• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lumina Stark (OC) VS Kirby (Kirby series)

Yay, Lumina's first battle! So this just came up to my mind, and they seem pretty even.

This is composite Kirby versus Shiny. Just Shiny, she is not allowed to tap into her dark side, Darkluster. In-character but willing to kill (In-character is important for my OC) and fight takes place in the center of Milky Way.

Which star-themed cutie wins? If you guys got any question regarding my OC, feel free to check her profile or ask me.

Here's Kirby's profile.

And here's Lumina's Profile.

In terms of stats, both are pretty much even with each other, being of "at least 4-A" at the minimum and having Massively FTL+ speeds all around.

Both are really intelligent and both have really high levels of stamina.

For abilities,

Lumina has her pre-cog, instant teleportation, stellar/star manipulation, healing, magic and resistance to numerous numbers of them, light manipulation, can project forcefields, and has the mental chip thing that allows her to do lots of calculations and tactics(?) in her head.

Kirby's main ability's is flight, his sucking ability where he can spit them out like a projectile of gain abilities like elemental manipulation, light manipulation, intangibility and possesion, and magic.

Hmm.....in all honesty, it looks like it could go either way for me here. Both are evenly matched physically and they have abilities that help each other out in their ways and such...

CrossverseCrisis said:
In terms of stats, both are pretty much even with each other, being of "at least 4-A" at the minimum and having Massively FTL+ speeds all around.
Both are really intelligent and both have really high levels of stamina.

For abilities,

Lumina has her pre-cog, instant teleportation, stellar/star manipulation, healing, magic and resistance to numerous numbers of them, light manipulation, can project forcefields, and has the mental chip thing that allows her to do lots of calculations and tactics(?) in her head.

Kirby's main ability's is flight, his sucking ability where he can spit them out like a projectile of gain abilities like elemental manipulation, light manipulation, intangibility and possesion, and magic.

Hmm.....in all honesty, it looks like it could go either way for me here. Both are evenly matched physically and they have abilities that help each other out in their ways and such...
Whew, looks like someone finally replied! Thanks for your input.

Wow, they're that evenly matched huh? But since this is in-character.. Do you think it makes difference? Lumina's "Stellar Fortune" is almost like Omegamon's Omega Inforce, and her quantum chip helps her mind even further.

In terms of physical stats, yes. Also given that both are possibly higher (Lumina being possibly higher in the spectrum in 4-A, albeit in some unknown scale, Kirby being able to augment his stats in various ways due to his abilities).

What do you mean by "in-character" exactly?

Well since she's kinda cocky, she'd underestimate a little puffball..

And in-character, she'll make tactics and strategies instead of just attack like in bloodlusted.

Oh okay. So underestimate Kirby but also make tactics and strategies that may counter any of Kirby's attacks and abilities, yeah?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Pretty much, yes. *Nods*
Thanks then for your input! Looks like Lumina and Kirby will be hanging out eating cakes instead of fighting then haha. (I didn't expect they can tie though, I thought Kirby's copy ability would give him the win)

Inconclusive: 1

Lumina: 0

Kirby: 0

Dang ! Well..I'll try

I agree on Cross in several areas:

- Similar Destructive Capabilities

- Speeds on par with each other.

- Similar Personalities through and through.

- Abilities that seemingly counter each other perfectly.

The only thing that can POSSIBLY work is His items, if he gets to use them .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
LIKELY . I'm still not sure , at all, this is honestly one of the closest matches I've ever seen.
Hearing you say that makes me feel like this is a great matchup. I presume not a lot of matches are this close in this wiki?

And if I may add, I think Shiny's Star Fortune COULD net her the win. I mean, it allows her basically one up every move Kirby makes, and she even has enough stats to back herself up. I think Kirby would eventually lose. But that's just my word on the fight.

Back