• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
How long has it been since a good Novel Kars thread?

Space Ma vs Stand Ma

Dark Empire Luke. Kars has MiHU restricted if needed. Speed equalized.

Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) (Glove
Kars render

Discuss.

Kars can copy the ability just by being affected by it and become Force sensitive.

Sir Ovens said:
Kars can copy the ability just by being affected by it and become Force sensitive.
Can he do that before Luke convinces him to stop fighting with just a wave of his hand?

I mean he just looked at a Stand user and was like:

'Huh, I completely understand your ability conceptually.'

Sir Ovens said:
I mean he just looked at a Stand user and was like:
'Huh, I completely understand your ability conceptually.'
...Well than. Stomp. Mind Hax is really Luke's best ability and If Kars can copy it. Not to mention Kars other hax. Honestly Dark Empire Luke would probably be better.

Honestly, if the both of them have the Force, it would be a regular Star Wars fight. Plus, I could restrict more of Kar's haxxier stands.

Problem with that.

Luke leads with his Mind Hax, so Kars has to understand and counter it first thing, because of that, I feel Luke wins by a SLIGHT amount.

Gargoyle One said:
Problem with that.
Luke leads with his Mind Hax, so Kars has to understand and counter it first thing, because of that, I feel Luke wins by a SLIGHT amount.
^this.

Kars was unaffected by soul manipulation and being blown to pieces and even resisted universal resets, but his mind gets ******?

Yeah, i'm having a hard time believing that.

Kars getting mindhaxed? How even? Kars literally needs to see the slightest bit of a power and takes it for himself.

And i'd say whitesnake, but there's a range issue depending on how far apart they are. There's also D4C and whatnot.

1. Because not only does he not have any resistance Mind hax, literally the first thing he does is use it since he doesn't try to get into conflict unless needed, even if Kars was resistant, I HIGHLY doubt his resistance is anywhere near as strong as Luke's mind attack.

For the record, Luke Scales to Legends Sidious, who controlled 10 trillion humans and Jedi's alike with only the strongest force users standing, Kars ain't surviving that.

Does Kars have anything to really stop Luke from waving his hand at the beginning of the fight and making him not want to fight Luke anymore?

But why we forgetting Kars just stops time?

Also even if Luke mindhaxes, yeah it'll work but Kars will adapt to it afterwards and then be resistant on top of having it but better, he did the same against time stop, atomization, time loops, D4C.

(Plus he can seemingly turn off his thought process, and when Whitesnake went to remove his mind, he was welcomed to nothing but a flood of discs pouring out on the floor with Kars simply copying Whitesnake and beingfine.)

Assuming each one of those discs represented a form of life, thats 8.7 million animals and potentially a 100,000,000,000,000+ other organisms =^)

Kars time stops and pumps him full of stand discs or goes and grabs a D4C duplicate for paradox, or uses BTD on himself. Also Kars can seemingly survive as a disembodied soul since Jorge can do that by simply teaching himself, and Kars is a selfproclaimed master of understanding of the soul ovo

First off, I don't remember once Kars starting with time stop, scans are appreciated.

Kars has never resisted it on such a level, not once, and not even close.

I don't see how that organism part is relavant.

Starts with it against DIO the second he gets it technically.

Yeah.

The point was numbers Yeah? If Kars has upwards of 100trillion mind discs within himself that's 10x more than what Palpatine did and Kars was fine having them removed completely, even followed up with copying Whitesnake seconds later.

He only had two fights with it, the one where he used it as soon as he got it.

The second he started off with D4C, since DIO was nothing but a disembodied head at that point who had his own the world destroyed by Kars.

Also to quote the multiple personalities page.

Mental resistance - The presence of a large number of consciousness allows resistance to mental influences, because even if one of them succumbs to external control, the other personalities immediately bring the wayward personality to its senses.

If Kars has 100trillion+ mind discs within him, dont ya think Luke will be hard pressed? Not to mention Kars will adapt even if it does work.
Screenshot 20171025-053722

He wouldn't adapt to it before Luke kills him, he can Mind screw him, throw his lightsaber and that's the end.

Oh I get it, and honestly I'm not sure if that actually does count for mental resistance.

Regardless it's a shootout scenario, so inconclusive

>lightsaber

>ohkoing

That doesn't do nearly enough damage in one swing.

But heres, the thing, even if Luke does ohko, can he kill a soul?

Because if hes anything like Kira, Jorge and more, he can not only remove his soul, but hes gonna keep his stands too. (Also he played no heed to this revelation, Joji even noted he seemed bored at the current situation as a whole).

Screenshot 20171025-060804

I mean.....You'd think someone with country level durability would die to so much as a sneeze from a High 4C....I don't think the Lightsaber is failing here.......

Yeah it's rip through him, but that ain't killing, it lacks the surface area. It'll cut like butter and considering Kars can be popped like a balloon and be painted over the area that's not enough.

Force powers would be a better option that'll work. Of course this is implying he doesn't resist, (or adapt immediatly), lead with timestop, D4c away, time travel (this is out of character), BTD (not so much), or a handful if other things. Then there's the fact he scales off iof Jorge being able to move around as a soul, seperate from his body, supported by Kars wasn't even surprised, he simply didn't care.
H1IEp8X d
RuXaZtI d
BgblqXL d
Instances of regen, force stuff will work but not a lightsaber.

Kars mind hax resistance has been added.

Kars time stops and does basically anything. (Soul destruction, mind removal, paradox erasure, time travel, assimilation, etc).

Back