• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ep133

15:24 Lupin wake up after be bite by a striped tarantula a few hours later, which venom is suppost to put its victims to sleep for 24 hours (Resistance to Sleep Manipulation).

16:00 Lupin could easily notice a tiny bug in Jigen's Lei when neither Jigen or Goemon couldn't.

Ep136

01:58 Goemon cut a Bank vault.

18:55 Jigen was able to sense (via Vision or Hearing, its unclear) when a tank was ready to fire its shell.

19:20 Goemon slice a tank in half.

Ep137

03:33 Lupin can visualize entire sequences of events in his head of all the possible outcomes by using different methods for stealing the diamond (Limited Information Analysis).

05:38 Another example of that was stated above.

Ep138

06:50 Lupin can block bullets with a cooking pan without looking.

Stefano4444 said:
https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-Part-II/Episode-133?id=7908315:24 Lupin wake up after be bite by a striped tarantula a few hours later, which venom is suppost to put its victims to sleep for 24 hours (Resistance to Sleep Manipulation).
Might be limted resistance to Sleep given it took him a few hours to snap out of, unless he's shown more resistance to such in later episodes I don't know we still have a bit more to go.

Stefano4444 said:
16:00 Lupin could easily notice a tiny bug in Jigen's Lei when neither Jigen or Goemon couldn't.
More rather solid evidenced enhanced senses for Lupin (The fact freaking Goemon could not notice is even more impressive given what he can already pull off in this catagory.)

Ep140

08:33 Lupin easily bend steel.

12:55 Goemon slice in half a massive tree.

Ep141

08:15 Goemon cut the three soldiers's PPSh-41 before they can even notice it (Subsonic).

17:28 Jigen and Goemon tank PPsh-41 fire.

18:34 Lupin's explosive can bust a portion of a prison, and Lupin can tank such explosion (Small Building level to Building level).

19:22 Goemon again speedblitz multiple soldiers.

Ep144

03:06 Lupin survive be hit by a car that can easily destroy doors and large walls (Wall level to Small Building level).

20:50 Lupin created a super miniature battery which could absorb 1,000,000 volt of energy (Energy Absorption).

Ep145

12:09 Lupin possess fake hair which can turn intro a bomb (Explosion Manipulation).

15:55 Lupin react to rockets.

17:06 Fujiko oneshot a guy with a kick and start beating multiple guards in quick succession.

Ep146

18:45 Lupin can mimic other people's voices like Zenigata (Limited Sound Manipulation).

20:45 Lupin once again show his excellent marksmanship skills.

21:05 The same with Jigen.

21:17 Goemon can slice the helicopter's wings and jump back to the ground fast enough that gravity has yet to affect the sliced wings.

Ep147

17:50 Lupin possess a spray which can put to sleep people.

Ep148

14:15 Lupin had a pistol which can be used to create smoke/fog (Limited Smoke Manipulation).

Ep149

04:40 Goemon react and cut a missile.

07:52 Goemon could sense the explosion, and the gang could run fast enough to avoid it.

10:05 Goemon survive be strike by electricity (Limited Resistance to Electricity Manipulation).

16:06 Lupin and gang can make massive explosions.

Ep153

04:08 Lupin can create special bullets made of special medicine which act like laxative (Status Effect Inducement).

20:33 Another special bullets, but this for make the target sleep (Sleep Manipulation).

Ep154

08:14 Lupin possess small device which allow him to breath underwater (Underwater Breathing. Type 3).

21:07 Goemon react and slice two surface to air missiles (Supersonic to Hypersonic).

Ep155

03:00 Ramda can easily shatter big chucks of concrete, its laser can melt steel and destroy tanks, its bulletproof, can fly with speed comparable to a military jet and can generate high pitch sound to stunt.

14:25 Zenigata show great intellect by deducing the guy wasn't Lupin and his entire plan/motivation.

16:30 Zenigata was somehow able to neither escape, outspeed the explosion or tank it.

19:35 Goemon can literally cut dozens of times over in over two seconds.

And with this, i can check both Part I and Part II, although i feel like i will have to do another rewatch since i could have lost a few importants things, especially when talking to Lupin's Standard Arsenal and Preparation/Technology.

But before watch Part III, i have in mind to watch the TV Specials and Movies relative to those series.

And before you anything Anomalous N I W D E, i can conferm that most TV Specials and Movies should be canon to the Anime series, since Movies had be mention in the recent Part V and it even show a few scenes, which should be enough proof of their canonicity.

Stefano4444 said:
And with this, i can check both Part I and Part II, although i feel like i will have to do another rewatch since i could have lost a few importants things, especially when talking to Lupin's Standard Arsenal and Preparation/Technology.
But before watch Part III, i have in mind to watch the TV Specials and Movies relative to those series.

And before you anything Anomalous N I W D E, i can conferm that most TV Specials and Movies should be canon to the Anime series, since Movies had be mention in the recent Part V and it even show a few scenes, which should be enough proof of their canonicity.
Alrighty take your time man if ya need help I'll be waiting, Great news to hear that the TV Specials and Movies are at least somewhat mentioned canonically and with this more variety of the characters. also accordingly out running explosions with a quick google search gives me:

"Gases are released from the explosive at the super speedy rate of 26,400 feet per second (8,050 meters per second), pummeling everything in its immediate wake."

What tier of speed is this again? They have done this somewhat consistently at one point.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
What tier of speed is this again? They have done this somewhat consistently at one point.
Mach 23.46939 or Hypersonic+

Although as far i'm aware the detonation speed of gases is 1800 m/s at minimu, while for solid explosions is 2700 m/s at minimum, where did you get that info?

Stefano4444 said:
Mach 23.46939 or Hypersonic+
Although as far i'm aware the detonation speed of gases is 1800 m/s at minimu, while for solid explosions is 2700 m/s at minimum, where did you get that info?
From here I believe and it doesn't seem like a wiki type of answer: https://science.howstuffworks.com/outrun-explosion2.htm

Stefano4444 said:
From here I believe and it doesn't seem like a wiki type of answer: https://science.howstuffworks.com/outrun-explosion2.htm
That specifically use C-4 explosion, so that could only be applied with C-4 and not all kind of explosions.
Oh okay, So the last time I remember explosions being rated around Supersonic+ but just to be assured what is the rating of explosions on this site then?

The Secret of Mamo

07:05 Lupin possess infrared visors (Enhanced Senses, via Preparation).

16:05 Fujiko possess a spray which paralize people (Paralysis Inducement).

19:14 Lupin and gang are able to dodge constant fire from a helicopter without be hit a single time.

26:00 Lupin show his insane skill in driving.

1:00:50 Lupin, Fujiko and the other guy survive an explosion which buster a large wall.

01:05:34 Zenigata somehow survive a carpet bombing from 10 - 11 bombs from a B-52F, this is impressive since both Zenigata was in the middle of the explosion and because even the weakest bomb is around 20 times above baseline Small Building level.

1:27:30 Lupin react and dodge beams that are most likely lasers, as they don't change direction, they heat up the material they hit and they can be reflected which could put his reaction speed at Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic.

The Castle of Cagliostro

07:38 Jigen possess special bullets with can penetrate bulletproof material.

08:45 Lupin's watch had inside a grappling gadget strong enough to hold two people.

22:41 Lupin possess a flashbang (Limited Light Manipulation).

30:23 Lupin can swing enough fast to temporarily counter the water current.

37:23 Lupin disappeared like Batman.

37:35 Lupin showcase his climber skills.

39:44 Lupin can jump meters of distance.

40:12 Lupin possess another grappling gadget.

47:20 Lupin can create mini hearing devices.

Also forgot to mention that Jigen coudl easily wield Barrett anti-material rifle and withstood its recoil.

Part III

Ep1

14:40 Goemon casually block bullets.

15:30 This two survive be electrocuted.

17:40 Goemon, Jigen and Lupin show great sense of hearing.

Ep2

02:52 As Lupin himself state, the device allow can cause a human to remain still and lose its present memory for a brief moment (Limited Memory Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement).

07:45 Goemon can cut a human size boulder mostly made of rock and in small part in gold, that would most likely put the feat on a level comparable to Tanjiro's slicing feat.

12:10 Lupin possess a giant ballon which can make him flying (Limited Flight).

19:52 Goemon slice a boat.

Ep3

10:38 Lupin can use a random piece of wood and turn it intro a boomerang.

18:00 Goemon cut another helicopter.

19:19 Lupin beat 4 guys in a moment.

Ep4

18:10 Fujiko is somehow able to partially resist the mind control of the machinery (Limited Resistance to Mind Manipulation):

14:32 and 21:10 Lupin possess very strong strings that can be used to both track and for making traps (Limited Thread Manipulation).

Ep5

09:55 Lupin can create sleep gas (Limited Sleep Manipulation).

19:05 Lupin can partially outspeed an small explosion (High Hypersonic+).

21:05 Goemon can cut a large rocket in half.

Ep6

07:00 Lupin react to falling rocks while driving.

13:46 Goemon speedblitz a group of soldiers.

Ep7

01:50 Cayon react and dodge spiner rounds.

10:16 Cayon dodge Jigen gun's bullets.

19:46 Lupin and Jigen survive an explosion from a stick of dynamite.

21:18 Lupin is able to react and deflect Jigen's bullet by using one of his own.

I planned on making a Lupin profile before but then someone else got to it. I was happy regardless. Though, I'd really like to make a Jigen profile.

EDIT: nevermind just found out that he has one. oh well.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I planned on making a Lupin profile before but then someone else got to it. I was happy regardless. Though, I'd really like to make a Jigen profile.
Oh, well. We only got Fujiko, Zenigata and some revisions/stuff (potentially more characters) left.

Anyway, speaking of more characters, there's even a respect thread of Hawk from the movie Goemon's Blood Spray.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Sorry to taking away your profiles, you still have Zenigata and Fujiko if you're interested, and we kinda need a Verse page for the series.

For me, i currently focus in collecting all the major feats for the characters and all the gadgets/equipment show in the series.

Ep8

18:34 and 19:22 Lupin survive be hit by somekind of electric field (Resistance to Electricity Manipulation).

Ep9

06:46 Another gadget that Lupin had to generate smoke (Limited Smoke Manipulation).

09:19 Fujiko had a mini bug.

13:48 Zenigata survive be thrown to a bridge with enough strength to crack the concrete.

Ep10

07:03 Lupin possess a gadget which generate a beam of light (Limited Light Manipulation).

Ep11

14:26 Lupin can move a single bed casually, single bed weight 360 pounds or 163.293 kg, with one hand.

Ep12

03:33 Lupin can easily detect a fake paint when that even experts can't tell which what art is authentic.

04:18 Lupin possess a bomb that looks like a scorpion.

15:18 Can lift the carpet with his feet with enough force to make fall people.

15:52 Lupin easily move a block of wood/stone as big as himself.

Ep13

02:15 Lupin has blades in his shoes.

09:45 Zenigata seen to be a genius at his own.

13:20 Zenigata is strong enogh to lift a giant crucifix along with Lupin.

Tonygameman said:
(and isn't exactly an only one who got Sly Cooper vibes)
Yeah I knew some striking similiarities bewteen the two as well like right off the bat... I wonder if there are any High 8-C feats for Lupin as well given Lupin characters are nearly on this urban tier as skyscraper destruction based feats are there not to mention Goemon physically with a single chop made a statue out of a cliffside which funnily enough similiarly Sly also had something similiar taking hits and staggering an off guard the mutant primate who had something regarding a hills destruction rating High 8-C, then we would have a brawling bewteen a monkey faced wolf hybrid against a furry raccon. (Though I expected more on Lupin's part in hax as Sly could just stop time and go from there but seeing the potential the series has Lupin could still hold up.), Also I can't be the only one to think that I am pretty damn sure Sly is SO MUCH MORE FASTER then just subsonic meaning he has several sound based feats as well having dodged electricity from Rajan's staff in Sly 2, maybe much faster as well given lasers have very much taken place as well but while a fair reminder that Sly needs a revision himself one day we are here talking about Lupin so I shall not derail too much.

Also I checked Lupin's profile and he's "Peak Human with Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speeds." Doesn't it seem like quite the understatemnt of the centuary? Gven there were many instances the crew FAR exceeded peak human if we really downplay Zenigata literally outran a bull which can reach 34 MPH (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEn_1ufi3ec&t=144s 0:47) Blatantly SUPERHUMAN, Not to mention already evidenced Subsonic to explosion outrunning feats that are not just reactionary based, the bigger leagues is scaling from Goemon being literally fast enough to swing his sword at last minute swatting away lightning straight up (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChInkQfklXc 0:51.) which is around Massively Hypersonic+, and a few laser dodging feats which should just reach a solid relativistic rating.

But seeing we are still trying to organize things I can see why these haven't been added yet of course but just wanted to remind people again.

Blatantly SUPERHUMAN, Not to mention already evidenced Subsonic to explosion outrunning feats that are not just reactionary based, the bigger leagues is scaling from Goemon being literally fast enough to swing his sword at last minute swatting away lightning straight up (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChInkQfklXc 0:51.) which is around Massively Hypersonic+, and a few laser dodging feats which should just reach a solid relativistic rating.
I only put them at Peak Human because i wasn't completely sure if they had such level of running/travel speed, i initially tought they were only fast in terms of combat speed and reactions.

But yes, i think there is enough proof to upgrade them to not just Superhuman but to Subsonic, considering that Goemon had prove time agains to be able to speedblitz normal humans from great distances, and back in Part I in Episode 24 the entire Lupin gang could match the speed of Iron Lizards, speeding bombs which can move faster than Lupin's car, a Mercedes Benz SSK, which move at 120 km/h or 33.3333333 m/s.

For the lightning and laser reacting feats, that only count as combat speed and reactions.

I wonder if there are any High 8-C feats for Lupin
Well, you have link the video where Goemon could cut and nullify a small tornado, just to reference even the weakest tornado is like High 8-C.

Ep14

08:50 and 09:25 Fujiko can use hypnosis (Mind Manipulation).

21:00 Lupin could affect camera system to make it malfunction, and also capable to hypnotize as well (Mind Manipulation and Limited Technology Manipulation).

Ep15

06:58 Sleeping gas for Fujiko (Limited Sleep Manipulation).

07:35 Fujiko can slap with enough force to crack a wall.

07:50 She had possess a grappling tool.

13:30 Lupin react to missiles.

14:30 Lupin survive an explosion which buster a portion of the small building.

22:22 Fujiko could survive an explosion visible from large distance, this is impressive since Fujiko from 20:15 was moving far away from Lupin's position with a derived van, considering the mimimum speed for the van and the timeframe, it must means that the explosion happen from 2.9111 km of distance (Building level).

Ep16

04:00 Lupin can wallcrawling (Surface Scaling).

13:55 Zenigata prove once again to be quite a crafty man.

20:19 Zenigata is able to dodge beams of light.

20:40 Zenigata bend bars of steel.

Ep17

03:54 Lupin could create a small robot full with sleeping gas, cameras, can become bigger and can destroy cars and walls

15:50 Zenigata had enough strength to tear in half a ingot.

Ep18

16:52 Goemon overpowered an Alligator.

18:40 Lupin and Jenny react and dodge bullets from a gatling gun, which had a muzzle velocity of 853 m/s (Supersonic to Supersonic+).

Stefano4444 said:
I wonder if there are any High 8-C feats for Lupin
Well, you have link the video where Goemon could cut and nullify a small tornado, just to reference even the weakest tornado is like High 8-C.
Huh... Strange that the simpsons who scale to marge are not High 8-C then. Anyways and lets not forget the time he cut off a nuke (https://animediet.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Fujiko-G6.jpg) Which is I don't know 8-A? 7-C? You could say sword wise but then comes Hawk (The blonde american lumberjack Chuck Norris looking character.) That makes this very interesting given he LITERALLY CAUGHT GOEMON'S SWORD.

Huh... Strange that the simpsons who scale to marge are not High 8-C then.
Don't ask me, i don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways and lets not forget the time he cut off a nuke- Which is I don't know 8-A? 7-C?
Goemon has cut the nuclear bomb/missile, not the nuclear explosion, its neither 8-A or 7-C.

You could say sword wise but then comes Hawk (The blonde american lumberjack Chuck Norris looking character.) That makes this very interesting given he LITERALLY CAUGHT GOEMON'S SWORD.
Yeah that's definitely impressive.

Ep20

13:22 The guy can lift a giant racket.

Ep21

07:30 Lupin and gang survive an cannon shell from a submarine.

08:58 Chen shatter a block of concrete with a headbutt.

13:46 Goemon slice many times over a camion.

14:00 Another smoke bomb from Lupin (Limited Smoke Manipulation).

19:14 Chen shatter a block of rock (or what its looks like) with a kick.

Ep22

02:16 Lupin possess infrared visor.

04:30 Lupin react to bullets from a torret while Goemon easily deflect them.

Ep23

Lupin could outsmart a super comput multiple time over.

Ep24

08:44 Zenigata survive a large explosion than a motorboat which destroyed his boat.

13:05 Goemon possess sleeping darts (Limited Sleep Manipulation).

13:54 Lupin can perform magic tricks like make appearce butterflies from nothing (possible Limited Illusion Creation?)

14:22 Lupin had also protection again sleeping gass (Limited Resistance to Sleep Manipulation).

22:11 Goemon has recover from a serious wound in a short spawn of time.

22:28 Goemon can slice cars with enough force to make them explode.

Ep25

18:19 The Lupin gang can use magnets (Limited Magnetism Manipulation).

19:05 Goemon can cut a portion of a building.

Ep26

18:24 Goemon easily slice multiple floors in the ship.

18:55 Lupin react and block to bullets with a pan, even at point-blank (Hypersonic+).

Ep27

19:24 Jigen survive torture thought elettroshock (Resistance to Electricity Manipulation).

21:00 Lupin can create bulletrpoof armor.

Ep28

17:30 Goemon cut a car and a camion with enough strength to make them explode.

Ep31

09:22 Jigen can destroy cameras even in complete darkness (Enhanced Senses).

I remember in Dragon of Doom, Goemon could slice a warplane in one slice (took him some tries, but that last try was a complete slice in one motion) where the metal was supposed to be superior to his sword. I will try and find pictures for this thread then.

Ep34

08:50 Goemon cut walls.

09:05 Goemon block bullets.

12:25 The bartender drop a grenade which destroyed a building, and Lupin tank a portion of the explosion.

13:20 Lupin and Jigen dodge bullets from a submachine gun.

15:48 A criminal drop dynamite sticks with enough firepower to bust buildings.

Ep35

01:45 Lupin's explosive made a hole in a steel wall.

07:04 Lupin can easily survive a snow storm when Zenigata couldn't (Resistance to Extreme Temperatures).

18:36 Lupin possess a bulletproof vest under his shirt.

Ep36

02:02 Another example of Lupin's explosive.

08:44 Goemon speedblitz Fujiko and the prince.

17:12 Lupin has a horde of mice to damage instruments and electronics (Animal Manipulation).

21:10 Tolfa survive be hit by a lightning strike from cloud to ground (Building level).

Ep37

09:35 Goemon cut in half a boat.

14:50 Zenigata possess special bullets which can make things sticky (Limited Adhesive Manipulation).

19:02 Zenigata can bite off a handcuffs.

19:12 Zenigata's pistol can destroy a section of a wall with 4 shots.

Ep38

06:55 Lupin can create a communicator that permit translate dolphin's speech to human's speech.

Ep39

21:24 Goemon cut in half an airplane.

Back