• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucy Hearfhilia vs Sakura Haruno vs Nami vs Orihime Inoue

I don't know about Sakura 'cause I don't read Naruto, but Lucy (I assume this is post-2nd TS Lucy) and Orihime are probably the most versatile here. I would go with those 2

Orihime isn't a fighting character, she won't win this....more likely sakura due to her brute strength....

Tier wise (from vsbattles wiki) it's Lucy>=Sakura>Nami=Orihime but Nami powers are definitelly better suited for combat. Sakura's Attack potency is equal to Lucy's durability while Lucy's Attack potency is equal to Sakura's durability, but Lucy has range, attack potency and numerical advantage, while Sakura has speed and durability. he is also beter in CQC. If Sakura can blitz Lucy during destoying Key/casting Uranometria she will win if not she won't. Nami and Orihime have no chances in my opinion

Lucy

DC/AP: Multi-City Block level+

Speed:
Supersonic+

Durability:
Multi-City Block level+

Nami

DC/AP:
Building Level

Speed: Supersonic with MHS attack speed

'Durabilty: 'Small Building Level

Sakura

'DC/AP: 'Multi-City Block level+

'Speed: 'Hypersonic+

Durabilty:
Multi-City Block level+

Orhimie

DC/AP: Building Level+

Speed: High Hypersonic

Durabilty: Town Level

Out of the fighters, Orhimie is the only one that has the edge in Speed and Durabilty, two categories that matter the most in battles.....

a)Orihime have not enough AT/DC to damge Lucy (shield) or Sakura (healing). Sakura's one can be activated for extended peroid of time (without controling it) wile Lucy's shield is instant and don't require even thinking (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Barrier ). However Orihime with shield can tank even Sakuras Punch or Uranometria, or even lighning bolt, but she will not win that kind of figtt that way. So the winner is Sakura or Lucy. Nami's thunderblot can help either one or second

b)Lucy summons her CKS and stomps all with Meteor Blade (City Level). If Orihime shield still exist it can be dispelled by Galaxia Blade. CKS can even stop time so Orihime can't blitz him.

thats a point, but logicaly how Orihime could win if her DC is far under durability of these two. She cant even break s\lucys shield that dont need speed to activate (it works a little bit like Gaaras one)

But she tank there Attacks with her Town Level Shield,plus she heavily outspeeds everyone here with her High Hypersonic speeds

She cant win that fight but she can flee. Only good scenario for her is escape and return to use her Tsubaki attack on weakend Nami/Lucy/Sakura. But in typical combat she can't score victory if she can't damage the foes (except Nami)

When was Orihime ever High Hypersonic? She's not a fighter. She learned some support skills but she has never been a frontliner in any of the fights. She's also not known to use her abilities offensively, even if they do "split space". High Hypersonic my foot, something is fishy here.

And, what is more important, maybe she can be even FTL but her attacks aren't.Her every spell take some time , her summons/spirits/zanpakuto/whatever things also can be killed white performing abilities

No, I want to see those feats of Orihime having High end Hypersonic feats. Please. *holds hand open.*

OK. That's a complete... Nope. That isn't even possibly right. First off, Shunpo can't be aligned to everyone in terms of speed. It has been commented multiple times in the series that someone can have a faster or slower shunpo, especially people who are either exceptionally good at it or bad at it. Second, Unseated Shinigami are that because they have either not mastered techniques that seated Shinigami have, or they chose to, because Rukia is a special case within that measure. Third, since you guys like using the OBD so much in your calcs, once again, there is nothing about Stark (after Zaraki gains his Shikai he is comparable to characters like the three strongest Espada sans Aizen) that is MHS unles sproven otherwise, otherwise they would have used said calc to scale to someone like him, at least in terms of reflexes, that did not happen. And they didn't use it even before the OBD reboot of the wiki. That means that it was not accepted. Stop trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes, these characters are not as strong and powerful as you guys keep trying to consider them.

Especially not Orihime who is not even a frontliner in the Bleachverse, ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE DID NOT EVEN MASTER her powers until MUCH MUCH LATER in the series in terms of their use and abilities. The simple fact that you are trying to scale those reactions and speed to her is truly stupifying. So please, show me those calcs that don't come from something that should have been processed as accepted by the people you gain your calcs from. And stop trying to make everyone else accept them just because you want them accepted. Because that's not how this goes.

And also, please show me when the average shunpo is Mach 29 in speed.

Again, you got that from Stark after going to a calc that is... 3 years old. From what I remember on the old OBD wiki, Stark was still Hypersonic+. You can show that to me all you want, but Ichigo just got his MHS there, and that was because of an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FEAT! And after the time skip.

There is NO WAY starrk is MHS.

if that was true, then Zommary, Byakuya, Ulquiorra R2 and full hollow Ichigo should be...yeah sure.

I dont think so.

This is very important for the Girl fight. A characters abilities are being judged accordingly. You're calling her faster than she actually is means that we have a grave issue here, and that she's not nearly as fast as you wish to make her, making her abilities null and void unless you can give a good reason why she has those stats.

Davy0 said:
When was Orihime ever High Hypersonic? She's not a fighter. She learned some support skills but she has never been a frontliner in any of the fights. She's also not known to use her abilities offensively, even if they do "split space". High Hypersonic my foot, something is fishy here.
I was thinking the same thing lol. I'd love to see how Orihime of all people have High Hypersonic feats.

Regarding this match, Sakura or Lucy wins with the advantage going to Sakura for better overall stats, Katsuya, and her Byakugo power boost.

i like Orihime, and i seriously believe people hate her for no fair reason, but she just do not belong in vs battles like these...

Non-Bias said:
Davy0 said:
I was thinking the same thing lol. I'd love to see how Orihime of all people have High Hypersonic feats.
Regarding this match, Sakura or Lucy wins with the advantage going to Sakura for better overall stats, Katsuya, and her Byakugo power boost.
Don't think either of them can go against Thunder Breed Tempo and survive, though.

Back