• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luka (MGQ) vs Undertale verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would inevitably ends up with Looka vs Asriel.

With enough luck, Luka could take down poor ol Asriel's base form, notably due to Precognition, superior skills and his limited hax. However, he would lose badly to Asriel's second form due to the AP advantage + Power Nullification.

Luka's other low end would put him on part with the Annoying Dog. However, the latter's hax would prove too much for Luka. Really, in term of hax, Luka is one of the weakest character in MGQ.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
This would inevitably ends up with Looka vs Asriel.
With enough luck, Luka could take down poor ol Asriel's base form, notably due to Precognition, superior skills and his limited hax. However, he would lose badly to Asriel's second form due to the AP advantage + Power Nullification.

Luka's other low end would put him on part with the Annoying Dog. However, the latter's hax would prove too much for Luka. Really, in term of hax, Luka is one of the weakest character in MGQ.
He's got good hax resistance though

Well not as far as I know yet. In the VN he didn't recieve much haxxed attacks so he didn't have to resist them.

Well not as far as I know yet. In the VN he didn't recieve much haxxed attacks so he didn't have to resist them.
True, but didn't he survive inside of something that could devour concepts? That's some serious hax resistance right there.

Also since his sword can destroy souls/intangible beings and all that, wouldn't he be able to destroy the souls that Asriel weaponizes during his fight? Or are there limitations on that?

I always thought it was more like AP than resistance. I guess it could be, but against Asriel it doesn't work much.

The SOULs don't seem to exist seperately. So he couldn't physically hit them with his sword.

I always thought it was more like AP than resistance. I guess it could be, but against Asriel it doesn't work much.
The SOULs don't seem to exist seperately. So he couldn't physically hit them with his sword.
Tbh it could be considered either/both. Either way it's incredibly juicy for a feat.

I see.

This is about to be locked for necro, but I eagerly await the day the MGQ profiles return to the wiki.

One of the saddest thing about the lack of 2-A Asriel, no MGQ peep can fight him now. But yeah, necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back