• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luke mind haxes Mewtwo

Starter Pack said:
Not just Oak, but a large team of researchers and professors worked on the Pokedex.

And he needed someone young to help them to go into the field and record info about the Pokemon.

So...Red happened.
And what kind of "info" is that? It would make sense if oak said anything like "Hey, test if this thing shows up the scientific information of every pokemon i wrote after seeeing it once."

The pokedex is written by the MCs, and no amount of J.Jonah Jameson memes are going to change that.

Okay, I'm honestly tempted to just go there and post Jameson's meme as there's nothing else that could ever express better my feelings.

Whelp, Since Mewtwo goes for Grab and Toss first, I think I can comfortably vote Luke for the reasons I've given

But Schnee, TK is grab and toss in the movies. The move is even described as a "hit of telekinetic force" in later games.

Although I don't agree with "TK and dude explodes right there" version.

So now Mewtwo doesn't go for TK Explosion, But Mind Hax?. Well then I guess Luke does win if that's the case.

However we all know they both fall before this adorable thing. OvO

If Mewtwo isn't bloodlusted, then I agree with everyone else. Mewtwo gets mindhaxed to oblivion FRA.

Now I'm confused... I see people commenting about Mind Hax and what Mewtwo will or won't do, I can't keep track.

I say Mewtwo will just think and kill him right off the bat. Luke mindhaxes, sure. I'm not even arguing that. But Mewtwo's so above Luke in AP that anything he does will kill Luke. Both think, Luke's dead (who cares if he's crushed or thrown against a rock with yottatons of force) and Mewtwo doesn't know why he's there.

Also, Mewtwo kinda has precog alongside so...yeah.

I mean Psystrike creates psychic projectiles around and quickly slams them into a target. It isn't a grab.

"Psychic projectiles around and quickly slams them"

That's not fast enough in that case, mindhax takes a thought

Takes s though to create the projectiles?

Or slam them into the target

Either way thought>Action

Mewtwo thinks to use the attack. The attack creates projectiles of psychic energy in the air which then slam into the target. After the initial "cast" if you will, I don't think it takes conscious effort.

Even if it doesn't take conscious effort said projectiles still need to cross a distance, do they not?.

Luke can dodge them and still Mind Hax, can he not?.

This is also legends Luke which, unlike his main canon counterpart, has actually good Precog

Certainly not as good as Mewtwo's Alakazam level Precog, but it's enough to help with the first attack

Are they always like that?. Because if it's just a couple in a circle than it can be avoided without much effort. Unless they are a bunch, surrounding him in a dome formation then that's different.

Also I do not recall Psystrike being like that. Is it always depicted like that?, I can't remember.

Assaltwaffle said:
The projectiles get spawned in an omnidirectional manner around the target, like a sphere closing in. It would be nearly impossible to dodge.
I mean if they spawn in an omnidirectional manner around the target Luke can just jump up to avoid them

@Lordgriffin

Do you remember what Psyshock looks like? It's like that on steroids. It's a cluster all around that then slam inwards. They usually don't appear on or near the ground, so it he ducked extremely quickly and rolled forward I guess he could dodge.

Schnee One said:
I mean if they spawn in an omnidirectional manner around the target Luke can just jump up to avoid them
They spawn above him as well, basically surrounding him.

Either he TKs them away, dodges, or both, helped by his Precog

Besides, if Mewtwo is only thinking to spawn the projectiles, Luke mindhaxing him to stop fighting makes Mewtwo put away the projectiles.

Given how many projectiles there are, it's likely impossible for Luke to dodge them all. TK'ing could work, though.

How good is Luke's precognition?

So he TKs them and then dodges their skewered projectiles

There was a scan I remember putting a while back, need to find it

Back