• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Hearfhilia vs Sakura Haruno vs Nami vs Orihime Inoue

no restrictions means that orihime is bloodlusted? if yes than she wins easily...

if not, than i would take lucy because of her versalite spirits and their abilitys ,than sakura because even if she would get onshotted by nami after thhe lightning hits, it still needs time to prepare, therefore she will be defeated, as #3 is nami and #4 orihime (but she wont be defeated, she will simply be unable to harm the others) ^_^

(My last statement was wrong because Sakura got upgrate) Sakura will most likely win against Nami and Orihime with little to no effort. Lucy (but her Holorogium auto summoning + Holorogium imortality/instant Water Barier (that can be activated without conscious) means she cannot be one-shotted even if blitzed). However without CSK she cannot deal enough damage to defeat Sakura. However regarding the fact that Lucy can summon at least 2 common spirits +CSK at once (she summoned him as last resort) she coud sttod a chance.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Lmao in your dreams. Orihime is getting curvestomped before she could even think. Sakura blitz her by a lot.
if orohime is bloodlusted she will attack and not hestitate, and her attack wont stop since it is basically "reality warping plus some limits"...

She have never shown useful offensive techinque outside of Tsubaki attack (wchich was not strong enough to damage a fodder). The second one require enemy attack (while only Sakura is mele fighter compared to rather long ranged Nami and long-mid ranged Lucy)

Quincy King said:
Lucy
DC/AP: Multi-City Block level+

Speed:
Supersonic+

Durability:
Multi-City Block level+

Nami

DC/AP:
Building Level

Speed: Supersonic with MHS attack speed

'Durabilty: 'Small Building Level

Sakura

'DC/AP: 'Multi-City Block level+

'Speed: 'Hypersonic+

Durabilty:
Multi-City Block level+

Orhimie

DC/AP: Building Level+

Speed: High Hypersonic

Durabilty: Town Level
Lololo

Here are Sakura's legit stats

• DC - Mountain Level
  • Durability - Mountain Level
  • Speed - Massively Hypersonic
Sakura roflstomps this

This thread was done before sakura got upgraded , Sakure destroys her opponents.

Lucy's only hope is celestial spirit king which is a card she wouldn't play, orihime is Building level so she can't even hurt sakura.Nami has good attack speed but not enough AP.

@Uncle and Kkapoios we are still waiting for that Downgrade thread to be looked at by a admin,(I think you were in that thread Kkapoios) she's quite likely to go back to 7-C and retcon her various other stats

Yeah i took part in that thread, sakura should be around town to city level and still MHS ,even with these stats sakura still wins because lucy wouldn't summon the spirit king.

well i disagree about the speed,but everyones allowed a opinion; but yeah i agree Lucy still loses this fight regardless

Lucys only chance is CSK (and thats stomp thanks to Time Stop), without him she is 2-3 shoted (after Holorogium and Water Barier)

Orihime wins Because the barrier rejects negative events

Orihime's offensive technique. It rejects the fusion of matter and splits it. Town level with shield

While Sakura is proffesional ninja and has chakra infused attacks and lucy has stength of buff man while usind Star Dress Tauros

http://www.***********.net/naruto/632/17

Just a reminder of what sakura can do. (these human like figures are 4 m each)

Lucy is strong but not strong enough.

Orihime is a Fodder tier with a hax shield she dies first

Now lets get down to business we can't really tell how strong nami has gotten but I doubt it's anywhere near Lucy & Sakura plus her fighting style is lacking and they wouldn't give her enough time to prepare attacks she gets blitzed.

It comes down to Lucy & Sakura and Sakura is better in both Speed & Strength so she would take it unless Lucy summons the Celestial Spirit King.

Round 1: Sakura

Round 2: Lucy

We only apply the rule on characters who's power is subject to change, not just Bleach characters who are alive (Like Tier Harribel), but are unlikely to get powerups in the future.

I so confused right now, we have a rule saying no alive bleach characters, yet we use them anyway. in vs threads and them to there loses.

Should we revise the rule saying only the relevant characters?

Back