• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would this verse ever be able to be brought back onto the wiki?

I know the verse was removed due to something about keeping the wikis reputation and abiding by ToS for the first point I can't really refute anything but for the second that's only for if theres explicit images or text (which can easily be omitted and not make profiles for characters who don't have a very SFW appearance) (and some other wikis have the verse without problems from fandom) . Monster Girl Quest has a great narrative and has potential for power scaling as well and theres no need to include explicit content for stuff like scans. I know allowing MGQ again would also be some what of a slippery slope on what can be allowed on the wiki but hopefully that shouldn't be a problem if theres rules put in place about stuff like MGQ.

The difference is MGQ is a hentai while Redo of Healer is an Ecchi and harem.
For real? I was told by a buddy of mine from Discord that Redo of Healer is basically "guy gives the middle finger to the world and resets it so he can screw over everyone who screwed him over" or something like that.

For real? I was told by a buddy of mine from Discord that Redo of Healer is basically "guy gives the middle finger to the world and resets it so he can screw over everyone who screwed him over" or something like that.
Yeah, you are right. He wanted revenge for all abuse he got because of his healing ability.

I know the verse was removed due to something about keeping the wikis reputation and abiding by ToS for the first point I can't really refute anything but for the second that's only for if theres explicit images or text (which can easily be omitted and not make profiles for characters who don't have a very SFW appearance) (and some other wikis have the verse without problems from fandom) . Monster Girl Quest has a great narrative and has potential for power scaling as well and theres no need to include explicit content for stuff like scans. I know allowing MGQ again would also be some what of a slippery slope on what can be allowed on the wiki but hopefully that shouldn't be a problem if theres rules put in place about stuff like MGQ.
MGQ wiki was nuked from fandom, that along means that its not going to be allowed back unfortunately

Back