• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Kind of surprised nobody ever made something like Sanji vs Garou. But I like Luffy more soooo.... That, and I think Garou might win against Sanji but this one, I'm not sure about. Anyway, the fight takes place in Dressrosa.

Luffy: 7

Garou: 7

Standard Battle Assumptions

This is Punk Hazard Saga Luffy and Human Garou. Luffy's allowed access to his gears. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Garou stomps. Garou at his human peak stomped overgrown rover (7-A) who makes bang and bomb (7-A) look like babies. And bang and bomb stomped early human garou who stomped pumped up metal bat who is also 7-A. Tbh peak human garou is probably more like high 7-A

I'd give it to Luffy via Precog, Armament Haki and his Gears. I believe he'd be able to KO Garou before his reactive evolution changes things.

Garou also has precog, but probably not as good as luffys tho. Armamanet haki does jack shit in this battle. And luffys gears does jack shit as well since gear 2 main purpose is increase speed but speed is equalized. And gear 3 makes him slow and garou would easily dodge it. Gear 4 might make a difference but idont think he can use it in this battle

Armament Haki does actually do a lot in this battle. It's an invisible Armour which is used to strengthen one's attacks and durability so how does it do Jack shit?

Luffy's Gears actually also do have a purpose here. Gear 2 might increase his speed ( Even tho that's irrelevant since the speed is equalized ) It gives him different attacks to use and the same goes for Gear 3 rd.

cuz even with haki, garou is very likely to be physically stronger. gear 2nd increasing speed does nothing since speed is equalized. gear 3rd actually makes luffy slower so he would never hit garou. garou is a prodigy martial artists while luffy just punches and goes GOMU GOMU NOOOO BAZOOOOKKAAA!!!!! every couple episodes.

can luffy use haoshoku haki btw?

I think their base forms are equal in speed but if they have techniques that either decrease or increase speed, it should be counted

Garou because hes a MUCH more superior/skilled fighter, has insane reactive evolution. For example, garou initially had trouble fighting TTM who's low S class but later on grew powerful enough to curbstomp a monster who can curbstomp several 7-A characters at once. And this was still human garou. Garou also has traits like redirecting his enemies attack with twice the power and has limited precog via WSRSF. But then again luffy has way better precog so it doesnt really matter... but garou still wins because of the other reasons

Garou is more skilled and can repel his enemies attack and use the momentum against them, plus redirect physical attacks with twice of strength on them and Luffy's precognition should stop being wanked because it's not all that great as in one piece precognition is limited.

Vote for Garou.

I have trouble comprehending your comment William. What do you mean that his can direction his enemies attacks against them? And nobody is wanking Luffy's Precog. We're all well aware that it's limited.

Who,wait a mistake again he can redirect phisical attacks with twice of the original strength against his enemies! Don't confuse me bro :D

i just realized that luffy is immune to blunt attacks and can only be hurt by haki. so how would garou hurt him?

Nabard123 said:
Luffy because of observation haki and his resistance to blunt attacks
Oh my god! (Not even a believer) He is resistant on blunt trauma not blunt attacks.

Nabard123 said:
Blunt trauma is the injury caused by blunt attacks, so he is resistant to blunt attacks like punches
Blunt trauma resistance only prevents you from getting knocked out easily , but it doesn't lower the damage your body receives it lowers the damage your brain receives so it's not a good advantage at all.

No luffy actually does have a resistance to blunt attacks, he doesn't receive any damage from them due to his rubber body, like when he was hit with alvidas iron mace, and one time he was put into a box and the box was squashed completely and luffy was fine, his body recieved 0 damage, any weapon that isn't sharp will do nothing to him and punches don't affect him, this is shown in the series many times

From what I recall he got damage from pretty much any direct punch from even likes of Zoro during the entier thing with mister 5 and mister 6 and he got simple hits from many other and was damaged.

Actually I don't remember Luffy being hurt by non haki imbued punches expect for people that were stronger than him. Also Bluejam did squish Luffy with a hammer and he was fine. I could be forgetting something tho, Also Zoro didn't really punched Luffy, I believe Zoro kicked him into a building then fought him with his swords.

He did damage him also that "except for people stronger than him" also means that people that didn't hurt him with punches are probably a lot weaker than him and that's all irrelevant at this point cause since he did get normal damage from punches by persons his lvl or stronger means he can get damage from any normal attack as well as long as it's strong enough than also Garou can just redirect Luffy's own attack with twice of strength so he is in big advantage here.

"He did damage him" Please specify who you mean by "He" Bluejam or Zoro? Because Zoro's kick alone didn't damage him. Same thing with Bluejam. Actually that's not what I meant. I meant Luffy is resistant to blunt attacks from people on his level. ( Without the use of Haki )

Well that is true.

I was referring on Zoro as they proceded with punches.

And where is the proof of someone his own strength not being able to hurt him with a normal punch also this is best to talk about with Cin as he knows the verse more than others on the forum.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
"He did damage him" Please specify who you mean by "He" Bluejam or Zoro? Because Zoro's kick alone didn't damage him. Same thing with Bluejam. Actually that's not what I meant. I meant Luffy is resistant to blunt attacks from people on his level. ( Without the use of Haki )

Well that is true.
And since Garou is on his level....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back