• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goofball Superhero takes on an Adult Curious George: El Chapulin Colorado Vs El Lobo, Cara De Mono (Lupinlll). Red Vs Red(GRACE).

Plot Synopses
(a YTPH also made me do this even more):

Another day, another successful heist for Lupawn and the gang. Zenigata once again failed to detain them, and out of sheer desperation clearing his hat from debris says:

"OH! Now who can help me now damn it!!?"

That's when a red hued hooded antenna man bearing a symbolic yellow heart and lettering 'C H' wielding a big hammer triumphally jumps forth saying "YO!!--Digo (switches it to English/Japanese) ME!! (Just imagine real hard of an English dub with one of Tom Kenny's performances that are not so high pitched or if Japanese dub that is left for the imagination of people)" Standing there posing, confident in his status he was waiting for somebody to say his name so he can then follow up with "They couldn't count on my cunning! follow me the good ones!!"... But...

Zenigata: Who the hell are you?

???: (Looking awkward) You don't know who I am?

Zenigata: No, I don't think I do. Are you mocking me or somethin because if you are, you have another thing comin! I'm not in a mood!

???: No no don't get the wrong idea. The name's the "Chapolin Colorado" or for Engrrish folk they refer to me as "The Reddish Grasshopper" or "Chapurinkororado" (Clears throat) I'm a Super Hero to your aid, you hollered me old man, and as such I would like to know the purpose of my summoning?

Zenigata: Summoning?... Super Hero? (Looks at him disapprovingly)... Look buddy, you could be "real dedicated" but I am the just as a dedicated top notch Inspector of Interpol and I don't think you can ever apprehend the world class Thief I was trying to catch, let alone with a toy hammer and unintimidating frame, He'll just scoff at you.

Chapolin: (Offended, he smacks him with the hammer with the typical loud DING, aggravating him a ton) Oh, I'm very capable.

Zenigata: Ouuw!! BUT ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME OR ARE YOU JUST HERE TO AGGRAVATE ME!??

Chapolin: I apologize. Don't sweat it Inspector, I do have A LOT MORE UP MY SLEEVE to apprehend the malefactor you are seeking (He throws a quarter and quickly pulls a strange artifact that resembles a honker, Chapulin pauses it in the air) See? (Unpauses it) You can keep that quarter... Now we just have to find him...

(Chapolin's antennas instantly rings loudly)

Silence! silence! My vinyl antennas are detecting the presence of the enemy!... AH! THAT DIRECTION! THERE! THERE'S YOUR... Criminal?... Is he the guy with the red suit? He looks funny looking! Like a Monkey! XD

Zenigata: Hmm... I guess you show some promise, I don't approve of what mumbo jumbo you "Marvel Supermen" Are using... (Sigh) But I guess I hate to admit I am desperate this time around and came this far so knock yourself out "Hero". Yes that is him your describing him, and his smug grin of his. But I must warn you, that Monkey Faced Wolf is not your average low life criminal, He is somebody I've quarreled with some time now and whatever you may have on ya: He's still not one to trifle with, even if he appears incompetent or "Funny Looking".

Chapolin: Doesn't matter! You seen what I can do, I've had some vast experiences Inspector. The Chapulin Colorado is capable of defeating all together 2,000 Large Brain Thief's and 3,000 Edo Samurai's if needed as there's nothing that can scare me! you just rest easy here because I am here to defend your honor. I'll be right back, Good citizens follow my lead! (Teleports away, taking off guard Zenigata)

(Later outside Lupin's rendezvous)

Chapolin: ...Strange, where could this guy b--

Lupin: (Lupin from a distance) Looking for somebody 'Chapolin'?

Chapolin: So you are--

Lupin: YES I AM. I'm Lupin the Third, Posters remark me as or "Monkey Faced Wolf", But please identify me as such.

Chapulin: Pleasure, "monkey faced wolf" Its a pretty fitting name. So basically an Inspector summoned me for the sole purpose to apprehend you, so if you could come cleanly.

Lupin: Uh no I meant identify me as LUPIN, And I'm afraid that is futile from me pal. I overheard you when I planted that transmitter on the Inspector you mentioned, Peace of cake really though I also heard Pops surpised with something you did so I didn't leave right away. It also happens to be that this artifact I had stolen was from my grandfather ages ago "Arsene Lupin l" I don't know how but you two have met at one point I don't know how... some time traveling perhaps?... He had a message for the future Lupin family about you, And when that time came well... News flash Chapstick, but I won't let you apprehend me so easily anyways... (Pulls gun out and fills it with bullets) So as a superhero I understand that you are very "Brave" as its boasted by you?

Chapolin: Wait... THAT ARSENE LUPIN??? I didn't knew he had a Grandson!... And Y-Yeah, but not a fanatic.

Lupin: Are you brave or not?... It seems your cowardice is visible to any thief he said (chuckles).

Chapulin: YES I AM BRAVE... Of course I'm not one those "How stupid! How brave is this guy!?"... But more or less.... Ah but I warn you, that last week I stopped one much bigger than you! (Gets flashbacks to a Sandwich eating bald headed hefty Russian man)

Lupin: Much bigger then me?

Chapulin: YES.

Lupin: How big??

Chapulin: Well... He was not under 90 years old.

Lupin: Enough with the jabs. aside a good friend of mine, you know that there is no one else with better aim than me.

Chapulin: Y-You?... With those crossed monkey eyes I bet you're aren't capable of hitting a cloud!

(Proceeds to shoot a cloud and water falls down on Chapolin)

Lupin: I was not capable of what? You sure you're fit to apprehend me you bootleg Little Red Riding Hood?

Chapulin: They take advantage of my nobility... (pulls out hammer) But now I WIL--

(Gets shot several times, eventually flicking bullets away)

Lupin: Interesting. Bullets don't effect you?

Chapulin: Likely there aren't any! I need to thank them for the prescription of that UDAD (Ultra Dense Artillery Durability) On my suit!

Lupin: Meh a guy named Mr. X relied on the same invulnerability against me. I have more up my sleeve then just bullets Chapulin. though I needed a challenge!

Chapulin: So... No coming peacefully I guess? Alrighty if that's how it is then same here! Good citizens follow my lead!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Both are currently 8-C.
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Lupin has all of his equipment obviously, to make this more fair.
  • Both start couple of feet distance apart from each other.
  • Winner by KO or Death.
  • Battle takes place on Lupin's Luxury Rendezvous (Something like ⬇⬇⬇. Those two are scarecrows Lupin had just in case for whatever reason).
30f75d43-8a70-4213-9ae5-e015ebf6ba38

93b0e683609263.5d41b6257dbab.gif

(Cue thematic)
Standing around 5,4
Despite not being the most handsome and graceful of superhero's, he still has a great heart saving the lives of countless many people throughout history... LITERALLY, This funny red insect man still has more up his sleeves then one would think, including translating any language in the universe (minus the ones from critics)
He's More agile then a Ninja Turtle! Far stronger then THE Mighty Mouse! More nobler then the most substantial lettuce! His greatest shield/coat of arms of all?... IS HIS HEART!

It's! Chapulin Colorado/Reddish Grasshopper/エルチャプリンコロラド!!:​

Ending (Because why not?):
Lupin couldn't count on Chap's/VERM's cunning and gets overwhelmingly BONK'D in variety of ways; OR the latter eventually Chapulin gets the big brain idea to bring out the Magic Eldtrich Wand stolen burrowed just to teach Lupin a lesson in respecting women's privacy and (BONKED) Lupin gets beautifully Gender Bended.

However Destiny had an unexpected process as Lupin still being perky female Lupin has its magic work around him her in this. (Replace Heavy with Zenigata finally finding Chapulin and maternal instinct takes over as he runs in the humorous "FLINT LOCKWOOD!!!" Fashion and tries to save Chap from the lust of a Thief... But it was no use, and if you look closely behind her, the gun represents a symbolic not gender bended Jigen [obviously] not holding Zeni on gun point but he's all like: "Nah, ain't much we can do about it. Chapoli or whatever his name won alright, but he also couldn't count on Lupin being a horny flea...". The two pan out which cue's/drowns out the 'commotion' with the ending credits of Chapulin).

7ae26784-336a-439a-b901-f868ec79bad9

"They couldn't count on my Cunning! Good citizens follow my lead!"

In this Corner!

source.gif

(Cue Thematic)
Standing around 5'10!
As the Grandson of Arsene Lupin l, He lives on his legacy through many obstacles and legendary heists no right minded person thought possible! Though far from a low life robber will he will at times go to great lengths to right injustice. Often with his large brain maneuvers he can come up with or even so don't let his skinny Monke frame fool you as he hits just as hard!
He has stolen the heart of many around the world and pilferer of the God's pearly gates!

LUPIN lll/LOBO CARA DE MONO/RUPAN SANSEI!:

2bd52de1-a095-4af0-a621-1d6be40dc7ec

"The game isn't over yet Chapulin! The goddess of victory will smile upon ME! LUPIN III!"

Battle Music

Last edited:
The Chapulin is part of my infancy, so I would like if in the end he could somehow win.
Chavo was the first I saw in my childhood (Not the only thing in my childhood but yeah its just as captivating to a degree) But Chapulin did become my emphasis later on as he has much more potential not to be taken for granted. Sadly I don't have control over the verse and most potential seems to be squandered at times with the animated one, not to forget the series had their plugs pulled world wide sadly and like Sponge Bob Viacom & Post Crisis-Nintendo copyright, copyright is a massive bitch. in fact, I'm re uploading feats again because they just got deleted.

So um... Since you're the first seemingly interested in this bout, who do you think will win? And do you know who Lupin lll is too? If no, its fine just check both of their stats and make your own conclusion and I'll see what I'll say about it or another guy counters and whatnot... Basically how every bout debate goes. Obviously XD. Yo hablo espanol tambien, but keep in mind not everybody does so be prepared if by any chance more adept English speakers will have something to say about it. Yes its been a LOOOOONG WHILE and I'll try to see if I can summon others into this thread.
Also, completely aside, but your avatar is one of he best things I have see.
Thanks mate. Used to have one of a miniature mannequin Chapulin as a profile pic. :)

I just read all the plot and saw the profiles, and damn, I didn't know Chapulin was so broken, my god. At first I only wanted that the Chapulin winned, but after this I think that is legit to vote him, Lupin can take advantage of his nobilty but with all the things the Chapulin have and his luck, vote to Chapulin.

I just read all the plot and saw the profiles, and damn, I didn't know Chapulin was so broken, my god. At first I only wanted that the Chapulin winned, but after this I think that is legit to vote him, Lupin can take advantage of his nobilty but with all the things the Chapulin have and his luck, vote to Chapulin.
Counted. And yeah:

53wrvn.gif

Chapulin is haxed AF.

Over the years despite what is being said of him being weak, secretly though, Mr. Bolanos was not ******* around with his character Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
I just read all the plot and saw the profiles, and damn, I didn't know Chapulin was so broken, my god.
That reminds me in IQ has yet to be upgraded too, Chapulin later on is shown to be much more capable, borderline Genius maybe. No I'm not kidding, This whole episode "The Nacha" Shows him tenaciously fabricating his own Spaceships and has his own Elon Musk Territory, even knowing the complex components of it and said ships did travel far as some of the cadets remarked going to Jupiter. Later it's even suggested that he created an advanced Robot that just as easy as serving tea, can operate ships.

I just saw this and I just have to say one thing '¡NMMS EL CHAPULIN ESTÁ BIEN ROTO!' (EN: ¡The Chapulin is really broken!), I didn't raise with him and just saw bits of chapters in some moments, but still make me laugh his profile. Hmm, in principle I also think I'm gonna vote Chapulin, but I think the fight is more close than what can initially apparent, with his intellect and preparation Lupin could be dangerous, and I don't talk about the explosives and so, I mean more for the things like the sleep manipulation or laxative, I can see the Chapulin be affected (fall for them) more easely for them than the literal dangerous things, that said, with the amount of haxs Chapulin have I think is plenty possible he could defeat him before that.

I just saw this and I just have to say one thing '¡NMMS EL CHAPULIN ESTÁ BIEN ROTO!' (EN: ¡The Chapulin is really broken!), I didn't raise with him and just saw bits of chapters in some moments, but still make me laugh his profile. Hmm, in principle I also think I'm gonna vote Chapulin, but I think the fight is more close than what can initially apparent, with his intellect and preparation Lupin could be dangerous, and I don't talk about the explosives and so, I mean more for the things like the sleep manipulation or laxative, I can see the Chapulin be affected (fall for them) more easely for them than the literal dangerous things, that said, with the amount of haxs Chapulin have I think is plenty possible he could defeat him before that.
Is that a vote for Chap?

It seems Chapulin will eventually win, mind you even with back turned and taken severely off guard that luck is still going to find a way save his ass.

I mean one kick from a gun was enough to set a chain reaction that went in his favor I mean legit though I'm not kidding; Chaplin's luck is literally like this.
(And you wanna know something else as funny?? Grasshoppers in certain areas are known to be good luck symbols).

And keep in mind if Chapulin is also given ALL EQUIPMENT, That means he also gets that magic ring which if you haven't checked already is already OP on its own I mean via his thoughts commands he can send Lupin to an actual inescapable brig. and IF blood lusted can also take his life away like that.
(Edgy Lupin from the Manga deserves it though).

Last edited:
I think to be more fair it's best if Chapulin don't have access to all his equipment, because if that's the case then Lupin don't really have opportunity, and I still think that if is something not lethal and that can cause a hilarirus situation then the things of Lupin would probably work.

I think to be more fair it's best if Chapulin don't have access to all his equipment, because if that's the case then Lupin don't really have opportunity, and I still think that if is something not lethal and that can cause a hilarirus situation then the things of Lupin would probably work.
Yeah that's what I said in the 'IF'. Chapulin has access to what he has in his inventory just minus the ring.

Back