans, do not link anything (at most say where the feat happen).

Last edited:
And if you are interested, you can start by upgrading the verse to fully 8-C as we talked in the previous thread.
Oh yeah I still AM HIGHLY INTERESTED though I have been busy lately like College is soon becoming a pain to deal with but I can go over there and edit the page, if I can that is. Yeah I thought it was weird to see 9-A if Lupin should "scale to the people." Among other stuff there that are there and maybe there was a point where Lupin has tanked his own weapons exploding which are apparently Building Level+ similarly like Solid Snake (Funnily enough the guy that had some inspiration from Lupin.) Has something similar going on who can withstand the force of his own P-Bombs and stronger weapons thing. And there was the time that Lupin was able to tinker WITH A LITERAL NUKE THAT FUJIKO HAD which if prep serves it probably might not scale to Lupin himself but he could have a 7-C tier if he can tinker into a weapon I mean some genius level characters in the series are able to create tech that can cost earth quakes.

Oh yeah I still AM HIGHLY INTERESTED though I have been busy lately like College is soon becoming a pain to deal with but I can go over there and edit the page, if I can that is. Yeah I thought it was weird to see 9-A if Lupin should "scale to the people."
About that, i ended up doing myself a CRT about the matter, sorry mate.

And there was the time that Lupin was able to tinker WITH A LITERAL NUKE THAT FUJIKO HAD which if prep serves it probably might not scale to Lupin himself but he could have a 7-C tier if he can tinker into a weapon I mean some genius level characters in the series are able to create tech that can cost earth quakes.
Unless Lupin did keep the nuke with him, i don't think that would count as prep time.

Bump.

Also I'm pretty damn sure Lupin has had Body Control throughout the series run, Such as in the very first episode "The Return of Lupin the Third." Lupin can manipulate the dexterity's of his hands to get out of Zenigata's handcuffs, seemingly with no pain from doing such and I'm pretty sure given his slim physique has somehow fit inside cramped spaces as seen where he can somehow fit inside a trash can compactor in this Spanish intro (I don't remember the episode though.) There is bound t be more stats... Oh and here is more evidence of Toon Force Lupin where he has shown to float in mid air more the once.

Bump.

So I seen the 8-C Lupin thread has been closed, I could understand Lupin still has his 9-A to 8-C Ordeal I guess as I see in his profile currently. I'll try seeing if there was the time he took some actually building worthy stuff, Or his own bombs I'm sure there was one point he took such point blank.

Also I managed to slightly know the knowledge of Blog Posts, Could I make one of our pal Lupin?

I remade two previous feats using different value, the result of the first is similar to what i got before, while the second is far more impressive and more accurate.

I mean, i have always find strange that an explosion which busted a large section of that palace could only be Small Building level+.

I remade two previous feats using different value, the result of the first is similar to what i got before, while the second is far more impressive and more accurate.

I mean, i have always find strange that an explosion which busted a large section of that palace could only be Small Building level+.
Cool, I knew it was weird for such a portion to be Small Building+... I had a hunch it was a decent Building+ at the very least. And I was right that time around though who knows if results may vary.

Here we are, now he made a Green Jacket respect thread of Lupin himself.

Red and Blue are in progress on his own subreddit. Those may help for linking feats. (if only we would get a Part I/early Part II feat list with timestamps on a old forum back)

Edit: It was revealed months ago that something special is planned for his first anime series' 50th anniversary this year.

And, his Pink Jacket respect thread came out.

Last edited:
Here we are, now he made a Green Jacket respect thread of Lupin himself.

Red and Blue are in progress on his own subreddit. Those may help for linking feats. (if only we would get a Part I/early Part II feat list with timestamps on a old forum back)

Edit: It was revealed months ago that something special is planned for his first anime series' 50th anniversary this year.

And, his Pink Jacket respect thread came out.
And now we had also Goemon's respect thread.

Also I forgot to ask: In Lupin III: Jigen's Gravestone & Lupin III: Goodbye Partner both imply that Lupin's right eye is bionic. Shouldn't this count as partial Cyborgization? And what use did it have again?

Forgot about all of this, Massive Bump.

Also its about time I seen some people haves tributes to Lupin in TF2, Look at what I found! :D

Lupin-Iii-Lupin-The-Third-Background-Free-Wallpaper-.png

There's is this video as well, I don't know what he means either in actual context but its pretty cool. And here (primitive but this is dating back as far back to 2013).
I'll really like to see people making TF2 dubs of Lupin III with following characters:
  • Spy - Lupin
  • Sniper - Jigen
  • Demoman - Goemon (sword-wielders)
  • Femscout - Fujiko (Spy always had something to do about Scout's mother)
  • Soldier - Zenigata

Back