• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Heartfilia vs. Wendy Marvell

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Before anyone tells me about how they won't kill each other, it's a sparring match. The fight takes place in front of the guild.

Lucy: 2

Wendy: 1

Post Second Timeskip versions for both. Dragon Force is restricted. Speed is equalized if necessary. Who wins?

Wendy is island lvl and Lucy is small island. And in general Wendy is superior to Lucy not to mention she also has flight together with Carla. Than she also has the posibilty to regenerate part of her magical powers by consuming air.

WilliamShadow said:
Wendy is island lvl and Lucy is small island. And in general Wendy is superior to Lucy not to mention she also has flight together with Carla. Than she also has the posibilty to regenerate part of her magical powers by consuming air.
I don't think Wendy is going to go DF just for spare with Lucy...

I think she would since the point of sparing is training and it's obvious Wendy was constantly training her DF in order to use it more efficiently so, sooner or later during the match up she would definitely enter DF since she can apparently do it with np now.

Poor Natsu and Gajeel totally outclassed by a thirteen years old girl.

I'm talking about their Small Island level versions. And I meant to restrict Dragon Force. Oh, and no Carla too. I never see Happy being used for Natsu.

That's quite of restriction there.

I still go with Wendy thou... Since she is better in hand to hand quite a lot and well with all the enchantments barriers and similar she should have the upper hand and of course regenartion of certain amount of her power with air is also useful.

And now that you mentioned in the match-ups it should be stated whether happy is with him or not since in most of his battles happy was with him if necessary.

It's not really a restriction. Wendy has a Small Island level key which is what I'm using. I only wanted to restrict Dragon Force because it might have been used as an advantage for her. As for Carla, I don't know because I've never seen anyone using the Exceeds as a possible advantage for Natsu Wendy and Gajeel.

Well no one has considered that,but at the same time that would be added only if their opponent has flight probably.

I don't think the Exceeds should be allowed in a match. They are not a part of the Dragon Slayers nor are they able to be summoned by them. They are completely independent characters.

Anywho, I will give this to Lucy, She's more versatile in her attacks, can come up with different tactics using her spirits and she's overall more experinced and decisive in battle. Also she can probably mess with Wendy using Gemini. Even though Wendy has talent, she's still green.

"Green" that's a bad argument when we talk about Lucy and her battle skills. And I don't see her being more experienced if you consider she has a very low advantage in confront to Wendy when it comes to number of battles and Wendy was actually shown more desicive in her battles in particular in this arc.

Of course not trying to change your vote since those things are addition only,but saying that Lucy has an more experience that actually can give her an advantage is just wrong,since before becoming FT member just a little time before Wendy she was just a random rich girl and was barely doing anything you can call training.

I vote for Lucy(if I'm allowed to vote that is... I'm kinda new here).

Lucy herself is more mature and can come up with pretty good strategies(battle against Jacob). Plus she has great versatility with all her different star dresses. If Wendy would have DF, I would give it to her, but without it Lucy should take it.

Without Dragon Force, Wendy should win in a tough fight. Base Wendy is superior to Dragon Force Sting and Rogue during the Grand Magic Games, both of which are stronger than Lucy in any of her forms. Plus, Wendy also has enhancements to further seal her victory.

Back