• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Heartfilia fixes and upgrades

So, now that i look at it, there are a few things in Lucy's profile that should be changed.

First off, Pre Timeskip Lucy's Tier is rated as 8-A with some spirits. However, in her AP section, Leo and Capricorn, who are both scaled to Base Natsu and Gray, are rated as City Block level. This is a problem because not only it conflicts with her tier, but Pre-TS Natsu and Gray are both MCB level. So Leo, Capricorn and Aries (scaled to Leo) should have their AP changed to MCB.

Second is Post Timeskip Lucy. Nothing major here, but her durability with Water Barrier should be changed from "Higher" to "At least Small Town level", since Jackal, who is Small Town level in base, completely failed to do any kind of damage to the barrier.

Lastly, Post Second Timeskip Lucy should have her Durability changed to "At least City level", since she tanked multiple hits from Jacob, who is rated as being at least City level. Her AP should probably be changed to at least City level, too. The Gemini Star Dress should also be added to her powers and abilities, Notable Attacks/Techniques and a tab for it should be added to her images. This isn't even a problem, since the Star Dress itself already has a page here.

On a side note, Marin Hollow should be upgraded to at least City level too, since he damaged Base Natsu, who is at least City level. This actually also works as an argument for Lucy's AP being upgraded to at least City level, since as we can see here, Gemini can't transform into someone if they're strong enough compared to Gemini's summoner. Gemini transformed into Marin, so if Marin is City level, so is Lucy.

Thoughts?

First two are fine, second two are not.

Jacob was never serious against Lucy and he is also kind of sexist. He even tried to "torture" them over killing them.

Marin doesn't really have good feats and I don't think Natsu was serious against him either.

Good, i was about to ask for your input on this, lol.

Jacob isn't sexist as much as very easily affected by nudity. He intended on killing Lucy since the beginning, and tried to do so before Natsu came in. He did say he was going to kill her slowly, but that was so Mavis would tell him where her real body was. He also has no reason to go easy on her, considering how much she screws him over in the span of one fight (stops him from figuring out the location of Fairy Heart, nullifies his invisibility, basically gives herself and Natsu a free hit at him that actually manages to draw some blood, etc.) And on the scan i posted, he was attacking both Natsu and Lucy at the same time. I don't see why he would hold back. And to be honest, he looks pretty serious in this scene. And here, you can see thay Loke's punch damaged him.

As for Marin, Natsu looked pretty serious here. He also has no reason to hold back, considering what Marin did to Mest. He also just basically took Erza and Lucy as hostages.... yeah, i don't see Natsu of all people holding back in a scenario like that.

He's serious against Natsu and Loke, not Lucy. His personality is that he is weak to woman. It's not like she fought against him 1v1 or seriously hurt him before Natsu OHKO'd him. The scaling logic is weak.

He cheap shotted him after dodging his attack and didn't even do all that much damage. It's, again, weak scaling logic.

He's not weak against woman, just against nude woman. There's a difference there. He didn't care at all about killing every Fairy Tail member, including the girls. She didn't really damage him by herself, but he still has absolutely no reason to hold back. Besides, shouldn't Lucy be scaled from Loke when using the Leo Star Dress? Well, even if she doesn't get any AP scaling, Loke should still be City level, since he damaged Jacob and Jacob was serious against him. And Loke is one of Lucy's spirits, so if Loke is City level, it should be added to her profile.

As for Marin... yeah, i guess you're right about that.

@Alakabamm So, i don't want to bother, but could you please apply the changes to Pre Timeskip and Post First Timeskip Lucy, since we agree that they're perfectly fine? I would also be thankful if you added the Gemini Star Dress....

Also, i don't want to bother you, but i do want to solve the issue of current Lucy's AP and Durability, so i would aprecciate if we could continue to talk about that here.

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/478/13

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/478/14

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/479/7

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/479/8

Here, some counts on when Jacob attacked Lucy and she was still able to move around afterwords. (For durability purposes)

LordAizenSama said:
Didn't we already have this discussion about lucy and jacob and say no?
We did, but that was before more feats were displayed. At the time, the discussion was that Lucy would have her speed upgraded to Hypersonic+ (which was accepted) and her AP to City level (this was denied) when using the Leo Star Dress. This is about her Durability and her AP, but for different reasons.

LordLuminous said:
http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/478/13
http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/478/14

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/479/7

http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/479/8

Here, some counts on when Jacob attacked Lucy and she was still able to move around afterwords. (For durability purposes)
My first response still applies to those, he was "torturing" them

Well, actually, now that i look at it, Loke also has a profile here, and he also needs some changes. Just like Lucy, his Pre Timeskip key is rated as City Block level+, in both durability and AP. That should be changed to MCB, since he's scaled to Natsu and Gray, and his tier would be changed accordingly. On his Post First Timeskip key, he's rated as MCB+ in durability and AP. The reasoning for that is that he's scaled to Torafuzar, who is Small Town level in base. So Loke should also be Small Town level.

Alakabamm said:
My first response still applies to those, he was "torturing" them
He might have been in the first two scans, but he's clearly serious in the last two. There's also the issue of Loke doing visible damage to him.

It comes from the chapter itself? I don't really want to have this conversation if you deny him taking them easy in the chapter.

Loke is a separate topic, really.

If you don't wish to talk about it, that means you've withdrawn. As for "torturing" that's a really bad choice in words. I think "toying" would have been more suited to what you possibly wanted to say. However, if you do not wish to discuss, then we have to wait for someone else to oppose.

As for taking them easy, that is yet to be seen and proven.

Alakabamm said:
It comes from the chapter itself? I don't really want to have this conversation if you deny him taking them easy in the chapter.
Loke is a separate topic, really.
I'm afraid i don't get what you mean with the first part.

Loke is not a separate topic, because he's one of Lucy's summons. If we treat each spirit as a separate topic, we would have to remove all of the spirit's stats from Lucy's profile, create a page for every single one of them, and then add links to all of those pages to Lucy's. This would make her profile extremely impractical, and it would be a pretty bad decision.

My internet decided to start trolling me right now, so i might take a while to respond.

Can someone link this previous discussion that LordAizenSama was talking about? I'd like to see the reasons they said no.

Because Loke is his own character and we would need to assess sudden power changes in him?

Because I believe that's how summoning works here. A character is scaled to what they can summon and how much power that summon can dish out.

Alakabamm said:
Because Loke is his own character and we would need to assess sudden power changes in him?
Loke is his own character, but he's still one of Lucy's summons. It's not a sudden power change as much as it is a correction because his stats were wrong in the first place. You already agreed that Lucy is 8-A with Loke Pre Timeskip, i'm just saying we should adjust his profile too. Post First Timeskip Loke's stats are currently wrong. I'm saying we correct them. That wouldn't even affect Lucy's tier , because it's rated as 9-C to Low 7-B due to the CSK. Current Loke would be the only one with a sudden power change.... except it was after a 1 year timeskip. Of course he got stronger. Now this would affect Lucy's tier.

Yes, I changed her pre-timeskip AP, her water barrier durability and her Loke post-timeskip AP and durability. She already appears to have her star dresses on her profile so there is no need for it.

Alakabamm said:
Yes, I changed her pre-timeskip AP, her water barrier durability and her Loke post-timeskip AP and durability. She already appears to have her star dresses on her profile so there is no need for it.
Thank you.

Regarding the Star Dress, Gemini is not there.

i agree that this somewhat upgrades lucy, but i dont like such calculations/scaling at all. if you damage a supposedly city level character, ure not neccessarily a city level, its just that characters can be damaged by lower level attacks. for example, a stab or a slash would be something like a wall or small building level attack, and such attack would injure or maybe even kill jacob (depending) regardless that its a low level attack. its not an rpg stat game. if some1 slices off ur arm, it means u have ur arm sliced off and bleeding all over the place. ppl blow those scalings out of proportion (i mean for almost all characters, im not picking on lucy). then ppl look at those stats and just get the wrong ideas. i do believe this should improve lucy's durability, but if you think she could take a jupiter cannon to the face, you should rethink this, then.

P.S. i dont think celestial spirits changed in power, they just meet different circumstances each time.

Jacob wasn't even killed by Natsu slamming him with an attack whose aftereffects were calculated at Mountain level.

Also, even if you consider "surface area" (which, btw, I don't think you are doing well right now), a wall level attack would not even scratch a city level character. Attacks come with different precision involved, sure, but it doesn't change the output and there is really no reason to go into size at all.

And honestly? I didn't even put city level down as her durability, I put down city level as Loke's durability.

Back