• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucius meets Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more like a placeholder.

Apparently Lucemon hasnt fought a WH character since 2017

>Creates a Lucius vs a tier 1 robot

>Says no to Lucius vs Lucemon

Sure.

Its kid lucemon. Im not using other form because of what Wok said in the Lucius vs Slaanesh thread.

What's the highest regen that Lucius has possessed? From the description of the time with the Necron, it seems like Lucius becomes existent again through the opponent's body. Lucemon could just regen into a new one.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What's the highest regen that Lucius has possessed? From the description of the time with the Necron, it seems like Lucius becomes existent again through the opponent's body. Lucemon could just regen into a new one.
This lucemom lacks regen.

DragonEmperor23 said:
He has mid high regen but that doesn't help. If his acausality was explained, is there's type of it that could help here?
Oh, I was just saying that he lacked an useful regen against that.

About acausality, no idea. And not sure it would help.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Ah I see...this is the new spam character due to lolHigherDimensionalHax....makes sense...
This is TMQ's big bro.

Also Im the only one who spams it.

So what counts as enjoyment? Would he take enjoyment from getting killed. I am not understanding how this works. I assume Slaneesh just keeps him from dying right?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So what counts as enjoyment? Would he take enjoyment from getting killed. I am not understanding how this works. I assume Slaneesh just keeps him from dying right?
Slaanesh is... Inconsistent.

Just assume that unless you feel depressed about Lucius' death, you get possessed.

So I assume Lucemon is not allowed to absorb Lucius once he kills him due to lol1-AProtection?

The enjoment part is irrelevant because it has worked on a Necron, a robot basically without emotion. Slaanesh is the one that decides whether it works or not, which is why it's so op.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Any level of satisfaction/joy/pride/pleasant feelings towards his death, even indirect.

You feel good feelings in overcoming/killing him, you get possessed.

You take pride in the thing that killed him (whether you know it or not) = possessed.

Why would Lucemon absorb him, though? This is kid Lucemon. And Lucius is not made of data.

Ogbunabali said:
The enjoment part is irrelevant because it has worked on a Necron, a robot basically without emotion. Slaanesh is the one that decides whether it works or not, which is why it's so op.
TBF, the Necron is described as having 'cold pride', which was enough to facilitate Lucius possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back